Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust (27483 Views)

INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande / INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Skillsnigeria: 6:25pm On Apr 26
Hmmm
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by CuriousX: 6:25pm On Apr 26
grin
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by btaliat(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26
For me; they are:
1. Nobody.
2. No politician.
3. No one among them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Hedonisco: 6:26pm On Apr 26
Toor.

Beware of the slimy lowlives that would come here to pretend that they are sitting on the fence... That "all them (politicians) are the same", bla bla bla.

I even have greater respect for those who come out openly to declare their perverse preference for criminally obnoxious political bandits like BAT and their likes.

The real devious scum of the earth are those who purport to place Peter Obi and Tinubu in the same rotten basket.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by NSK4U(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26
His excellency Peter Obi

9 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Shikena(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26
Jagaban
Osinbajo
Wike

6 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by IkeGod9891(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

That should tell you something

Because they stand to loot again.

4 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by LandMann: 6:27pm On Apr 26
1. Oshiomole
2. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
3. Alex Oti (tentative till after his second term)

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by NahuiCyka: 6:27pm On Apr 26
Peter Obi
Pita Obi
Okwute Ndi Uwaa

12 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Hoelujohn: 6:27pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:
I will only trust Obi after he repatriate the million $ loot he stashed in Pandora offshore.

For me, Tinubu, Ganduje and Yahaya Bello or Atiku

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by 175(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26
Helinus
LengendHero
Vulture griller

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Trustyourself: 6:28pm On Apr 26
Validated:

This is why people fail exams. Go back and read the requirements.

If you don't trust Peter Obie, then tell us who you trust, very simple

4 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Real2088: 6:29pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

Good Question even though that wasn't what you were asked,let me answer you though,It is so because he doesn't share the treasure meant for the masses,I have been around him even as a student you wouldn't get any illegal shiishii,Have been around other politicians too especially during election and guess what if feels like heaven,they will lodge you, spoil you, will bring money to the hotel most time while we shayoo till morning with the people's fund,in as much as this man didn't give me kobo when I was with him i wouldn't support evil,i got growing kids,now can you go back and mention your political saints

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bone147: 6:29pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:
I will only trust Obi after he repatriate the million $ loot he stashed in Pandora offshore.

I don't need to bank on your vote for him cos if you can vote a drug dealer and a certificate forger🤣what else can u not do

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by onyxo76(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26
You got to be kidding me, did you mention the word trust?

2 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

I can't trust a man who gets his advice from a mad man.

3 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bone147: 6:31pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

You see why people fail exam. He said name your candidate,u are here writing essay

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by mrvitalis(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

They said name 3 u only named one
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Svoboda(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26
gratefulheart:
There far better people in Igbo land than Peter Obi and of the south east is serious Peter Obi is not even an option.

Have you ever heard of Emeka Chikelu? And there are other millions like him who are more trusting, reliable, honest than Peter Obi.

Tinubu will rule for 8years
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chukwuemeka Chikelu, that honourable man.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by NSK4U(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Nigerians trust

Tinubu
Tinubu
Tinubu

Those are the three.

You must be talking about Deloitte and Chicago or you meant drug forfeited dollars of unknown origin and classmates

7 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bone147: 6:33pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Bro, don’t buy that lies.

Obi Next International business in the UK is not worth 50k pounds as at when he closed it down, so where exactly did he saw million $ to invest in Pandora offshore.

UK record for his companies are publicly available so Obi can’t even attempt any nonsense lies.

Obi is a thief who stole Anambra dry while his Obedient try to launder his image. If the Pandora offshore is legit, you think he will keep it off the radar from everyone before it got bursted?

Obi that always likes making reference to what he did, China, and his business, how many times have you seen him brag with his offshore loots?

Why haven't u sue him nah. You are here writing essay. Get a lawyer then sur him. Na waoooo

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Trustyourself: 6:33pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

Because we run a govt of the rich by the rich and for the rich.

BAT is a fantastically corrupt man. Anyone close to him is also corrupt and rich and will continue to desire being with him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by AdamuKD: 6:33pm On Apr 26
Eriggs:

Dem say Nigerians,
Not Igbos.
Okay?
Zombie without functioning brain, are Igbos not in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Ajofiapero(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26
Validated:

The lover of thief is a THIEF

Wish I can like this your comment a million times 💚

6 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bone147: 6:34pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Nigerians trust

Tinubu
Tinubu
Tinubu

Those are the three.

Someone that cannot afford a bag of rice have spoken. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bamss1: 6:34pm On Apr 26
Who dey trust politician for there?

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Enemyofpeace: 6:34pm On Apr 26
Validated:
Please, name 3 active and living politicians that Nigerians trust.

For me:
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi

Peter Obi is the only one with INTEGRITY. The rest are thieves and druglords.
Peter Obi has a business and a job, .any others are FULLTIME POLOOTICIANS.

dey there dey whine yourself. Peter Obi is not what he claims to be. Don't just go there.

2 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bone147: 6:35pm On Apr 26
gratefulheart:
There far better people in Igbo land than Peter Obi and of the south east is serious Peter Obi is not even an option.

Have you ever heard of Emeka Chikelu? And there are other millions like him who are more trusting, reliable, honest than Peter Obi.

Tinubu will rule for 8years
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let that be SE worries not you. If SW best can be Tinubu then SW is made up of useless things not humans

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Joey4321: 6:35pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

That Nigerian's are corrupt by nature and it is irredeemable.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Prince2324: 6:35pm On Apr 26
arcis:

And nah only you go vote for Obi comes 2027..
Not only him, me and my family will vote him too

6 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Freebills12: 6:36pm On Apr 26
[color=#000099][/color]
Kaycee9242:
Peter Obi
Osibanjo
Zulum of Borno

Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo
Guy forget northern hype, Zulum can't come to these two. Ask Christians in his state...

4 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by eleniyan2020: 6:36pm On Apr 26
Validated:

Name your own now. If he is a thief, you would not be proud to name him/her.
By their fruits we shall know them.
even Peter is a thief..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune / Osun Election: Declare PDP Winner Now, Secondus Cries Blue Murder / Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.