Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 (2176 Views)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 / Statisense: Top Seven (7) State IGR Data For 2021 Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by LegendHero(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26
Kukutenla:

Can you explain the relationship between most watched movies and politics

I don’t understand your question. How does that relate to this discussion?
Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by steeltrust: 5:28pm On Apr 26
Namaster:
People who watch Nigerian movies are trying.
the one on Netflix and prime re worth

They re trying to an extent

But you see those Asaba and YouTube, na rubbish
Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by Kukutenla: 5:34pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

I don’t understand your question. How does that relate to this discussion?

Just as I don't understand how this thread relates to anything politics
Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by JohnAOne: 5:40pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

The word “tribalist” don suffer for Nigeria.
When the Igbo man does not have his way, he'll throw the word "TRIBALIST" or "TRIBALISM" at you, of which you should reply him: "proud one".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by LegendHero(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26
Kukutenla:

Can you explain the relationship between most watched movies and politics

I still don’t understand you. How does the above question relate to “tribalism”.

Until today, I have always thought you are Yoruba. That’s why I engage you civil because I remember I once asked you and you dodge the question.

Kukutenla to me in Yoruba could mean big-short man. Like an oxymoron. But your victim mentality can only point that you ain’t Yoruba.

If I get to know you are Ibo, I will change how I engage with you because I now understand where your bitterness stem from.

How does creating a topic in politics section make one a tribalist?

1 Like

Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by Kukutenla: 6:12pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

I still don’t understand you. How does the above question relate to “tribalism”.

Until today, I have always thought you are Yoruba. That’s why I engage you civil because I remember I once asked you and you dodge the question.

to me in Yoruba could mean big-short man. Like an oxymoron. But your victim mentality can only point that you ain’t Yoruba.

If I get to know you are Ibo, I will change how I engage with you because I now understand where your bitterness stem from.

How does creating a topic in politics section make one a tribalist?

You see why I said you are a tribal jingoist? What does my question have to do with my tribe? People who generally look at everything through the narrow prism of tribe are a danger to society and it is ironic that someone who lives in a foreign land where his likes were once slaves and downtrodden would cling so tightly to tribalism as an instrument of social engagement.
Do you mean to imply if you meet an Ibo man on the streets of Atlanta, you will relate with him differently from how you will relate with a Latin American? And you really believe you deserve better treatment from the American system than those meted out to Blacks in the years of slavery and segregation?
I'm sure you knew what you were fishing for when you brought the topic here. It is not about bitterness or joy or enlightenment but tribal supremacy which drives your energy in such direction. If not, you've been on NL enough to know where this otherwise informative piece belongs but you soiled it like the proverbial finger dipped in palm oil.
Pity
Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by LegendHero(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26
Kukutenla:

You see why I said you are a tribal jingoist? What does my question have to do with my tribe? People who generally look at everything through the narrow prism of tribe are a danger to society and it is ironic that someone who lives in a foreign land where his likes were once slaves and downtrodden would cling so tightly to tribalism as an instrument of social engagement.
Do you mean to imply if you meet an Ibo man on the streets of Atlanta, you will relate with him differently from how you will relate with a Latin American? And you really believe you deserve better treatment from the American system than those meted out to Blacks in the years of slavery and segregation?
I'm sure you knew what you were fishing for when you brought the topic here. It is not about bitterness or joy or enlightenment but tribal supremacy which drives your energy in such direction. If not, you've been on NL enough to know where this otherwise informative piece belongs but you soiled it like the proverbial finger dipped in palm oil.
Pity

Oh now the guilt tripping start. The defeatist syndrome steps in once again.

It was you that claimed “Legendhero is a tribalist for creating a Nolywood thread in politics section”. You started it and not me.

It’s this looking for trouble, then when stuff hit the fan, activating victim syndrome that amaze me.

Worry about your life and stop worrying about how I live my life wherever I am.

Lastly, as I have known you are from the hate side, it will influence how I engage you going forward with respect to intellectual discourse, that’s IF I even engage you henceforth.

Have a nice day Shinedu!

2 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by descarado: 6:35pm On Apr 26
The so called Netflix people are gradually running to youtube because that is where the money is.
Who send Netflix when you have youtube.

Some are just too ashamed to join the youtube crew.
These youtube actors are catching out in millions every month, trust me.
And are more popular.
Who Netflix elp?

Even Instagram babes of nollywood are gradually returning back to nollywood.
Youtube is the best thing that has ever happened to these actors and we support them 100%.

1 Like

Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by descarado: 6:44pm On Apr 26
steeltrust:
the one on Netflix and prime re worth

They re trying to an extent

But you see those Asaba and YouTube, na rubbish
Asaba and youtube is where the real money is.
If you know, you know.
So called Netflix people are gradually creeping in cos an average asaba actor makes a lot more than a popular Netflix actor.

Yes, a popular asaba actress takes more than 1.5m home per movie and they shot like 4 in a month. How much is that. Then they have their channels where they showcase their movies and its another avenue for making money. No other social media platform pay as youtube.

(Kanayo at a point commented on it. The money is so good but your body will tell. That was his exact words last week).

Lots if yoruba people now on youtube scouting for script cos they have seen the light.
Also it's very easy to be your own boss.
This is the best time to be an actor in Nigeria.

You know nothing.
Netflix, big name and that's it.
How much do they go home with?
That is the koko.

Enjoy your Netflix while millions are enjoying youtube daily
Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by Ghostagain: 6:52pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Yes what’s wrong with my statement? Oba of Benin spoke carelessly and we insulted him so his sense can go back to default.

Ever since then, have you seen him speak carelessly again about Yorubaland?
Oh, do you remember that gay slave you call Oni (or ho.rny) of ife ? Yeah, the guy who wears a dil.do as a crown.
Mr man, your Yorubaland is in Brazil in which your ancestors were slaves before they were deported to our land. In Brazil your ancestors were working the plantations of the whites.

Oni crown below:

1 Like

Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by steeltrust: 8:03pm On Apr 26
descarado:

Asaba and youtube is where the real money is.
If you know, you know.
So called Netflix people are gradually creeping in cos an average asaba actor makes a lot more than a popular Netflix actor.

Yes, a popular asaba actress takes more than 1.5m home per movie and they shot like 4 in a month. How much is that. Then they have their channels where they showcase their movies and its another avenue for making money. No other social media platform pay as youtube.

(Kanayo at a point commented on it. The money is so good but your body will tell. That was his exact words last week).

Lots if yoruba people now on youtube scouting for script cos they have seen the light.
Also it's very easy to be your own boss.
This is the best time to be an actor in Nigeria.

You know nothing.
Netflix, big name and that's it.
How much do they go home with?
That is the koko.

Enjoy your Netflix while millions are enjoying youtube daily
😂
First of all you’re entitled to your opinion doesn’t make you to tell me I know nothing.

Majority of Nigerian population like mediocrity
That why you will say YouTube is the best because of money. Since you say there’s money in YouTube how many of the movies has made top 5 highest grossing movie in Nigeria since YouTube pays billions 😂

Do you know how much the likes of timini take per movie which are on Netflix or prime. Do you know how much is spend on a movie on those streaming giants. Since YouTube is that big why are American movies not litters all around it. Even India and South Korea sef you won’t see their movies on YouTube not until after many years the movies has lost it relevant.

Bro leave that thing
YouTube and Asaba na nonsense

Forget the crap
I know people on this YouTube and Asaba thing man’s if they had the resources they will do big movies for Netflix, Amazon prime or big screen cinemas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by Kukutenla: 8:55pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Oh now the guilt tripping start. The defeatist syndrome steps in once again.

It was you that claimed “Legendhero is a tribalist for creating a Nolywood thread in politics section”. You started it and not me.

It’s this looking for trouble, then when stuff hit the fan, activating victim syndrome that amaze me.

Worry about your life and stop worrying about how I live my life wherever I am.

Lastly, as I have known you are from the hate side, it will influence how I engage you going forward with respect to intellectual discourse, that’s IF I even engage you henceforth.

Have a nice day Shinedu!
Hehehe
So long Abubakar
Re: Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 by nisai: 8:16am On Apr 27
descarado:
The so called Netflix people are gradually running to youtube because that is where the money is.
Who send Netflix when you have youtube.

Some are just too ashamed to join the youtube crew.
These youtube actors are catching out in millions every month, trust me.
And are more popular.
Who Netflix elp?

Even Instagram babes of nollywood are gradually returning back to nollywood.
Youtube is the best thing that has ever happened to these actors and we support them 100%.
Kai! You guys cannot change. Sore losers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Admission Of Failure On Electricity (NEPA) / Oshodi: The Dark Days Are Back Again? / How Many People Still Listen To Radio Nigeria Network News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.