Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) (24712 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27
Bulldozer90:
Afo*js man always trying to hide behind Igbo glory. Lekan is sensible?
Ozo is the only guy I know as focused as miracle.

Lekan that rose from ghetto to be a reading university masters holder is not sensible?

You're just over daft, I doubt if you're not still living in your parents house

You've one Igbo pilot you dey abuse Yoruba, you know how many national and international Yoruba pilots yet Yoruba don't make noise

You're just a world class fooool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27
Someone should please advise this guy that he should marry only a virgin woman. Virgin only. I know why!!!
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Bulldozer90: 7:36pm On Apr 27
OkoRemi2023:

Lekan that rose from ghetto to be a reading university masters holder is not sensible?

You're just over daft, I doubt if you're not still living in your parents house

You've one Igbo pilot you dey abuse Yoruba, you know how many national and international Yoruba pilots yet Yoruba don't make noise

You're just a world class fooool
most Nigerians live in ghetto. Fu*k you!
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by mankan2k7(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
I still don't like him. He had sex on a national TV and was even making one annoying facial expression when he was cumming. He should get out mtcheww

He deceived Nina and immediately dumped her after the show, stupid boy

Naso witchcraft dey start. He no even know say u exist.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by free234free: 7:42pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

He deceived Nina A SHAMELESS OLOSHO and immediately dumped her after the show, stupid boy
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Deefirm: 9:00pm On Apr 27
You go die if you no heal ooooo!!!!

EreluRoz:
I still don't like him. He had sex on a national TV and was even making one annoying facial expression when he was cumming. He should get out mtcheww

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27
Bulldozer90:
most Nigerians live in ghetto. Fu*k you!

Look at this former human being

You must be living a pathetic life. Lekan is moving forward and you're moving backward instead of you to think out of the box hatred is holding you back
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by BodyCount: 10:16pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

OLOSHO Nina is a disgrace to human.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by GetCofOProperty: 11:37pm On Apr 27
Congratulations @MiracleπŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί
officialwdhtv:
Bbnaija Double Wahala winner, Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe, graduates with distinction from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical university.

Congratulations!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SPSVJ0wp8
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:09am On Apr 28
Congratulations πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Librason: 2:05am On Apr 28
Always a winner! Congratulations.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by EbonyHappiness: 2:05pm On Apr 28
Hey, I am Happiness. I based in Lagos. I specialized in Body Supplement.
I also give Elite Body Massage with Happy Ending. I also sell s*x toys.

Here is my Private/WhatsApp Number: 08103947069 (Serious Clients Only, feel free call me for faster response).

NB: Payment is strictly after service.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (Photos) / Burna Boy Gifts $3000 To Hyzah Who Grabbed His Feet In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.