Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags (46615 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by ceejayluv(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27
How do you measure beauty of a shrine?
Find another record to break abeg.
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by ORANGESUPER: 3:00pm On Apr 27
StormpyBee:
Na spiritualist no be herbalist she be.
is that the same
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by dododawa1: 3:04pm On Apr 27
Black thinking
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by slowice(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27
This one na mamiwata people... Evil na evil
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by BluntCrazeMan: 5:19pm On Apr 27
GistMedia0:
A popular Nigerian female herbalist took to her Instagram page to praise and celebrate her shrine for being the most beautiful shrine in Africa, calling on Guinness World Records to approve it shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9kwI31zmM

What concerns Spiritual shrine with man-made Guinness Records??
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Meteng: 9:03pm On Apr 27
emmyluizzz:
this woman go sweet to fvck....fair ladies are always creamy

i will work towards it
Omo, to hear how herbalist dey moan under you! Na another level be that o
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Ebukanwajagu: 9:56pm On Apr 27
It's really beautiful, where is it located and what's the resident deity called?
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by GABRIEL6036: 9:29am On Apr 28
WhiteWood:

Who told you that her Shrine cannot save her? Do you know the God that she's worshipping through her Shrine?? Jess, this is the reason all those fake pastors and politicians dey use una head take dey sit down. Mind you business
Do I have to respond ?? I guess 👎 ⛔
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Iamanoited: 10:37am On Apr 28
CAN SHE BOAST OF DOING WHAT YAHAYA BELLO'S BABALAWO IS DOING IN HIS SHRINE?
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by emmyluizzz: 11:12am On Apr 29
Meteng:
Omo, to hear how herbalist dey moan under you! Na another level be that o

my g

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.