Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun (11476 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SonofLagos: 1:12pm On Apr 27
santaclaws:

Indeed they know, but they need to be called out cos they keep saying nonsense on social media.

The way Igbos talk, you'd think they're the ones feeding Yorubas, when it's the other way round. Majority of their customers are Yorubas, all their boutiques, electronics, etc, Yorubas are the ones feeding Igbos, but somehow these ingrates make it sound as if they're doing us a favour by opening shops and making money in our own land...

Finally, when they ask them to go, they begin claiming victims as usual. Terrible behaviour!
true I quite agree with you, we need to debunk all there lies, a lot of the young Yorubas are now awoken to there game,and that’s why they are been cut to size now, never again will we allow them to circulate those lies they have been dishing out grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Jonjam269: 1:15pm On Apr 27
PussyOdour:
angry

Not a good idea. Why an Igbo woman will take a thing like this to a region filled with hatred and biles against her own tribe. If by tomorrow, these fóolish idiotic noneñtities try to destroy her business by fake road construction, she shouldn't cry please. Igbo should know by now that these people hates them with passion but Igbos will never learn.

I am not Igbo, but the truth must be said. Yorubas hates them so much.
According to your delusional and confused soul "Yorubas hate them so much" but they keep escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees. If Yorubas show them 1% of the hate you projected, they would not survive one day.
Nobody hates you, you just love to project victim mentality and ethnic victimisation to have your way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by santaclaws: 1:16pm On Apr 27
SonofLagos:
true I quite agree with you, we need to debunk all there lies, a lot of the young Yorubas are now awoken to there game,and that’s why they are been cut to size now, never again will we allow them to circulate those lies they have been dishing out grin

Yes, young Yorubas forming woke are now aware. Igbos are deeply tribalistic and lack respect, no matter what they're benefiting from you... And they believe they can gaslight you and get away with it.

Anyways their barbarism is now clear for everyone to see. Social media has exposed them all.

4 Likes

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Golan007: 1:17pm On Apr 27
derecho:
The tribal bigots will not remember that an IBO woman wants to build a factory in Yoruba territory.

She is not Mrs.Shinedu now

She knows why she avoided the east.

grin

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SonofLagos: 1:20pm On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense truly. Aladinma layout in Owerri is far better than that pig sty called Surulere. Or is it GRA Enugu or World Bank New Owerri. You guys just open mouth and talk rubbish anyhow.
angry this adult baby again with lies grin unfortunately this is someone’s father sad I pity your children. Which Aladinma or world bank are you talking about? You think it’s everyone that has not stepped foot in sad yeast? I served in owerri and my place of residence was on port harcourt road not far from the federal secretariat and I know those axis well😂 world bank area that when small rain fall everywhere na poto poto or it control? Around Gtbank that the roads are in passable when it rains grin just keep telling those lies in your village meeting Otondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Jonjam269: 1:24pm On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense truly. Aladinma layout in Owerri is far better than that pig sty called Surulere. Or is it GRA Enugu or World Bank New Owerri. You guys just open mouth and talk rubbish anyhow.
They are better according to your obirodent logic but your people see the place as their Amelica. You are frustrated and deluded obirodent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SonofLagos: 1:26pm On Apr 27
santaclaws:

Yes, young Yorubas forming woke are now aware. Igbos are deeply tribalistic and lack respect, no matter what they're benefiting from you... And they believe they can gaslight you and get away with it.

Anyways their barbarism is now clear for everyone to see. Social media has exposed them all.
yes bro, the woke ones who foolishly voted for the Pandora gbajue master have seen who the truly are and they are just waiting for the next election to correct there mistake, let see how he would win Lagos this time around grin

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Almunjid(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27
mrvitalis:

Emzor paracetamol u done dey drink all your life n fake

Don't worry all malaria drugs would be a derivative of her products and the day you take it would be your last on earth
Lol, I said it's either the product is fake or substandard. There are many fake or substandard products in Nigeria of recent. For example, our mosquito coils do no longer kill mosquitos due to its substandardness, it only weaken them for a day or two and then they resume their bites with full force. Very little was done by Nigerian government to control the standard of the products we produce in or import into this country. Most companies started on a clean slate with quality products but the quality reduces over time due to inadequate or lack of quality control by the government.

Furthermore, many products produced by Igbos or in Southeastern part of Nigeria are either fake or substandard. This is a known fact. For instance, any product said to be from Aba (made in Aba) is likely the mimic, imitation or substandard version of the original product.

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Trustyourself: 1:37pm On Apr 27
derecho:
The tribal bigots will not remember that an IBO woman wants to build a factory in Yoruba territory.

Yes, just to help you and your poor generation to fight malaria and also gain employment

Don't you think it's a good idea?
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SonofLagos: 1:41pm On Apr 27
ifeco4:

Who is pulling which country down?

Your ancestors never believed in Nigeria.

Even your current President do not believe in one Nigeria.

The Emzor investment you are talking about is owned by the region you despise.

No region believe in ONE NIGERIA than the Igbos only that we want a progressive country devoid of mediocrity.

the same mediocrity we see in sad east everyday😂? Abi na Yoruba man Dey elect Una leaders? Chinonso why not make ibo an envy of others to see? The same bitter obi who couldn’t build common schools in anambala is who you clowns want to force on us, mba the rest of the country have left you dolts behind
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by GerogeI(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27
Lanrelagboi:

Madame Chi Okoli of Emzor, Did they rub something on your eyes? Shebi you are seeing 200 m USD Landmark rendered useless. You think it can't happen to you?

Ndi be Okoli,
When they decide to demolish it with sophisticated lies as reasons, then you start disturbing us on social media like Landmark.

For now you do not know you are from Anambra, during demolition you will remember.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by mrvitalis(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27
Almunjid:

Lol, I said it's either the product is fake or substandard. There are many fake or substandard products in Nigeria of recent. For example, our mosquito coils do no longer kill mosquitos due to its substandardness, it only weaken them for a day or two and then they resume their bites with full force. Very little was done by Nigerian government to control the standard of the products we produce in or import into this country. Most companies started on a clean slate with quality products but the quality reduces over time due to inadequate or lack of quality control by the government.

Furthermore, many products produced by Igbos or in Southeastern part of Nigeria are either fake or substandard. This is a known fact. For instance, any product said to be from Aba (made in Aba) is likely the mimic, imitation or substandard version of the original product.
I said what I said

Any day you drink her drugs.. Boom
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SonofLagos: 2:04pm On Apr 27
shugamummy:
That would be a sweet thing to need visa to enter Ore, unfortunately the drugs would be sold to you and your lots across Africa earning foreign currency to the owner to be repatriated to his home country. You see where your mumu starts. Mind you, you be charged based on the prevailing exchange rate with his home country which won't be funny with the Naira.

I know you ipob are very slow in reasoning😂 so in a case that happens and I pray you be granted your Biafra, in your delusional mind, she is The only drug manufacturer or you think Yorubas don’t own drug manufacturing company? We I don’t expect you to have sense

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Almunjid(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27
mrvitalis:

I said what I said

Any day you drink her drugs.. Boom
Ur wide dirty mouth no dey ever wish person good. Obidients are group of cursed and pessimistic individuals. Wishing that their President fails so that they'll say "we told u". Now u wish ur fellow human dead because he say the truth about ur people. No fake or substandard drugs produced by Igbos can kill me. I'll die after the entire Igbo race go into extinction. Bunch of fake Jews. grin
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Ykc2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27
Jonjam269:

See perpetrator of Otokoko and Okija shrine, drug trafficking, fake and adulterated products, baby factory, ritualism, and cannibalism forming like their fake messiah and serial party defector Obingo
is not true that when any oba died his heart 💔 must be eating by his cabinet members ?oga leave matter for matthias we know una like no tribe for nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SonofLagos: 2:40pm On Apr 27
Jonjam269:

According to your delusional and confused soul "Yorubas hate them so much" but they keep escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees. If Yorubas show them 1% of the hate you projected, they would not survive one day.
Nobody hates you, you just love to project victim mentality and ethnic victimisation to have your way.
Amply put, but unfortunately for them that victimisation mentality has been busted, and no one gives a Sh!t anymore grin even there ohaneze are tired of travelling to the west and north to beg on there behalf anytime they go out of line and they are been reprimanded…I don’t no how had it is for them to just mind there business outside there enclave and face there 2*2 container shop that keeps giving them the delusional mind set that they are feed everyone and everyone else is hungry except them😂

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by haffaze777(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27
mrvitalis:
Tomorrow they would deny igbos developed Ogun

But it's time they remove import and export of pharmaceutical industry products from apapa and Lagos airport enough of this wickedness

Anyone should be able to import pharmaceutical goods from any see port... At least give Onne same function

Igbo develop Ogun state? Is your head paining you or what? Because of $23million dollar pharmacy. Moreover who beg or ask her to invest in Southwest? Why can't she take her investment to her unproductive region?
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by haffaze777(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27
derecho:

Tell Mrs shinedu to take her factory to afara ukeu
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by haybhi1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27
Cantonese:
Unfortunately you have so many “baba so pe” dotting social media pages. Youths brought up be irresponsible parents, who think other tribes are inferior to them. Look at their parents and see misery, hardship and sorrow written all over them. Rather than emulate good qualities and practice proper living, they choose to insult others, yet behind the back, they beg those same people for food.

Lol, these people never fail to disappoint. See this dunce I thought had a bit of sense in his previous MT putting every verity to the fact you can't judge a book by its cover. Lol. These people are naturally unintelligent, I bet.🤦🏼🤦🏼 About anyone that seems smart among them is only clever by half. I think I'm tempted to conclude, with this guy that brightness is not still—one can sound bright now, and sound utterly dumb the next minute.

What sort of submission is this? "Baba so pe bla bla", "irresponsible parents", "beg for food", "misery"... just attaching everything wrong with their people to everyone else—just unverified hasty words—simply for recognizing and encouraging the Yorubas to keep achieving in silence like these guys.
Someone you've never seen. Omo, how far from intelligence can a people just be?

God knows I'm doing everything to raise my kids away from people with this ideology/lifestyle. If they will keep existing, it's best they create a state for Obi people, away from civilization but inhabited by them only, we can quickly identify from afar that it's a state of the low IQs of the society. This will enable your people get the kind of therapeutic help they need and stop denting our society.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by mrvitalis(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27
Almunjid:

Ur wide dirty mouth no dey ever wish person good. Obidients are group of cursed and pessimistic individuals. Wishing that their President fails so that they'll say "I told u". Now u wish ur fellow human dead because he say the truth about ur people. No fake or substandard drugs produced by Igbos can kill me. I'll die after the entire Igbo race go into extinction. Bunch of fake Jews. grin
Yes oh all you did was to praise her products abi

You call a hard working woman products fake or substandard yet you want to drink it

Any day u take emzor products.... Boom
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by HBB1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27
shugamummy:
That would be a sweet thing to need visa to enter Ore, unfortunately the drugs would be sold to you and your lots across Africa earning foreign currency to the owner to be repatriated to his home country. You see where your mumu starts. Mind you, you be charged based on the prevailing exchange rate with his home country which won't be funny with the Naira.

Your self aggrandization is hilarious!
🤣

Is it only Emzor that makes medications in Nigeria?

We will only buy from the next available manufacture, while you lot eat your drugs three times daily.

Who do you think will hurt more?
🤣
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by HBB1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27
shugamummy:
Oga with pussy odour. What he is saying is that you need to go build $23billion dollar worth of business in Igbo land to talk about reciprocating. You only reciprocate hatred among yourselves and not against any one from the East. Mention one Yoruba business man in Onitsha, I think you can count millions of business men giving your people food everyday in your Yoruba, including this one

Why site business in Igboland is the question?

What economic gain would it make me, when I can site it in Yorubaland!
That is the commercial hub in the country.

Besides which people are feeding who?
🤣

You are selling goods and services and claim to be feesing your customers.
If they don't buy from you won't you go bankrupt?

If they ask you all to leave the South West tomorrow, will you go?

Feeding who?
Clown!
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Almunjid(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27
mrvitalis:

Yes oh all you did was to praise her products abi

You call a hard working woman products fake or substandard yet you want to drink it

Any day I take emzor products.... Boom
If no be condition wetin go make person buy Igbo pharmaceuticals? Since u believe that u will definitely "poof" any day u take that emzor pharmaceuticals. Please avoid it for ur own good. grin
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by mrvitalis(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27
Almunjid:

If no be condition wetin go make person buy Igbo pharmaceuticals?
U will definitely "poof" any day u take that emzor pharmaceuticals. Please avoid it for ur own good. grin
Conditions? Them hold your brothers from producing your own?

Lmaooo any day you take emzor... Boom u...

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Almunjid(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27
mrvitalis:

Conditions? Did our substandard products hold your brothers from producing your own?

Lmaooo any day I take emzor... Boom shall i...
Yes it does.
Since u know what will befall u once u take that fake or substandard pharmaceuticals. Avoid it Ooo. grin
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by mrvitalis(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27
Almunjid:

Yes it does.
Since u know what will befall u once u take that fake or substandard pharmaceuticals. Avoid it Ooo. grin
This one done mental

U know sha when you take emzor... U...

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Fearyourcreator: 5:06pm On Apr 27
santaclaws:

Broooo... I've never seen a tribe so dependent, yet to arrogant. No wonder they don't get along with any tribe. Igbos know they can't achieve much in their region, so they flock here, after making it, they insult their hosts and call them fools. Who does that?

Hausas don't like them, South-South deny them, the Yorubas that try to be neutral with them, they insult daily, calling us all sorts of names from "dirty" to "lazy".

Hope one day they can all relocate their gala and okrika business to the South East and allow us rest. Ingrates!!
Big employers like Dangote and Bua are still grateful you don see them talk trash ... But them chei na wahala ooo... And I will say this igbos can't really strive in business selling new original products cus the profit margin is low compared to used and fake products and na them full this business... Yeye people ... My own is if they say they are building the west then why can't they build their region? Foolish people ... You see why innoson never blow na ... Nord is small compared to innoson ooo but see the publicity they are getting cus them dey west ... If big goons in the west enter automobile industry aswear innoson go hide walai...
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by neatguy: 5:11pm On Apr 27
Tomorrow stupid people will start hating on madam Emzor.

The truth is that Madam Emzor did not send nor know the people shouting Igbo woman, and Igbo, Igbo here.

The same Igbo people pretending to be defending Emzor here hates Emzor and indeed all Anambra celebrities more than they hate the Yorubas.

They only want to attract hate and tribal destruction on Emzor like they do to Innoson and other Anambra brands.

I have written this several times here on Nairaland just for the Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria to know that the hate an Enugu man has against an Anambra man is worse than any inter tribal war in Nigeria but people don't want to understand this.

Nairaland allows this hate filled individuals to destroy their Anambra targets for reasons only known to them.
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Believeintruth: 5:23pm On Apr 27
Jonjam269:

They are better according to your obirodent logic but your people see the place as their Amelica. You are frustrated and deluded obirodent.

I am not an obidient, unlike you that you are an unfortunate child of corn

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Believeintruth: 5:36pm On Apr 27
Jonjam269:

I am not an obidient, unlike you that you are an unfortunate child of corn

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by PHAYOL81: 5:58pm On Apr 27
Yes!!! This is the sort of news we aspire on our trends. Improve manufacturing activities and productivities would not just strengthen our economy but also create room for fast societal rebuild, reform and rescusitation.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS ALL YORUBALAND

WE WELCOME YOU ALL, YOUR BUSINESS AND IMPECCABLE CONTRIBUTION

WE rise!
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Cantonese: 6:18pm On Apr 27
haybhi1:

Lol, these people never fail to disappoint. See this dunce I thought had a bit of sense in his previous MT putting every verity to the fact you can't judge a book by its cover. Lol. These people are naturally unintelligent, I bet.🤦🏼🤦🏼 About anyone that seems smart among them is only clever by half. I think I'm tempted to conclude, with this guy that brightness is not still—one can sound bright now, and sound utterly dumb the next minute.

What sort of submission is this? "Baba so pe bla bla", "irresponsible parents", "beg for food", "misery"... just attaching everything wrong with their people to everyone else—just unverified hasty words—simply for recognizing and encouraging the Yorubas to keep achieving in silence like these guys.
Someone you've never seen. Omo, how far from intelligence can a people just be?

God knows I'm doing everything to raise my kids away from people with this ideology/lifestyle. If they will keep existing, it's best they create a state for Obi people, away from civilization but inhabited by them only, we can quickly identify from afar that it's a state of the low IQs of the society. This will enable your people get the kind of therapeutic help they need and stop denting our society.

Waoh. I am surprised that you turned out to be so shallow minded. My submission was devoid of disrespect. I only pointed out what I observed over the years, when our societies had not become so hostile.

Reading through hastily without understanding has exposed your lack of common sense. Being abusive does not erase the fact of the matter, neither does it help you in anyway to grasp the issue raised.

Now you have proven by your own very words that you also have the mentality talked about. If you claim to be knowledgeable, you'll find that my earlier submission was not generalized about Yoruba people. I simply was referring to the few unexposed persons, who think that life is a straight line. And by the way, who says such behaviour is confined to the Yorubas only? Why don't you venture out of your enclave to other parts of the country, to observe how intertribal relationships are mismanaged?

Was I in anyway referring to Yorubas only. Or do you think that the world revolves only around your region?

Now you are handing the same line of thinking down to your children (if you have any), from your own words. What a shame. What a monumental embarrassment.

Have you not proven ignorantly that you are the dunce?

Nobody is in a race or desperate to live with people like you, who habour such level of hatred and malice within.

Obi's people for too many years have demanded to go on the own. Your own people who shout "one Nigeria" to the roof tops, claiming to be politically suave, have refused.

Stop disgracing yourself please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edmark Products / 38,000 Nigerian Doctors Are Working In The Diaspora- Eko University Of Medicine / What Anti-malaria Can I Use For My 3 Month Old Baby

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.