Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags (46601 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Promismike(m): 11:58am On Apr 27
Ok
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by medropoly(m): 11:59am On Apr 27
Honesty, I don't know the essence of this trend
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Justicemy8(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27
Ashewo
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by muyico(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27
I hope they will not approve rubbish!
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by hardon1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27
StormpyBee:
Na spiritualist no be herbalist she be.

Please correct them abeg... Many nigerians get it twisted. Herbalist is a doctor that treats illnesses with beens and roots.

But when most people hear herbalist, they just think fetish , they feel it's a witch or spiritualist

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by soccerlite: 12:08pm On Apr 27
StormpyBee:

What is the difference?
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Puppetmaster08(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27
StormpyBee:

What's the difference
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27
Guinness World Record go begin dey avoid una soon...!

Anything or anywhere people dey manage, dey quietly flex, una go just take over, come spoil am!

Wetin sef?!!
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Zooposki(f): 12:15pm On Apr 27
GABRIEL6036:
You better turn to christ b4 it's too late for you.. your shrine cannot save you only living God can save you from eternal condemnation

White Jesus with recessive DNA?
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Apr 27
Customers go dey fok this one
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Sleekfingers: 12:22pm On Apr 27
Some people don't even know the meaning of Herbalist.....despite be plain to understand from the word
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by kingzjay(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27
21st Century shrine... Where are the customers??
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by MrColdsweat: 12:29pm On Apr 27
GABRIEL6036:
You better turn to christ b4 it's too late for you.. your shrine cannot save you only living God can save you from eternal condemnation
You better turn to amadioha b4 it's too late for you.. your church and christ cannot save you, only amadioha can save you from eternal condemnation

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Earthstorms(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27
OilandGasMarket:
Please how do I collect my FTC money. Anyways I can be your plug for all your petroleum products either for home, office and filling stations. You can rent our trucks too for trucking of your products. I also have nice baby cot for sale. 09161131749 (WhatsApp only)

Do you truck CNG?
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by JoeEeL(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27
nice one
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Adewale1603(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27
TrackerSK:
Nah dis kind girl I dey fuvck
Men can Bleep anything, even mermaids, ghost, evil spirit. Some men have lost their glory, riches and wealth due to these.. they are now empty

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by hotseat: 12:40pm On Apr 27
GWR don suffer no be small!

Chai!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by redsun(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27
Whiteman built his cathedrals and places of worship to showcase the opulence and the ingenuity of the god he represents. Someone should tell her to do more to demonstrate the power of the god she serves.
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by PAQ(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27
With all those artificial plants?
This one na ruberlist

Go online and see the beauty people abroad create with real flowers. Do we even value such here? All flowers or green na bush, just like all animals in the bush na bush meat for we country!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by OilandGasMarket: 12:49pm On Apr 27
Earthstorms:

Do you truck CNG?
Yes sir.
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Lamasta(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27
Her gods dey enjoy AC self grin
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27
shocked

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Desusi: 1:20pm On Apr 27
MrColdsweat:
You better turn to amadioha b4 it's too late for you.. your church and christ cannot save you, only amadioha can save you from eternal condemnation
The end will tells.
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by panpan(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27
World records are usually what can be measured; for example, length, time, weight, volume, speed, number, amount.

How can beauty be measured?
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Growing(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27
I am not so sure she is a herbalist.
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by WhiteWood: 1:32pm On Apr 27
GABRIEL6036:

Who told you that her Shrine cannot save her? Do you know the God that she's worshipping through her Shrine?? Jess, this is the reason all those fake pastors and politicians dey use una head take dey sit down. Mind you business
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Pitssbull: 1:35pm On Apr 27
Wetin dey occur

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by samsegs(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27
Them don even rubbish this Guiness World Record finish sef...
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by mightyhazel: 2:00pm On Apr 27
Use your powers na
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by ScarletBrace(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27
GistMedia0:
A popular Nigerian female herbalist took to her Instagram page to praise and celebrate her shrine for being the most beautiful shrine in Africa, calling on Guinness World Records to approve it shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9kwI31zmM

OP, let’s use words appropriately. She’s a witch doctor or a sorcerer, not a herbalist.
Thanks to the uselessness of Nairaland mods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.