Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers (16480 Views)

Navy Relocates Training Command HQ From Lagos To Rivers / Gov. Wike Hands Over 32 Vehicles To Rivers House Of Assembly Members / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Menclothing1: 12:10am On Apr 27
Reading comment here it’s obvious Lagosians are humble people

1 Like

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Vulcan24(m): 3:01am On Apr 27
jchioma:
Of course, this is one of the things common sense should dictate. Let all federal ministries/agencies/military bases be domiciled in their places of operations. It would aid ease of operations and attendant costs. Set up military bases in terror prone areas like Sambisa, Kaduna and others.

I don't think I would like to be at the theatre of operation immediately after leaving training! It's a bad move, !

New boots should be in peaceful areas where they can be deployed to combat zones not vice versa! I don't think this is a good strategy
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by BitterTruth01: 4:27am On Apr 27
StOla:
Imagine if it was the reverse?

There would have been thick smoke coming from Alaigbo.

Na Igbo move am .
Shut your ass up
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:32am On Apr 27
Real2088:

So now you concor they are Igbo
But in some cases they are not abi, Nigerians repent and be saved

What he was saying is that they would have gaslight the situation with such comments

1 Like

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by 007Marvel(m): 8:13am On Apr 27
StOla:

Why do y'all constantly incite division? Does it benefit you in any way?
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by jchioma: 8:42am On Apr 27
FreeStuffsNG:
Then the naval training centre is best located in Lagos. In the event of external aggression, Lagos is the most prized asset of any external adversary. I will not be surprised if this policy is reversed by same navy command wink

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Remind me again which state produces the highest amount of oil in Nigeria. It is a viable option.
Is Lagos even an oil producing state? Most prized asset in deed!
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by professorPABX: 8:53am On Apr 27
007Marvel:

Why do y'all constantly incite division? Does it benefit you in any way?

You have not made this comment during several IBOS victimization crying.

For record purposes, if it happens in IBO land, there would have been chaos on Social Media. If Bobrisky were to be IBO, the IBOs in Nigeria and the Diaspora would have created crisis. T

To the Yorubas, it doesn't make meaning. Moving NAVTRAC from Apapa to Rivers is just normal thing.

In 1999, OBASANJO announced the relocation of NPA and NCAA to Lagos from Abuja it created tension with Northern elites and politicians querying OBASANJO authority to relocate them. OBASANJO was adamant.

Hadi Srika came ordered them to relocate back to Abuja.

Abacha moved key defence Agencies and institutions from Lagos. Abacha moved some key Agriculture agencies from Ibadan to Abuja. Agriculture agencies are scattered in some parts of Nigeria, it is the key agencies at Ibadan that he relocated.

Abacha threatened Banks to move their Headquarters from Lagos to Abuja. The threat was so much on Banks. The Banks escaped with his death. OBASANJO in 1999, it is the turn of Tinubu now because of CBN and Aviation this time.

If Yorubas unite to leave Nigeria, nobody can stop them except the Forces of Heaven . Yorubas don't even know anything is happening.

1 Like

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by 007Marvel(m): 9:12am On Apr 27
professorPABX:

For record purposes, if it happens in IBO land, there would have been chaos on Social Media. If Bobrisky were to be IBO, the IBOs in Nigeria and the Diaspora would have created crisis. T

To the Yorubas, it doesn't make meaning. Moving NAVTRAC from Apapa to Rivers is just normal thing.

In 1999, OBASANJO announced the relocation of NPA and NCAA to Lagos from Abuja it created tension with Northern elites and politicians querying OBASANJO authority to relocate them. OBASANJO was adamant.

Abacha moved key defence Agencies and institutions from Lagos. Abacha moved some key Agriculture agencies from Ibadan to Abuja. Agriculture agencies are scattered in some parts of Nigeria, it is the key agencies at Ibadan that he relocated.

Abacha threatened Banks to move their Headquarters from Lagos to Abuja. The threat was so much on Banks. The Banks escaped with his death. OBASANJO in 1999, it is the turn of Tinubu now because of CBN and Aviation this time.

If Yorubas unite to leave Nigeria, nobody can stop them except the Forces of Heaven . Yorubas don't even know anything is happening.

You don't have to go lower than them, be better, if y'all ignore them they'll bow their heads in shame!
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by professorPABX: 9:23am On Apr 27
007Marvel:

You don't have to go lower than them, be better, if y'all ignore them they'll bow their heads in shame!

Thanks.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Moroccoguy: 9:27am On Apr 27
christejames:
Good one shocked

Sim Fubara on the beat and steels 🎶

Rivers FC 4 vs 0 Wike/Lagos FC grin

Thank you Mr Emmanuel Ogalla, you are indeed a shining light in this dark govt.

You comment shows the kind of person you are. Can ogalla move naval base without presidency.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by jamesversion: 9:43am On Apr 27
professorPABX:

I want yourubas to leave Nigeria. They are unnecessarily over -enjoying Nigeria, with little economic contribution to that effect.

I would so love to see what becomes of Lagos and SWest without the Oil and Gas receipts from the Niger Delta. Id love to see the reaction of The banks, the multinationals, the embassies et al domiciled in Lagos when the realisation of how bare Lagos is becomes evident.

Make way for Rivers State when that happens. grin

1 Like

Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Bnaira7(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27
Hi how are you please do you know when navy recruit list be out ? DSs in precise!

akuneme:
I think this is a good idea.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by Bnaira7(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27
hi hope you’re fine. Do you have idea when then dss list for navy be out ive been worried this past days. Thanks
anonymous1759:
You won’t hear BAT wants to turn Lagos in to FTC.
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by ultraviolet27(f): 12:48pm On Apr 27
Navy relocates base from Lag to Rivers and yet some never do wells are mentioning Igbo tribe that they would have Cried if it's the other way round is River State in Igbo Land or the Commander Ogalla Igbo?

Isn't Lagos too Congested because every Corporations and Government parastatals situates their H.Q their? So if the Govt tries to move some out to decongest it what is bad there? Moreso aren't Rivers and Lagos both Riverine areas bounded by the Atlantic? Which are viable for Naval base so what's the fuss??

Is it that Some People are always Jobless and miserable that they have nothing doing only to be creating divisive and insicive tribalistic Comment all day long? this Economic Calamity brunt is borne by all Nigerian ethnic groups it ain't as if because you are Yoruba as you are frm the President Ethnic group you will be exempted so I wonder how a sane Human can Still defend and support this administration??

I wonder why the Mods and Seun allow this wretched Tribalistic Cretins to disrupt this forum? I don't think they are either frm Yoruba or Igbo tribe because none of those tribes are that retarded to descend so low!!

Just so you know I am a Yoruba Lady frm Ekiti State and my fellow Yorubas You see how it is bad to vote along tribal lines just so you feel you can cut your Nose to Spite your face??

I have been observing this trend just had to voice out today!!
Re: Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers by ultraviolet27(f): 12:59pm On Apr 27
StOla:

Why their would have been thick smoke coming from alaigbo you will have to explain it here o is Portharcourt in Alaigbo or Ogalla Igbo?oh you have finally accepted Igbos are also in Rivers too?

Does it mean if you guys don't make tribalistic and divisive comments on Nairaland you can't breathe well? I am very Certain you aren't Yoruba because no true Yoruba with a good head on His/Her Shoulder will support the Crooks in the helm of affairs in this Tinubuconomy 24 7 while His mates are out their hustling only those sub humanoid frm the North side fit do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Receives Team From Turkish Hospital And Aviation In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Nigerian Govt Mulls Creation Of New Ministry Of Defence / Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.