Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME (43315 Views)

See Top Ten Institutions Chosen As First Choice By Candidates In 2018 UTME Regis / Top Ten Institutions Chosen As First Choice By Candidates In 2018 UTME / Top Ten Universities In Africa 2019 - Qs' Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by DonroxyII: 1:30pm On Apr 27
SALLYBERRY01:
Top Ten Universities chosen by candidates during the 2023 UTME

1 University of Ilorin
2 University of Lagos
3 Lagos State University
4 Federal University, Oye Ekiti
5 University of Benin
6 University of Nigeria
7 Obafemi Awolowo University
8 Nnamdi Azikwe University
9 Nigerian Defence Academy
10 University of Ibadan

Looking forward to 2024 ranking
My School, Better By Far Always Number 1 ....

Oya Now .... Probitas Doctrina ..... cheesy ... Iya Won!
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by DonroxyII: 1:32pm On Apr 27
Bluntguy:
Covenant university did not appear on the list, yet it is the best. This list makes no meaning.
School Chosen By Jambites ... They are not rating School....

How many Jambites parents fit afford covenant ....

Una No go read news to digest .. Shuuu!

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by adecz: 1:33pm On Apr 27
Nobody wants to send their children
to the volatile, bandits ridden Northern
Nigeria ❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by DonroxyII: 1:36pm On Apr 27
greenermodels:
After graduation, where are the jobs? even the education is archaic theory without practicals.
The essence of School is for you to receive knowledge I.e. be Educated more than Your Ancestral Immaturities....

School no mean say make you go work for someone .... if you no see work, create work for yasef but the knowledge you receive will stand you out in your field atleast better than most uneducated ones except na School pass through you no be you pass through school!
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Father4all: 1:41pm On Apr 27
SALLYBERRY01:
We are Lasu, We are proud

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

P.o.p installation
• Screeding
• Wallpaper/3d panel
• Window blinds/curtain
• 3d floor
• Stamp concrete floor
• Sales of figurines
.Tv console
.General interior installation and sales

proud of what?
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Emeka71(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27
SALLYBERRY01:
We are Lasu, We are proud

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

P.o.p installation
• Screeding
• Wallpaper/3d panel
• Window blinds/curtain
• 3d floor
• Stamp concrete floor
• Sales of figurines
.Tv console
.General interior installation and sales

I knew uniBEN must top the list.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Mandate2023: 2:09pm On Apr 27
jiz:
The UTME choice is dependent on number of departments and the probability of getting admission.....for instance to get admission to FUTA, you must be exceptionary good and smart. For covenant, you parent must get money or full time winner staff. Many picked UI for the prestige. I just use the first 3 universities for buttress point

So those going to other schools r not smart.....with ur shallow comment it shows FUTA produces dumb students

Show me 1 proud product of futa

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by greypencils: 2:16pm On Apr 27
Na fear no dey allow people choose U.I. If your marks are not good enough to be on the merit list, kiss admission goodbye unless say you get baba nla connection.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by bmaster2000: 2:27pm On Apr 27
There has always been heavy loads of applicants on south west school ...why? And this is why so many tribe are so jealous of Yoruba people......out of 10 universities in Nigeria , 8 are from the Yoruba state and you want all these Chest -beater crew not to be jealous....?
Benin people also have joined the jealous crew against Yoruba people .....why? Yoruba people are not jealous of any tribe at all ....what they need is just that Saturday and Sunday for Owanbe ...with this weekly social event , they are satisfied....
They call Yoruba region brown roof region , yet they still come from all over the region to come and study in the Yoruba state....

Here this: there is always sth to learn about an average Yoruba man instinct, believe this , then you have peace ......
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by chopnaira: 2:29pm On Apr 27
Bluntguy:
Covenant university did not appear on the list, yet it is the best. This list makes no meaning.
How many people can afford covenant university.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by mkoabiola: 3:13pm On Apr 27
Nigeria defence Academy is d most difficult to gain admission even if u pass d cut off mark
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Honestey: 3:18pm On Apr 27
Unilorin, the Better By Far University.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Blackdisciple(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27
Kewtt:

You are cheap. All cheap schools.

Should schools be expensive so the common man's child can't afford !!!

We shouldn't be like our government and private schools owners we should be we ( Nigerias ) good people great nation..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by dontrulee: 3:33pm On Apr 27
DonroxyII:
My School, Better By Far Always Number 1 ....

Oya Now .... Probitas Doctrina ..... cheesy ... Iya Won!

Seriously?
I'm also an alumnus of Unilorin.
Nice one 😁
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by DonroxyII: 3:41pm On Apr 27
dontrulee:

Seriously?
I'm also an alumnus of Unilorin.
Nice one 😁
Omohhh, I shaa dey see some similarities between Us grin ... 2010 Set B.sc ..... Accounting Dept cheesy

No wonder na same weyrey dey us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by sunsweet33: 3:46pm On Apr 27
kay29000:

True...like me. I schooled in Lagos all through. It's NYSC that took me to Anambra. Anambra was a great experience though.

Then I can say you’re even one of the adventurous ones…cos most of the time as soon as camp is done, you people must find your way back to Lagos, even if they post you to government house Una nor want 😆

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by jiz: 3:48pm On Apr 27
The comment is in simple sentence and you cannot comprehend....RIP to your education grin
Mandate2023:

So those going to other schools r not smart.....with ur shallow comment it shows FUTA produces dumb students

Show me 1 proud product of futa
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Inosky: 3:50pm On Apr 27
SoNature:
Ordinarily, no university should come close to University of Lagos. But I guess they know it's the most competitive university in Nigeria (considering the population of Lagos), so they are looking for other options.

If Lagos wasn't the most populous state in Nigeria you might not find Lagos in the top position.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Inosky: 3:53pm On Apr 27
If you didn't attend any of those, with inclusion of ABU, in Nigeria, it's either you are not brilliant enough or your from a rich family.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by ncoolsome(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27
kay29000:

I remember back in my time, people liked Uni Ilorin cos they dont join ASUU strike. I don't know if it is still like that now.

Yh u right but when it come to standard give it to unilag over uniloin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Anthonystark: 6:53pm On Apr 27
Cmanforall:

So entry into NDA is now through JAMB?

No more state quota system

They still need jamb
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Cmanforall: 7:03pm On Apr 27
Anthonystark:

They still need jamb
Ok

When did it start?
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Coolboy009: 7:10pm On Apr 27
Better by far will always top.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by MightySparrow: 7:24pm On Apr 27
Khyrvxjzy:
fake, igbo school remain best

You go explain tire.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by dontrulee: 7:38pm On Apr 27
DonroxyII:
Omohhh, I shaa dey see some similarities between Us grin ... 2010 Set B.sc ..... Accounting Dept cheesy

No wonder na same weyrey dey us cheesy

You be big Man ooo
You suppose don marry sef
I'm 2015 set MBBS.
I Sha dey see the similarities between us Sha
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by UTEWUOJO: 10:48pm On Apr 27
Let's see the top 10 polytechnics chosen by candidates as well, I wan check something.
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by DonroxyII: 9:12am On Apr 28
dontrulee:

You be big Man ooo
You suppose don marry sef
I'm 2015 set MBBS.
I Sha dey see the similarities between us Sha
Marriage kwa ... I'm still topping up Jhare ... Marriage Requires Great Plans & Structuralisations to be successful ..

Wedding is easy though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by dontrulee: 11:21am On Apr 29
DonroxyII:
Marriage kwa ... I'm still topping up Jhare ... Marriage Requires Great Plans & Structuralisations to be successful ..

Wedding is easy though cheesy

You be senior Man wey still dey flex Life
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by DonroxyII: 1:33pm On Apr 29
dontrulee:

You be senior Man wey still dey flex Life
One Day We go Connect 😉 ... !
Lol grin
Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by dontrulee: 3:29pm On Apr 29
DonroxyII:
One Day We go Connect 😉 ... !
Lol grin

Sure my gee!
I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME by Anthonystark: 8:57pm On May 04
Cmanforall:

Ok

When did it start?

Long ago ,passed through the process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video / See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.