Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust (27487 Views)

INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande / INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Antivirus92(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

That should tell you something
list all his commissioners and perm secs for us let us check who they're supporting
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Allisgud: 9:46pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

do u know why,they don't like him because his cutting cost of governance touch them,he didn't allow free money anyhow, everybody earn what they work for,na only better person go like am
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Allisgud: 9:49pm On Apr 26
I swear I know see who I go trust with my vote for this country expect peter obi
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Nuelstar(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26
Peter Obi
Osibanjo
Fashola

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by ogbonti: 10:09pm On Apr 26
derecho:
This one go pain Tinubu attack dogs o.

No contest
Peter Obi is the ONLY politician Nigerians trust

If not that Tinubu is well-known as a certificate forger, the way things are now, Tinubu would have changed his father's name to Obi

I am very proud to be the 100th person to like this post 😁
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by BodyCount: 10:10pm On Apr 26
AdamuKD:

Shame on you.
You can't even compare your criminal emilokan bastard to Obi
How did Tinubu make his money?
Answer me

We all know that the difference is clear unless you are being blinded by hatred, jealousy , tribalism or religion affiliation.
Osu and daftness na 5 & 6

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by kenny5811(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26
1) Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe
2) Onunaka Sam Mbakwe
3) Sam Mbakwe
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by DMerciful(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26
I'm a better person than you
btaliat:

I don't have answer for this. But kindly read up these verses but focus more on the last one. They will make you a better person.

Proverbs 26vs 4.
Proverbs 7 vs 7.
Proceed 17 vs 28.

Thanks, lad.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by AdamuKD: 10:20pm On Apr 26
BodyCount:

Osu and daftness na 5 & 6
Kaci uwaka bloody hungry man defending a criminal

I just pity your mother for birthing a senseless ape
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by AdamuKD: 10:22pm On Apr 26
WorldRichest:

This one is mentally unstable
I believe you are talking to your father
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by AdamuKD: 10:22pm On Apr 26
WorldRichest:

This one is mentally unstable
I believe you are talking to your father
Akuya banza
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by bellosulaiman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26
None
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Jnana19(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26
Tinibu
Tinibu
Wike
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Melagros(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26
Kaycee9242:
Peter Obi
Osibanjo
Zulum of Borno
You've tried well!

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Babscleaning(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26
Babangana Zulum
Peter Obi
Osibanjo
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Tizu(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26
I will vote for Obi x8
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by MrSly(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

Becauss there is no free money anywhere to loot unlike the devilish thief you people call una president, Tinubu the drug Lord, a billionaire with no source of income, summarily a thief who also allows those who thief with him to loot. Why won't they support their source of milk. An Nigerian youth supporting Tinubu is useless and brainless
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by MrSly(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Bro, don’t buy that lies.

Obi Next International business in the UK is not worth 50k pounds as at when he closed it down, so where exactly did he saw million $ to invest in Pandora offshore.

UK record for his companies are publicly available so Obi can’t even attempt any nonsense lies.

Obi is a thief who stole Anambra dry while his Obedient try to launder his image. If the Pandora offshore is legit, you think he will keep it off the radar from everyone before it got bursted?

Obi that always likes making reference to what he did, China, and his business, how many times have you seen him brag with his offshore loots?
Senseless slavery attack dogs on the bit. Justify your 30k bro, you need it.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by garfield1: 11:23pm On Apr 26
Svoboda:

Chukwuemeka Chikelu, that honourable man.

Expatiate
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by DeepSight(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26
Kaycee9242:
Peter Obi
Osibanjo
Zulum of Borno

Great picks. If we are allowed to pick late politicians, I will also add ~

MKO Abiola

Umaru Yaradua the gentle and beloved

Alex Ekwueme

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by DeepSight(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26
Kaycee9242:
Peter Obi
Osibanjo
Zulum of Borno

Let me also add that this your selection is WAZOBIA

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Kdon2: 11:42pm On Apr 26
Validated:

This is why people fail exams. Go back and read the requirements.

You are the one that failed woefully
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by saysoo: 11:52pm On Apr 26
Validated:
Please, name 3 active and living politicians that Nigerians trust.

For me:
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi

Peter Obi is the only one with INTEGRITY. The rest are thieves and druglords.
Peter Obi has a business and a job, .any others are FULLTIME POLOOTICIANS.

None
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by issum(m): 12:03am On Apr 27
popes001:
Kwankwaso
Osinbajo

In that order
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by btaliat(m): 12:03am On Apr 27
DMerciful:
I'm a better person than you

Better person, can I send my account number. Prove to the world that you are better. And let's see if you won't cry tonight if you try to show off.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by ufotunang: 12:53am On Apr 27
Peter obi
Datti Ahmed
Alex otti
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by ufotunang: 12:54am On Apr 27
Nobody here has named Tinubu
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by ufotunang: 1:02am On Apr 27
popes001:
Fashola
Zulum
Osinbajo

In that order
...the Fashola that told nigerians that a serious government can solve the problems of electricity light in 6 months...but when they appointed Fashola has minister of power he cannot do anything.in the power sector, electricity light in Nigeria was bad. no constant electricity light supply in Nigeria when he was to minister of power...for 4 years he could not do anything concerning the power sector and he was later giving excuses for his failed job in the power sector
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Tflex01: 1:41am On Apr 27
Hedonisco:
Toor.

Beware of the slimy lowlives that would come here to pretend that they are sitting on the fence... That "all them (politicians) are the same", bla bla bla.

I even have greater respect for those who come out openly to declare their perverse preference for criminally obnoxious political bandits like BAT and their likes.

The real devious scum of the earth are those who purport to place Peter Obi and Tinubu in the same rotten basket.

Obi is worse than Tinubu. Calm down on the packaging, Obi will never be president.

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Tflex01: 1:43am On Apr 27
ufotunang:
...the Fashola that told nigerians that a serious government can solve the problems of electricity light in 6 months...but when they appointed Fashola has minister of power he cannot do anything.in the power sector, electricity light in Nigeria was bad. no constant electricity light supply in Nigeria when he was to minister of power...for 4 years he could not do anything concerning the power sector and he was later giving excuses for his failed job in the power sector

Obi under whose watch Medical Doctors went on 13 months strike? Under whose watch poverty in Anambra moved from 25% to 53%?? Obi that never built any school??

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Tflex01: 1:49am On Apr 27
Bone147:

Let that be SE worries not you. If SW best can be Tinubu then SW is made up of useless things not humans

The fact that it is the fraudster Obi that you consider as messiah shows that this generation of South Easterners are as useless as those n.iwits you call grandparents that perished in the needless civil war.

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by odemeetu1: 1:55am On Apr 27
Almost everyone saying Obi, still he lost... What's really wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN / President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari / Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager