Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? (15100 Views)

Throwback: Court Orders Uniform Cut Off Mark For Unity Schools. / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by Hankim: 6:15pm On Apr 28
Richtaiwo:

Is that how your father died? I was duly informed his carcass was eaten by wild pigs.

What else do i expect from someone raised by drunk wretched father and mother undecided
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 8:22am On May 01
nedu666:
In yobe boy needs 2 points, while a girl needs 27 points

In Taraba boy needs 3 points, girl needs 11.

In sokoto boy needs 9 points, girl needs 13

In kebbi boy needs 9 points, girl needs 20 points

Are the boys not supposed to need more points than the girls.

They understood that when you educate a boy you educated one person but when you educate a girl you educate a generation.

They are discouraging the girls from acquiring education.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 2:27pm On May 02
adanny01:

Exactly on point.

Now, it depends on the competition from your home state, Imo. So if the Kaduna girl even scored less, but Kaduna quota is not filled or the competition is on pure merit. Then the Kaduna girl stood a higher chance.

So if there are higher scores from Imo, her chances will be lower despite her high marks.

We do not agree with this arrangement.

This is why Nigeria must restructured or destroyed.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by adanny01(m): 2:40pm On May 02
AnyanwuSilas:

We do not agree with this arrangement.

This is why Nigeria must restructured or destroyed.

It's okay to say you don't agree with the arrangement, However, there is no issue of agreement here. You take it or fly out of Nigeria.

On the matter of unity school, you either take it and unity schools continue to exist or destroy and then unity schools cease to exist, thereby return the already established mandate of secondary education to states.

Secondary school is not the responsibility of FG, this is just a special thing for the purpose of unity. You don't want unity, fine ask your state government for a good school and allow FG to concentrate on tertiary education.

It's not even up to you. Why am I even wasting my time.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 2:40pm On May 02
adanny01:

You tried so hard to display intelligence but end up looking bad in the eyes of the intelligent.

The aim of Unity school is not to admit the best students from the best states. It is for students of all states to study together, interact, understand and tolerate each other. At the end, foster National Unity.

Such thing will only be possible if Nigeria practice True Federalism. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

Nigeria is not one, it must be restructured or destroyed.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 2:42pm On May 02
stuffs2002:

I can tell you that the girl from Kaduna and Sokoto are far more intelligent than your elder sister because the girl from Sokoto and Kasuna are brandishing their true scores unlike your elder sister and nearly all SE states with fake results from miracle centres

Fake results? What's your definition of fake results?

Smh
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by adanny01(m): 2:44pm On May 02
AnyanwuSilas:

Such thing will only be possible if Nigeria practice True Federalism. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

Nigeria is not one, it must be restructured or destroyed.

You sound like you are full of hate. Unity school would have suited you, but it's too late.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 3:12pm On May 02
SonofLagos:
😂 but not as popular has your flat head brothers in the drug business, if you are in doubt just visit any prison within and outside the country and see the list of your flat head brother on death row waiting for the hang man….I know your tribe lacks shame so I can understand your shamelessness😂

Lol check the 23 Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia they are all cone head bros.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by SonofLagos: 3:27pm On May 02
AnyanwuSilas:

Lol check the 23 Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia they are all cone head bros.
why only Saudi Arabia? Have you checked,India, Malaysia, indonisia, SA and even our beloved Nigeria to see who makes up the list😂 your guess is as good as mine…..they are majorly representatives of Biafra😂
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 3:45pm On May 02
Richtaiwo:

The very essence of unity school is the unification of Nigerians and for that reason, slots are allotted to every state for participation in the program. But funny enough, the same human beings who say they are not Nigerians are the noisiest of how students are being admitted into unity colleges. Isn't that funny? Are you now unity beggars?

This is one of the reasons they don't believe in Nigeria.

You called it unity school by divided kids with cut-off mark?

Nigeria must be destroyed unless she repented at the dying minutes.

We won't follow this structure into the golden age.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 4:06pm On May 02
adanny01:

It's okay to say you don't agree with the arrangement, However, there is no issue of agreement here. You take it or fly out of Nigeria.

On the matter of unity school, you either take it and unity schools continue to exist or destroy and then unity schools cease to exist, thereby return the already established mandate of secondary education to states.

Secondary school is not the responsibility of FG, this is just a special thing for the purpose of unity. You don't want unity, fine ask your state government for a good school and allow FG to concentrate on tertiary education.

It's not even up to you. Why am I even wasting my time.

What's your definition of Unity? you divided students based on States and called it unity?

You speak like you're the mouthpiece of Nigeria. It's either you agree with restructuring or perished with Nigeria.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 7:26pm On May 02
AnyanwuSilas:

Fake results? What's your definition of fake results?

Smh

Mmesoma
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by adanny01(m): 10:10pm On May 02
AnyanwuSilas:

What's your definition of Unity? you divided students based on States and called it unity?

You speak like you're the mouthpiece of Nigeria. It's either you agree with restructuring or perished with Nigeria.

I will perish with my country, what about you? If you will not, why do you care?

Unity is when u see the a Nigerian from Kano and the other from Ibadan as your brother and understand him and tolerate him in his way of life.

A unity school is where u meet people from every state of Nigeria, live with them, study their culture, and understand how and why they do the things they do which at the end you should be able to propagate unity to those who don't understand other people. That's the aim.

What you are displaying is the exact thing the unity school is trying to eradicate.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 11:56pm On May 02
adanny01:

You sound like you are full of hate. Unity school would have suited you, but it's too late.

Someone like you who support injustice is really the one who full of hate.
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 12:01am On May 03
SonofLagos:
why only Saudi Arabia? Have you checked,India, Malaysia, indonisia, SA and even our beloved Nigeria to see who makes up the list😂 your guess is as good as mine…..they are majorly representatives of Biafra😂

But your Oduduwa representatives are in those prisons too, why did you remove KSA? Why is there no Biafran in it?
Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 12:08am On May 03
stuffs2002:

Mmesoma

She learnt that from Tinubu your lord.

If I listing exam malpractice in the North you will bow. Kids don't even take exam by themselves, invigilators are paid to help them.

Remember Chibok girls that didn't understand English but were about to sit for WAEC's Physics exam shortly before they were kidnapped? How would they read physics without question without knowing English?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

95-Year-Old Kenyan Woman Enrolls In School To Learn To Read And Write / FUTO Admission Screening 2016:eligibility & Registration Details Announced / NOUN Released Her 2019 E-exam Timetable. Download It HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.