Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun (11500 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by PussyOdour(m): 9:45am On Apr 27
angry

Not a good idea. Why an Igbo woman will take a thing like this to a region filled with hatred and biles against her own tribe. If by tomorrow, these fóolish idiotic noneñtities try to destroy her business by fake road construction, she shouldn't cry please. Igbo should know by now that these people hates them with passion but Igbos will never learn.

I am not Igbo, but the truth must be said. Yorubas hates them so much.

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Cowrdyorubas: 9:47am On Apr 27
Okete001:
Hehehe

While in one area it is hero beer.

No wonder they can't reason well.

They eat human flesh and then step it down with chilled bottle of hero beer then come online to wail.

40yrs old man,u no be small pikin again naa,no dey behave as if u still dey use feeding bottle,shame done leave u dey catch me
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by ProphetM0hammad: 9:50am On Apr 27
derecho:
The tribal bigots will not remember that an IBO woman wants to build a factory in Yoruba territory.

She is not Mrs.Shinedu now

Why Yoruba territory?
What happened to agulu, iweka or abakaleke?
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by ProphetM0hammad: 9:51am On Apr 27
PussyOdour:
angry

Not a good idea. Why an Igbo woman will take a thing like this to a region filled with hatred and biles against her own tribe. If by tomorrow, these fóolish idiotic noneñtities try to destroy her business by fake road construction, she shouldn't cry please. Igbo should know by now that these people hates them with passion but Igbos will never learn.

I am not Igbo, but the truth must be said. Yorubas hates them so much.
Where do you want her to site her business?
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by papiwyte(m): 9:54am On Apr 27
But why can't they build it in the southeast to develop the States as developers they claim to be... Abi the gods of their land forbids it

3 Likes

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Cantonese: 9:58am On Apr 27
haybhi1:
I don't understand when this had to start becoming a noise. Yorubas didn't make noise about success or achievement before. The let the success do the talking. See Adenuga, see Otedola, Adebayo Ogunlesi; Tope Awotona, Karl Toriola, Deremi Atanda, Shola Akingbade, Olugbenga Akinola, Eniola Aluko... and so on; how many of them you see making noise anyhow. This trait has no place in Yoruba land. We are known for finesse, silent achievement, not noise.

Unfortunately you have so many “baba so pe” dotting social media pages. Youths brought up be irresponsible parents, who think other tribes are inferior to them. Look at their parents and see misery, hardship and sorrow written all over them. Rather than emulate good qualities and practice proper living, they choose to insult others, yet behind the back, they beg those same people for food.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Apr 27
MrProlific95:
Good news,

I like such good news, but those Rinubu Sycophants who think they are wise should remember power is temporary
Ina akogherika ka. Just appreciate the news and move on
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by tmaigari: 10:00am On Apr 27
Great, hope its towards economic growth.

Not minsding pls register on the below link let make money together. No investment required | No experience required | 25$ bonus. Hurry!!! while it last.

https://www.money-easilrrn.buzz/p?0426346421842944861

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by ProphetM0hammad: 10:01am On Apr 27
derecho:
You don't get the message bro..it's to remind the tribal bigots that ibos are not our problem. If anything, they are more liberal than other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

Can you think of any Yoruba man investing $23million factory in the Southeast or SouthSouth in today's Nigeria? Especially after the 2023 ethnic profiling?

Why would a Yoruba man leave Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Kano and go and invest such sum in Enugu or or Abia?
It's just like asking the US president why he hasn't taken his kids to school in Yemen or Somalia

There are factors you consider when looking for where to site your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Jonjam269: 10:03am On Apr 27
MrProlific95:
Good news,

I like such good news, but those Rinubu Sycophants who think they are wise should remember power is temporary
Stop constituting nuisance on social media.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by AfonjaConehead: 10:06am On Apr 27
Okete001:
Hehehe

While in one area it is hero beer.

No wonder they can't reason well.

They eat human flesh and then step it down with chilled bottle of hero beer then come online to wail.
This is a great opportunity for you to finally get a job... Quickly apply for gateman job o before ya fellow rANUS ronus claim it
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Jonjam269: 10:06am On Apr 27
Zulu11zulu:
Efulefu tomorrow when they come fir you don't cry because you are aware of what those people can do just like that one for Lagos costal high way.

All the south east states is not enough for you to put such an investment my people no they hear.
IPOB cannibals and obirodent miscreants will not allow that to happen in your barren region.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by AfonjaConehead: 10:07am On Apr 27
Jonjam269 Nama roaming the streets 😁:

IPOB cannibals and obirodent miscreants will not allow that to happen in your barren region.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by emonis88: 10:10am On Apr 27
chopnaira:

Rarely would a Yoruba or Hausa person invest in a region not productive 😂

Would you try to set up a cassava plantation in the Sahara desert?
I don't blame u, I blame madam emzor, who after seeing what transpired in d last elections want to go build a multi million dollar investment in a region that stopped her people from exercising their rights as Nigerians. Igbos no dey learn.🙄🙄🙄
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Max24: 10:13am On Apr 27
Tinubu is achieving his goals. This is exactly what he promised during campaign. Bringing investments into Nigeria, encouraging manufacturing and so on. This will lead to creation of more job opportunities instead of importing business that Obi focuses on throughout his life without adding much value to our economy. Ask Obi how many jobs he created when he was gov and he will tell you he didn't promise job creation. What a dumb Obidients messiah !

2 Likes

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by soullove1881(m): 10:14am On Apr 27
mrvitalis:
Tomorrow they would deny igbos developed Ogun

But it's time they remove import and export of pharmaceutical industry products from apapa and Lagos airport enough of this wickedness

Anyone should be able to import pharmaceutical goods from any see port... At least give Onne same function

That ma'am too like Kano and northern Nigeria. Any small interview nah Kano Kano.
But she's from Anambra, I hope she has some legacies in her descendent zone.
May she live long ❤️💯👏
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by excanny: 10:15am On Apr 27
Why not site this in the South East?

These ungrateful Afonjas aren't worth it.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Benwallt(m): 10:15am On Apr 27
derecho:
Do you know how many Pharmaceutical companies are in Anambra alone?

All these Reno-wannabees sef.

Why are your people crying over this then?
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by WorldRichest: 10:21am On Apr 27
MrProlific95:
Good news,

Power is temporary, but your crying and weeping is permanent because you have been crying since 2015 when we kicked Goatluck in the ass out of Aso Rock
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by WorldRichest: 10:23am On Apr 27
derecho:
The tribal bigots will not remember that an IBO woman wants to build a factory in Yoruba territory.

She ran to Yoruba land for security purpose just like Peter Giringori Agulu Obituary did so that she and Peter Agulu Obituary will not be killed like Xmas chickens by UGM/IPOB/ESN just as Mrs Dora Akunyili's husband was violently murdered

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by WorldRichest: 10:24am On Apr 27
mrvitalis:
Tomorrow they would deny igbos developed Ogun

But it's time they remove import and export of pharmaceutical industry products from apapa and Lagos airport enough of this wickedness

Anyone should be able to import pharmaceutical goods from any see port... At least give Onne same function

Igbos wey no fit develop their land

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by PureFace1(m): 10:29am On Apr 27
derecho:
I know you aren't intelligent but let me help your destiny.
Will you go and site your company where you already have 100 similar companies or you go to an area where you have one or no company?

You better learn to use your brain here on nairaland because it's not your usual motor park where MC Oluomo thinks for you.

Ogun state the second most industrious state after Lagos is what you call one or no company, you are really delusional.

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by derecho(m): 10:30am On Apr 27
I don't usually respond to mumus but sometimes you answer a fool according to his foolishness.

Security when Fulanis are raping women and killing kings?I know you are not well informed about why igboho is agitating.

Keep disgracing your family online.

The only reasonable thing is that there is a market for her there...the southeast is highly competitive.
I'm sure she has a factory in the Southeast already.

WorldRichest:

She ran to Yoruba land for security purpose just like Peter Giringori Agulu Obituary did so that she and Peter Agulu Obituary will not be killed like Xmas chickens by UGM/IPOB/ESN just as Mrs Dora Akunyili's husband was violently murdered
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by HBB1(m): 10:34am On Apr 27
LagosFirstSon:

Are there no Yoruba investment in South east ?

Shebi later una go sey Igbo hate Yoruba .. but here is Igbo woman investing in Ogun state so that the youths in Ogun state wasting away will have something sensible to do ..

She is doing charity, yeah?

Don't be daft!

She has obviously sited it there in her best interests, so away with you and your madness.
Nobody is begging her on you, okay!

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by derecho(m): 10:36am On Apr 27
Including the moribund ones? That leaves a lot of Ogun youths jobless and coming to epe to farm?
PureFace1:

Ogun state the second most industrious state after Lagos is what you call one or no company, you are really delusional.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by HBB1(m): 10:38am On Apr 27
derecho:
I know you aren't intelligent but let me help your destiny.
Will you go and site your company where you already have 100 similar companies or you go to an area where you have one or no company?

You better learn to use your brain here on nairaland because it's not your usual motor park where MC Oluomo thinks for you.

Daft analogy!

Emzor is a big game player, so they should not be afraid of competition.

Imagine Coca-Cola running from Bigi Cola
Does it make sense to you?

The reason she wants to open a company there is because it will earn her more money.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by PureFace1(m): 10:41am On Apr 27
derecho:
I don't usually respond to mumus but sometimes you answer a fool according to his foolishness.

Security when Fulanis are raping women and killing kings?I know you are not well informed about why igboho is agitating.

Keep disgracing your family online.

The only reasonable thing is that there is a market for her there...the southeast is highly competitive.
I'm sure she has a factory in the Southeast already.

You are really delusional if you think Ogun that is the most Industrious state after Lagos is not competitive.

Do you know how many Pharmaceutical companies is in Ogun, Lagos and southwest already you are just delusional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by LyfeJennings(m): 10:42am On Apr 27
derecho:

The only reason she is doing that is because the south east is not safe for investment of such magnitude. It's not a brewery we are talking about here
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by PureFace1(m): 10:46am On Apr 27
derecho:
Including the moribund ones? That leaves a lot of Ogun youths jobless and coming to epe to farm?

You are just really delusional lol

Ogun state IGR is more than entire East and it is more productive

Emzor already have a factory in Lagos but they are building another one in Ogun state

South West is just that very productive economically unlike the Barren East.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating/marrying A Hiv Person / Please, What Can I Use For Beard Growth / Help! I'm Going Bald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.