Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers (16464 Views)

Navy Relocates Training Command HQ From Lagos To Rivers / Gov. Wike Hands Over 32 Vehicles To Rivers House Of Assembly Members / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Basic123: 6:54pm On Apr 26
Gyh
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by LegendHero(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26
Be like say Tinubu dey owe South South people money.

Most of his moves in the South are majorly from that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Czarugo007: 7:06pm On Apr 26
StOla:
Imagine if it was the reverse?

There would have been thick smoke coming from Alaigbo.
I thought you guys say parts of rivers is not alaigbo.what do you people really want.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by sunboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26
SUPERBLOOM:

Nigerian politics is about selective amnesia

Hahah you nailed it brother
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by donphilopus: 7:10pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

I heard topa has defected to pdp

Who's Topa? You mean Kingsley?

BTW, are you aware Adjoto has defected to APC?
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:10pm On Apr 26
The emergency lovers of Fubara would have been crying and wailing like lunatics by now.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by PHAYOL81: 7:24pm On Apr 26
Noted
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by santaclaws: 7:29pm On Apr 26
Yeancahmie007:
Misplaced priorities. Can't they train close to Niger state or even Niger
state itself. Biggest land mass in Nigeria can accomodate anyone.

No be only Niger, na Benue... LOL

Most Naval operations in Nigeria take place in the south-south and the south-west and this is for a particular reason. The navy intercepts ships, pirates and criminals offshore Lagos, while they intercept criminals stealing oil in the Niger delta... So of what benefit would their relocation to Niger State be? Which ocean is in Niger state for them to train with? cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by richeeyo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26
christejames:
Good one shocked

Sim Fubara on the beat and steels 🎶

Rivers FC 4 vs 0 Wike/Lagos FC grin

Thank you Mr Emmanuel Ogalla, you are indeed a shining light in this dark govt.
You think he has the power to do that all by himself 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by garfield1: 8:13pm On Apr 26
donphilopus:

Who's Topa? You mean Kingsley?

BTW, are you aware Adjoto has defected to APC?

Yes am aware but not yet official.i calculated Adjoto defection well.after losing his reps election,he was going to defect if he wasn't compensated.it is an insult for obaseki to pick omobayo over him..
Topa the guy they call ward governor
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by SoNature(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26
StOla:

Every move to depopulate Lagos is highly appropriate. That state has too many advantages. That's why it has become a hellhole; everyone is coming to the state in search of opportunities. Other parts of the country deserve to grow.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Morphinne: 8:40pm On Apr 26
christejames:
Good one shocked

Sim Fubara on the beat and steels 🎶

Rivers FC 4 vs 0 Wike/Lagos FC grin

Thank you Mr Emmanuel Ogalla, you are indeed a shining light in this dark govt.
Amazing. Rivers 1 FG nil? grin
Your thought process needs to be studied. With that, I believe we might finally discover what causes trisomy 21.
So you think Ogalla could pull this off without FG’s approval? Amazing grin

1 Like

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by donphilopus: 8:43pm On Apr 26
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by jamesversion: 8:49pm On Apr 26
FreeStuffsNG:
Then the naval training centre is best located in Lagos. In the event of external aggression, Lagos is the most prized asset of any external adversary. I will not be surprised if this policy is reversed by same navy command wink

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

What makes Lagos state the most prized asset of Nigeria? Which Natural resources do they have there? Or because of banks have their HQs in Lagos. If Oil stops flowing in Nigeria, what can Lagos do?

Oga, that number position is Owned by Rivers state.

You can lie to yourself all day, but Rivers state holds the ace. So you have any company the pedigree of NLNG in Lagos?
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Oo0Oo0Oo0: 9:13pm On Apr 26
StOla:

When it suits you, Rivers State becomes Alaigbo. Your likes have always insisted that there are no Rivers people of Igbo heritage just to spite Igbos.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Apr 26
anonymous1759:
You won’t hear BAT wants to turn Lagos in to FTC.
You have said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Indifferent12: 9:19pm On Apr 26
Yeancahmie007:
Misplaced priorities. Can't they train close to Niger state or even Niger
state itself. Biggest land mass in Nigeria can accomodate anyone.
You realize navy need to be trained on water not land
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Indifferent12: 9:21pm On Apr 26
FreeStuffsNG:
Then the naval training centre is best located in Lagos. In the event of external aggression, Lagos is the most prized asset of any external adversary. I will not be surprised if this policy is reversed by same navy command wink

Lagos is not Nigeria most priced asset, Abuja is because its the capital, follow by niger delta because it holds our wealth. Lagos is just a place where businesses build their office, not even where they operate
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Indifferent12: 9:22pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:
Be like say Tinubu dey owe South South people money.

Most of his moves in the South are majorly from that axis.
Him dey owe wike na
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:23pm On Apr 26
santaclaws:

Most Naval operations in Nigeria take place in the south-south and the south-west and this is for a particular reason. The navy intercepts ships, pirates and criminals offshore Lagos, while they intercept criminals stealing oil in the Niger delta... So of what benefit would their relocation to Niger State be? Which ocean is in Niger state for them to train with? cheesy grin

You dey mind the fellow.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by santaclaws: 9:29pm On Apr 26
ferhyntorlah:

You dey mind the fellow.

Fehintola, I just say make I educate am ooo. Abi kila fe ṣe bayi grin
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by kedeojo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26
donphilopus:

Had it been it was moved from PH to Lag, you would have been wailing here. You would even cry more than the bereaved. Hypocrisy.
Don't mind him cos he just like is people who wail for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Yeancahmie007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26
santaclaws:

noted. I see all of them as one. Don't blame me. I'm just being bitter about recent killings of military personaes. I feel both air force and navy and marine and land army should have base. Join heads together and solve this common goal.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Agbaburna1291: 9:40pm On Apr 26
SUPERBLOOM:

Nigerian politics is about selective amnesia
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Morphinne: 9:43pm On Apr 26
jchioma:
Of course, this is one of the things common sense should dictate. Let all federal ministries/agencies/military bases be domiciled in their places of operations. It would aid ease of operations and attendant costs. Set up military bases in terror prone areas like Sambisa, Kaduna and others.
Places of operation as in? grin Is Rivers the only State that has water in Nigeria and does that mean Lagos has no river body/riverine communities?
Can you elaborate more please?
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by kedeojo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

I heard topa has defected to pdp
he was a former councilor in my ward and he is not relevant politically again. If it were to be the former chief of staff, then I will say apc will not win the ward. He singlehandedly made him councilor against other leaders who prefer another candidate. The immediate past speaker, kabiru adjoto from my local government and a kinsman to the deputy governor is on his way to apc becos obaseki betrayed him, haven stood by him during the fued with the former deputy governor even with his closeness to the former deputy governor. Many leaders of pdp from his zone will follow him.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by garfield1: 10:00pm On Apr 26
kedeojo:
he was a former councilor in my ward and he is not relevant politically again. If it were to be the former chief of staff, then I will say apc will not win the ward. He singlehandedly made him councilor against other leaders who prefer another candidate. The immediate past speaker, kabiru adjoto from my local government and a kinsman to the deputy governor is on his way to apc becos obaseki betrayed him, haven stood by him during the fued with the former deputy governor even with his closeness to the former deputy governor. Many leaders of pdp from his zone will follow him.

Whatever happens,it is obvious akoko Edo will be a battle ground like owan west LGA and whoever will win will do so narrowly but the defection of Adjoto has given APC the edge.
Where is akerele? It's been long I heard of him? Domingo obende is with okpebholo
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by donbrowser(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26
FreeStuffsNG:

Tinubu wants to increase oil production and fight bunkers. We have enough navy in Lagos, if there's an attack, it takes only 45 mins to reach Lagos by water from SS
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by EbiJUNIRO(m): 12:09am On Apr 27
StOla:

That's why you don't have to imagine that grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Shocked By Sudden Demolition / 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless / Anti-open Grazing Law Is Meaningless – Al-makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.