Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions (38696 Views)

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ogun, Two Die, 12 Vehicles Burnt / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Two Fuel Tankers Collide In Benue State. 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions by cococandy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28
I’m so sorry for your loss my dear

Rivers definitely have one of the worst state governments in Nigeria ever
descarado:

They will rather steal the money to buy drink of 100m than use the money judiciously.
That road has been a death trap. Anytime accudent happens, it left dozens dead and millions destroyed. The place need flyover. Big one but no,Rivers politicians are busy sponsoring party and elections with hope they will become president to be tossed by the side as usual. The only people that gives them sense of direction, they were told to fight them. Look at that state.very terrible with nothing to show. Absolutely nothing. Why has the centre they loved so much not deem it fit to built befitting flyover at elemen junction.

It pisses me off cos I have once lost a relative when this happened one time. Many years down the line, still the same story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video) / Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.