Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months (11427 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Tetrahedron: 10:21am On Apr 27
E don be
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Nbote(m): 10:21am On Apr 27
Dns
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:21am On Apr 27
DMerciful:
Tilumbu the master strategist with NO strategy!

Gbola Tilumbu show workings!

LegendHero, tell Ebola to show workings and leave propaganda!

grin

1 Like

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Chikel20000(m): 10:21am On Apr 27
Nothing surprises me anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by CrossRhodes: 10:23am On Apr 27
How CBN printed money for FG...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by CrossRhodes: 10:24am On Apr 27
blackboy:
I thought the CBN boss said this government has not borrowed from CBN .
I'm confused oooo.
Who is lying ? If government officials lies abroad he looses his job here lying is ...,.
They didn't borrow, they are printing it
Same.thing they are accusing emefiele of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by sekundosekundo: 10:24am On Apr 27
Racoon:
After all the lies of spurious revenue generation from consolidated revenue drive, MDAs, customs, and DFI? Government of balabloo-blu-bulava Tinubulation economics Meanwhile,

I gave Osibanjo my VP slot because Muslim Muslim ticket will destroy Nigeria..... Tinubu 2014.

The above was the red flag but foolishness didn't allow them to reason.

5 Likes

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by NwaliE01: 10:24am On Apr 27
I lost 😞 my tongue.

1 Like

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Blaze14k: 10:25am On Apr 27
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin

Ain't you ashamed of yourself like seriously shame no dey catch u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Global2000: 10:26am On Apr 27
You will never see them in this post. Na only peter Obi dey cut their sleep.
Nonny95:
Lol.

Wale Edun and Cardoso come outside 😂😂

FreestuffNG Paraman Yarimo Seunmsg Madridguy LegendHero come and explain this to us in balublu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by DMerciful(m): 10:26am On Apr 27
Tell Tilumbu to show workings. Leave Obi alone, let the illegitimate president show workings
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:28am On Apr 27
DMerciful:
Tell Tilumbu to show workings. Leave Obi alone, let the illegitimate president show workings

Don't worry. Tinubu will build more breweries with the borrowed money.
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by DMerciful(m): 10:30am On Apr 27
If things continue to deteriorate, Tilumbu only term might even be threatened!

He might be sacked if things continue to fall.
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Don't worry. Tinubu will build more breweries with the borrowed money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Bizibi(m): 10:31am On Apr 27
ivandragon:
The APC administration does not seem to understand what it means to govern transparently.

They say one thing while doing the opposite and not as if they do it well.

There is nothing wrong for the government to borrow or seek Ways to cushion the hardship they brought to the country.

But be sincere and open. That is what creates stability in the economy. When businessmen know exactly what the government is doing and the government is open about it, they can plan for the medium to long term.

Don't say you are not borrowing or defending the naira when it is obvious you are. It shows insincerity and discourages investments.
exactly!!! No need hiding it because everyone will know in the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Yankee101: 10:34am On Apr 27
And they’re lying that they didn’t borrow anything unlike buhari

The whole of Goodluck’s last budget was 4trillion plus only

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Brendaniel: 10:34am On Apr 27
Lifestone:
But Wale Edun told us they have not borrowed from the CBN since the inception of this Administration.
Our leaders are not sincere.

Not our leaders, Tinubu and his government is not sincere....

Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm

Obakoolex:
The more you look the less you see undecided

Even we Patriots mind don dey shake grin

EKONGKING:
ok

You people are speechless abi....

I keep telling you guys, you people don't even know the type of man you are supporting, how you people feel so close but yet so far from knowing him, all the signs have always been there, how you people failed to see and may still be failing to see it is talk for another day....

Read my comment after Tinubu was sworn in last year...

You people clearly don't know who you are dealing with....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by annyz: 10:35am On Apr 27
RENO OMOKIRI is blind on this until PO cough, sneeze or laugh.

What's the meaning of Reno sef?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Yankee101: 10:35am On Apr 27
Scammers in power

1 Like

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by CrossRhodes: 10:36am On Apr 27
derecho:
Tinubu
The two things he's good at
Steal and tax people
Believe me, currently tinubu has looted more than abacha already....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Tetraozonaitera: 10:37am On Apr 27
MrProlific95:
Aaa,

Ain't this the same mistake Buhari government made?

How can Tinubu be worsw than Buhari, haaaaaa

Tinubu will finish the poor oo

Someone that has hit the ground running.
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Emman08: 10:38am On Apr 27
What's worse, you'll see security agencies hounding sahara now for who leaked the information to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by derecho(m): 10:38am On Apr 27
I believe that's why he wants to be in the GWR
CrossRhodes:

Believe me, currently tinubu has looted more than abacha already....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by EdiskyHarry: 10:42am On Apr 27
Buhari was the worst president in the history of Africa, but was 100 million times better than tinubu.
Tinubu only came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by seborrhic: 10:48am On Apr 27
ivandragon:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/27/how-tinubu-government-borrowed-over-n38trillion-nigerian-central-bank-six-months-report?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
I always try to distinguish Tinubu's incompetence from lies about the goverment arising from mischief or uneducative interpretation of data or information.
SR has never been known to have a stellar reputation on stories they publish,talkless of their analysis of data.
I can only believe this if the likes of PT or Punch publish it
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Apr 27
Well... Erm... Let's just blame the opposition for not building schools in academically advantaged states.

All the current problems in Nigeria will disappear overnight the moment the opposition stops being vocal and critical.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Elsueno: 10:48am On Apr 27
Hamachi:
Urgent recruitment!

Job Title: Cook
Salary: 50k, accommodation and one free lunch daily.

Working hours: 6am to 7pm one day on, one day off.

Requirements

Ssce/ NCE
Candidate must know how to prepare African dishes and continental dishes.

Interested candidates should send their CV via what'sapp to: 08121093343

Note: do not calls only send CV on whatsapp.

lmao, so are U eating once a day?

cause I don't understand how a person would cook for u twice or three times and U think U can deny am food grin

4 Likes

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Apr 27
Brendaniel:

Not our leaders, Tinubu and his government is not sincere....

You people are speechless abi....

I keep telling you guys, you people don't even know the type of man you are supporting, how you people feel so close but yet so far from knowing him, all the signs have always been there, how you people failed to see and may still be failing to see it is talk for another day....

Read my comment after Tinubu was sworn in last year...

You people clearly don't know who you are dealing with....

I took a decision to fully become committed to freelancing and earning in foreign currency early last year before the elections.

Now, I just cringe at the thought that I didn't do that.

I just imagine myself still earning solely in Naira... Omo!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Splashme: 10:51am On Apr 27
When a thief is your president ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by eroch2585: 10:52am On Apr 27
Learn how to build an online store e-commerce store without writing code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zP3H9OgSaM?si=26X5TgYx-2RaQrEW
Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by Confirm4real(m): 10:55am On Apr 27
Believe Nigeria will be good at your own peril...

Nothing we're enjoying as citizens of Nigeria since 1960 same old stories till date angry

If you have the means just get out of this Corntree legitimately and enjoy the rest of your life cos life is short...

So many Evil leaders in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by SKYHIGHfx: 11:01am On Apr 27
DMerciful:

The more reason why we call them urchins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months by SKYHIGHfx: 11:01am On Apr 27
DMerciful:

Na their work dem day do na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"99% Of Smuggled Rice Not Fit For Human Consumption" - Customs Boss, Ali / Nine Power Plants Shut, Shiroro, Jebba Lose 245MW / Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.