Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months (11430 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Blazetrailer: 1:42pm On Apr 27
...lol...i'm not surprised. The person who said he has been preparing for the job for many years.....came in 2 months and made the worst economic decisions without thinking....all in the name of bold decision making...he has killed Nigeria if you all don't know the country will never recover from those two decisions taken in the state of delusional state of mind.....yet, some boons can't see this.

Nigeria will continue till borrow to survive.

1 Like

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by villagereporter(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27
Tilumpu is a disgrace to SOPHISTICATED YORUBA RACE. A shame on their ego.
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Greattha: 1:49pm On Apr 27
Pls tell the imp.

They don't even bother to think before typing anymore.

Even if the lie he's telling himself was true, did he wonder why his gods decided not to "service" the so-called "loan"?

With people like them as youths in Nigeria, their future is sold already.

Treadway:
hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

3.8trillion is the accrued interest payable?? Was the interest rate around 50%?. Would love to see that MOU. Revert to your whatsapp group say this lie no enter rara

Almost 4trillion Interest🤣

2 Likes

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by villagereporter(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27
annyz:
RENO OMOKIRI is blind on this until PO cough, sneeze or laugh.

What's the meaning of Reno sef?

Were ma ni RINO amokole. The slouch man has been quiet on number of things happening negativily about Tilumpu but his dick is always standing when PO coughs. Madman in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by villagereporter(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27
Brendaniel:

From 4.4 trillion to 8 trillion naira in 6 months, what sort of interest is that?

The interest is called eight wonder of the world. APC is a curse to Nigeria.

The ghost of 2015 is still haunting Nigeria.
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by managemoney(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27
With nothing to show for it... Lol

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by travelzcruix: 2:09pm On Apr 27
Speechless! I donate Nigeria to the spirit realm. This matter don pass flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Paraman: 2:10pm On Apr 27
Almunjid:

Apart from insulting President TINUBU and wishing that his government fails, what else do u do for a living? Just a single dose of the pills u push down our throats on a daily basis is difficult for u to gulp? grin
grin
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Blazetrailer: 2:30pm On Apr 27
Confirm4real:
Believe Nigeria will be good at your own peril...

Nothing we're enjoying as citizens of Nigeria since 1960 same old stories till date angry

If you have the means just get out of this Corntree legitimately and enjoy the rest of your life cos life is short...

So many Evil leaders in Nigeria.

Gbam!!! I have been shouting this since. If you have the means to get out, pls do, you or your future generation will be better off in the long run...even if you won't because of other reasons, try get your children out..Nigeria will never get better in our generation and if it does, we go still come back. Make we go enjoy abroad life for now...na only 1 life I get...no be to come suffer dey wait for Nigeria ti get better.

GET OUT NOW!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27
We cannot trust these people to tell Nigerians the truth. That's the problem of this government
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Confirm4real(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27
Blazetrailer:

Gbam!!! I have been shouting this since. If you have the means to get out, pls do, you or your future generation will be better off in the long run...even if you won't because of other reasons, try get your children out..Nigeria will never get better in our generation and if it does, we go still come back. Make we go enjoy abroad life for now...na only 1 life I get...no be to come suffer dey wait for Nigeria ti get better.

GET OUT NOW!!

Well said!
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Ndleabilli: 4:38pm On Apr 27
Just tell us say how Tinubu borrowed. Nigerians never voted Tinubu
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by slowice(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27
Can anyone be more clueless and useless than bubu?

Bụlaba says Hi.

Agbado misccreantss lord and savior is a dunce
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by seunmsg(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27
Treadway:
hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

3.8trillion is the accrued interest payable?? Was the interest rate around 50%?. Would love to see that MOU. Revert to your whatsapp group say this lie no enter rara

Almost 4trillion Interest🤣

Mr Educated man, so 3.8T is 50% of N23T, right?

1 Like

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Treadway: 5:02pm On Apr 27
seunmsg:

it isn't. I dey wonder the kin Interest rate na why I pick 50% for a start.

Na you know the total duration/tenor of the loan, the total cumulative amount borrowed, and the applicable interest rate agreed upon. Abeg tell us, so that we know you didn't drink Kai Kai when you woke up this morning.
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by PHAYOL81: 5:51pm On Apr 27
For real?
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Splashme: 6:59pm On Apr 27
Terrible
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by experience16: 1:06am On Apr 28
seunmsg:

Why do you defend the indefensible?
Even 10% of N23T is N2.3T and not N3.8T.
Can FG pay a 10% interest rate on ways and means ? Think!!! .
We are all learned and enlightened in this forum
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Mrexcell(m): 7:48am On Apr 28
blackboy:
I thought the CBN boss said this government has not borrowed from CBN .
I'm confused oooo.
Who is lying ? If government officials lies abroad he looses his job here lying is ...,.

Only gullible nigerians believes what this tinibu apc govt says everything about them has always been lies and deceit from the beginning.
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by CheapHomes1: 12:15pm On Apr 30
Almunjid:

Apart from insulting President TINUBU and wishing that his government fails, what else do u do for a living? Just a single dose of the pills u push down our throats on a daily basis is difficult for u to gulp? grin

kindly give me an assessment of tinubus government since may 29, 2023. has the government succeeded or has it failed? how has your wish that tinubus government succeeds made the government to succeed and how has the wish you claim that I am wishing for tinubu to fail made tinubu to fail? what pill is it that that you say am pushing down your throat on a daily basis that is difficult for me to gulp? can you show me the insult you say I insulted tinubu?

paraman
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by ChimaAdeoye: 5:08pm On Apr 30
MrProlific95:
Aaa,

Ain't this the same mistake Buhari government made?

How can Tinubu be worsw than Buhari, haaaaaa

Tinubu will finish the poor oo

Lol at "MISTAKE"

You probably never heard about shege promax. You are still shouting about Buhari?
Just hold, you will soon tell me whether na your vote or na INEC Chairman wey put Tinubu there.

Tinubu has the right to print naira and he will print as much naira as he wants. Shikena!
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Hamachi(f): 10:03am On May 08
undecided
Elsueno:

lmao, so are U eating once a day?

cause I don't understand how a person would cook for u twice or three times and U think U can deny am food grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Best Wishes For Nigeria At 55 / NNPC Speaks On Mass Retrenchment Plans / Peter Odili: Court Issues Last Warning, Summons Immigration To Appear February 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.