Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust (27475 Views)

INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande / INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by PHIPEX(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26
Hedonisco:
Toor.

Beware of the slimy lowlives that would come here to pretend that they are sitting on the fence... That "all them (politicians) are the same", bla bla bla.

I even have greater respect for those who come out openly to declare their perverse preference for criminally obnoxious political bandits like BAT and their likes.

The real devious scum of the earth are those who purport to place Peter Obi and Tinubu in the same rotten basket.
Whenever I see anyone that says "all politicians are same" I know he is an emilokan fan who's ashamed to take a stand.

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Hakeemoyegoke(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26
Omoyele swore
Omoyele swore
Omoyele swore

The rest are only decieving Nigerians. Including one man from the east that claims that he is a saint.he can only decieve those that are gullible that he is only fighting for the masses, then laugh over thier stupidity behind thier back. I have one shoe,I wear one wristwatch all nah scam. I still prefer tinubu to rule over him.

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by YouAreNobody: 8:03pm On Apr 26
Hoelujohn:

For me, Tinubu, Ganduje and Yahaya Bello or Atiku
the people you support show the kind of person you are in real life. Shame
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Taigaban: 8:03pm On Apr 26
1. Goodluck Ebelle Johnathan
2. Nyesom Wike
3.Kwankwaso
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Pascaldebravoo: 8:03pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

That should tell you something

The reason is not far-fetched, all of them from A-Z are partners in crime. In Nigeria
"chop-and-chop" attracts more friends than trying to be strict and honest in doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by nick50(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

...co.mon sense should tell you that once u don't look public treasury and share I amongst ur friends and cronies they will hate u n call u stingy man
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bahamas95(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26
For me.....

1. None

2. None

3. None

If you trust anyone that's your business, during election I only vote for the lesser thief......I don't vote because I trust the person.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by RepoMan007: 8:05pm On Apr 26
That is a hard thing to do in politic of Nigeria. If I say Marwa, while trustworthy, he isn't a politician in the active sense because he came in through military.
Gej is another manageable name cos he rose through the ranks miraculously and not through dirty politics.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by RepoMan007: 8:07pm On Apr 26
Bahamas95:
For me.....

1. None

2. None

3. None

If you trust anyone that's your business, during election I only vote for the lesser thief......I don't vote because I trust the person.
bisi akande. GEJ. And marwa.
They exist but are outnumbered by the opposite side.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by EzeG: 8:08pm On Apr 26
Omo na :
Obi
Otti
Mbah.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by chikason22(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Nigerians trust

Tinubu
Tinubu
Tinubu

Those are the three.
You see why I said boldly that many APC tbe evil party supportes are really unfortunate.
Where is your former lord and saviour Bubu?
You defended Buhari for 8 wasted years. E reach to name your Nigerian politicians that have integrity, Buhari no longer makes the list it now Thiefnubuu a known drug kingpin..
It's easy to say that you're truly wicked and have an evil mindset. No offense sir. Just stating the obvious.
SMH 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁😳😳😳😳

2 Likes

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by TemmyT002(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26
Peter Obi
Seyi Makinde
BAO (Only APC politician that can be trusted)
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Austileo: 8:13pm On Apr 26
Peter obi osibanjo and zulum makes my day,
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by OgbeniIbigbami(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26
1. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Rabiu Kwakwaso/ Muhammadu Buhari
3. Peter Obi

When it comes to the game of politics and ethnics cards, they are in charge.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Paramount01(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26
AdamuKD:

Shame on you.
You can't even compare your criminal emilokan bastard to Obi
How did Tinubu make his money?
Answer me

We all know that the difference is clear unless you are being blinded by hatred, jealousy , tribalism or religion affiliation.

Abeg, how did Obi made his money
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Odjirigho: 8:23pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

This goes a long way to tell you how your master went on dolling out public funds to his cronies. What Obi will never do, reason he is seen as being stingy.
Have you asked yourself why an average known street fraudster has more praise singers than a honest earner

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by WhereMyLoud: 8:23pm On Apr 26
Politicians are not to be trusted.. they are in it for personal interest.. Even Alex otti that is working upandan is eyeing 2027.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Kamalex2: 8:24pm On Apr 26
Bisi Akande
Aregbesola
Adeleke Jackson
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Juniorangel(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26
This thread go sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu
Ganduje
El rufai
grin grin grin
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by socialmediaman: 8:28pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come 97% of Anambra people support him (the grassroots), the actual people he worked for as governor, but you’re more focused on public servants who worked with him?

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by smileyoo: 8:35pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

lol. Obi didn't gave looters any opportunity to loot the treasury while a governor, it was not business as usual, so how do you expect them to be happy with him, especially when average government worker in Nigeria has been fantastically corrupt ?
Obi 's frugality was at variance with their culture of profligacy.
these cultures of criminal structure is now demonizing Mr Obi, so that he cannot be able to come to the center , to dismantle their criminal structure that they have been benefiting from at the expense of the suffering masses of Nigeria, but God pass them.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by saxokay(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26
Osinbajo
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Obaranje: 8:43pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:
I will only trust Obi after he repatriate the million $ loot he stashed in Pandora offshore.

legend the 4th class graduate, see as common comprehension dey hard you

They say name, the op never say give reason why you should trust obi. Obi must really be exceptional for Reno, yarimo, Muhammadsufu, manner and co to be calling his name on every single minute of their lives

How can I get free advertisment and become popular from Reno like obi

I learnt obi is enjoying free advert from Reno omokiri on social media every second, every minute and every day without paying a dime
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Elidrisy20: 8:43pm On Apr 26
Azekiwae
Akintola
Sardauna
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Lanre1st(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26
Validated:
Please, name 3 active and living politicians that Nigerians trust.

For me:
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi

Peter Obi is the only one with INTEGRITY. The rest are thieves and druglords.
Peter Obi has a business and a job, .any others are FULLTIME POLOOTICIANS.

He said Nigerians not the one Biafran trust

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Skyfornia(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

That should tell you that he is not corrupt..an average Nigerian will sing your praises if you dash then free money. Think out if the box
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by saintmm(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26
Chief Dr No One
Prof None Exists
Engr Never None
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Obviouslyblunt: 8:47pm On Apr 26
Peter Obi.
Alex Otti
Pantami.

these are people I trust to work.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Offpoint1: 8:48pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

Dumb... Because he didn't give them access to free looting like your savior bulaba.

Stop asking questions you know the answers
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by smileyoo: 8:49pm On Apr 26
Nigeria politicians are not to be trusted because politics are driven by interests
but presently 2 Nigeria politicians stand out for their commitment for good governance and public good.
1. Peter Obi.
2. Omoyele sowore.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by btaliat(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26
DMerciful:
Just like you

I don't have answer for this. But kindly read up these verses but focus more on the last one. They will make you a better person.

Proverbs 26vs 4.
Proverbs 7 vs 7.
Proceed 17 vs 28.

Thanks, lad.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by ejimatic: 8:52pm On Apr 26
Validated:
Please, name 3 active and living politicians that Nigerians trust.

For me:
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi

Peter Obi is the only one with INTEGRITY. The rest are thieves and druglords.
Peter Obi has a business and a job, .any others are FULLTIME POLOOTICIANS.

. 1 PBAT
2. PBAT
3. PBAT

Out of trust he got needed votes in NW NE NC SW SS.
The North new he would hand over to them like Obasanjo.
If the North trusted Obi they would vote for him. However the North abandoned him and voted PBAT.

In fact anybody from the SW is trusted by the North

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka / Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.