Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) (24709 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by danvon(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27
Reminds me of when I was in school...

During exam period the smartest students will suddenly come up with an 'activity', the smartest boys will suddenly start playing football, the smartest girls will suddenly start dancing or singing rehearsal...

And us 'the mumu' will leave our books and go and join them...

These celebrities do the same thing on a much larger scale.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Kingpele(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27
Congratulations bro
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by urobodoski419(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27
officialwdhtv:

Most of these BBN comrades actually have sth good going on the side, b4 or after leaving the house . From music to education to fashion , they actually are doing good . Meanwhile we cant say the same for the millions of youths being misled .....
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by peleson1: 4:39pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
I still don't like him. He had sex on a national TV and was even making one annoying facial expression when he was cumming. He should get out mtcheww

He deceived Nina and immediately dumped her after the show, stupid boy
E concern u?
Amibo
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by OscarGWR: 4:40pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
I still don't like him. He had sex on a national TV and was even making one annoying facial expression when he was cumming. He should get out mtcheww

Nina was the one following him up and down like an he-goat in heat period.

The boy was focus driven, Nina saw that, just like every woman like a man that is goal driven.

Infact Nina knew that miracle was the one whose going to win the bbn then. But he was too clingy, almost everyman don't like it when the female is too clingy and also Nina was too desperate also to win over miracle.

Don't blame the guy, he was focus but he had to use Nina in order not to upset her.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27
She's pretty but not intellectually sound. I guess he wants more than pretty longterm.
EreluRoz:

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27
Fine boy
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by chukwudiology(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27
Who God done bless, no man can curse. Miracle no dey tire Jesus. He is indeed a miracle son.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by mjglobalservice: 4:42pm On Apr 27
Wow! Congratulations Miracle
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by EreluRoz: 4:42pm On Apr 27
DMerciful:
She's pretty but not intellectually sound. I guess he wants more than pretty longterm.
But his prick didn't know she was not intellectually sound abi? Abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:45pm On Apr 27
obaidan:
the only valuable project Big Brother have spent their money on is this....the rest na to just dey empower olosho wey dey motivate young girls and messing up the whole society

you are seriously bountifully blessed for this observation

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Forumites: 4:46pm On Apr 27
Eweduses:
Igbo Amakaaa ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“..
una go kill person with Ladd one day. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27
Even you as a woman, there are guys that you've banged that you wouldn't wanna marry. Fucking is not a precondition for marriage
EreluRoz:
But his prick didn't know she was not intellectually sound abi? Abegi
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

bia, when last did you feel good about anything? Carry your yeye like go enter bush, he beg you to like am? When olosho give free toto, na just to wear condoms
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Eweduses: 4:54pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
I still don't like him.
Ewedu_envy as usual.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by realmindz: 4:55pm On Apr 27
Bulldozer90:
stop promoting people you love when it's time to praise outstanding people. It's stealing people's glory.

To be honest with you, I really think you have a kind of psychological issue. You need to stop this bro, itโ€™s not cool. Stop digging negativity, life is much better than you think, you donโ€™t need this okay. Live your life and focus on your lane. People are busy making a life for themselves. And of all things to accuse me is stealing someoneโ€™s glory here on Nairaland, someone who Iโ€™ve never even met in life.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Eweduses: 4:59pm On Apr 27
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by BeanmanX(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

Dumb Rozz grow up
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 5:07pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

So you mad he played the game right and won ?? Teddy and bambam had sec on National tv but you ainโ€™t said nothing about that ?? Who cares about the face he makes when cumming that one no concern anybody, except you apparently. Only God knows the faces you make when you climax ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27
Orlu13:
These are d reasonable ones dat have sense

The women winners will never find anything doing becos they all depend on clitocurrency and clout
what of other men there that are not useful to the society don't be self centred
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Orlu13: 5:18pm On Apr 27
Holluwhakemmy:
what of other men there that are not useful to the society don't be self centred

mention any of them dat does dat
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Praisefam: 5:18pm On Apr 27
From white people school abi?
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Mayflowa(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

Really. Haha. I never knew he did that? I thought Nigerians will move against anyone that had sex on TV yet he won
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Cmanforall: 5:24pm On Apr 27
officialwdhtv:
Bbnaija Double Wahala winner, Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe, graduates with distinction from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical university.

Congratulations!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SPSVJ0wp8

Where is Efe
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by osazsky(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27
Nor be London..after spending much on sch fees u and others will still end up as care givers...ignore d nice name just call it poo packing these jobs are strictly for nigerians
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Emeka71(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Congrats my Gee !!!

U do well..

While some of der women na YANNSH and TOTTO business dem use buy car..

Just like the useless girl Yvonne way talk say she prefer Rich cheating partner to Faithful broke one..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Don't make the mistake of thinking that because people are into reality show that they can't be intelligent.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Rejouir: 5:55pm On Apr 27
This guy is handsome and very brilliant, i pray he gets married to an intelligent lady just like him.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Rejouir: 6:00pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
Nor be London..after spending much on sch fees u and others will still end up as care givers...ignore d nice name just call it poo packing these jobs are strictly for nigerians
Guy it's better paying than most jobs in Nigeria. You won't do the care job forever, to get a good job in the u.k, you need to have worked in the u.k, for over 2 years. Especially while for non citizens. So most just do the care job, just to meet up with the 2 years min, requirements. Most nigerians youths, are even into internet fraud.
So what's the difference. There is dignity in labour, than fraud.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Victor593(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27
When I got mine nobody heard of it oh
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:18pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

See as person wey say she be person mama dey spew rubbish. Iyaebe Rose, when you go get sense?
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by AskNgige2: 6:36pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

Show the proof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice Shares Lovely Family Photos / Pepsi Turns Boxing Day White Party 2016 All The Way Up - Checkout Photos / Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.