Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) (3633 Views)

Donald Trump Back On Twitter, Attacks His Haters With Vawulence Shot / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27
Gadafii:
It's the same shoe

This was how it was delivered from ABA but Reno omokri use the life of the shoe without taking care of it, simple polishing would have restored that shoe to a better look, but Reno decided to wear it like that like a mai ruwa 😂😂
the shoe is not from Aba, he took it from a dustbin. Have you ever personally seen anyone especially men buying oversized shoes ? I've bought shoes everywhere including Aba and the size I order is always constant, Reno okoro should be honest with where he picked those shoes from because it's very shameful for a family man to be dressing like a tramp and proud about it

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by Bone147: 7:30pm On Apr 27
Twitter paid last week so must have made some $ to get another inferior shoes

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by tellwisdom: 7:40pm On Apr 27
DeLaRue:
People don't understand that because of its nature, suede shoes looks older than their true age.

If you buy suede today, by the 3rd or 4th time you wear it, it will already look older than a leather shoe you have worn for several years. That's partly because, unlike leather, you can't polish it. Nor can you just grab a piece of cloth and water to wipe it.

Those who understand classical men's fashion know this. It is perfectly acceptable for a suede shoe to look a bit tatty.

If you see Prince Charles suede shoes, they look even worse than this man's own.

It's not about money.

Depending on the make, a suede shoe in the UK will cost upwards of £100. Up to £250 in some stores.

I can bet you, Mr Omokri's shoes will have cost him a lot of money, and I wont be surprised if it is only a few weeks old.

Nonsense talk.. U think u are talking to your younger ones?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by fx45(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27
DeLaRue:
People don't understand that because of its nature, suede shoes looks older than their true age.

If you buy suede today, by the 3rd or 4th time you wear it, it will already look older than a leather shoe you have worn for several years. That's partly because, unlike leather, you can't polish it. Nor can you just grab a piece of cloth and water to wipe it.

Those who understand classical men's fashion know this. It is perfectly acceptable for a suede shoe to look a bit tatty.

If you see Prince Charles suede shoes, they look even worse than this man's own.

It's not about money.

Depending on the make, a suede shoe in the UK will cost upwards of £100. Up to £250 in some stores.

I can bet you, Mr Omokri's shoes will have cost him a lot of money, and I wont be surprised if it is only a few weeks old.

There's something called Suede Spray. While you're busy defending nonsense, Reno O'mockery a.k.a TheBillyonaire claimed he bought the shoe from Aba shoe makers. It didn't cost him any millions of pounds like you're foolishly trying to insinuate

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by Kutunban: 8:54pm On Apr 27
DeLaRue:

It's not about money.

Your assertion is true. Are you Mr. Omokri ? I asked because your response was too detailed 😂. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by BigkokoRep: 8:55pm On Apr 27
But I heard one Aba Shoe maker asked Reno to reach out to them so they can give him three years worth of Shoes, since Asiwaju no ready to pay am!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by udede(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27
DeLaRue:

It's not about money.

do sued shoes also become oversized after wearing them twice. Meanwhile let me correct something here. Sued shoes have polish. Its a spray polish for sued

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by tiger28: 9:12pm On Apr 27
"Dirty " Shoes ....YET he offered $10K

These Illiterates don't understand MONEY!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by Cassandraloius: 9:42pm On Apr 27
Mr. Noise

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by TheBillyonaire: 11:12pm On Apr 27
fx45:
There's something called Suede Spray. While you're busy defending nonsense, Reno O'mockery a.k.a TheBillyonaire claimed he bought the shoe from Aba shoe makers. It didn't cost him any millions of pounds like you're foolishly trying to insinuate

grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by 2elliot: 11:18pm On Apr 27
Max24:

Obidients are generally illiterates. Thank you for educating them. They are as senseless as their Agulu fraud messiah. That's why some of us did vote for their guy. Imagine building a 17th century borehole. Like Obi, like his supporters .
There is no hope for your redemption from this madness.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27
are these not the exact same shoes, just that the suede has been polished etc?
Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by Stone03: 1:04am On Apr 28
After collecting $15,000 to defame Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by okoloto: 9:41pm On Apr 29
Politicians and yahoo boys are same. Once source of income stops. Na seriously poverty. Reno can do better. Even the shoe made from the people he hates would have been better. At least he can afford made in ABA shoes than this okrika shoe he wears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria Of My Dream / Foreign Airlines Crew Skip Nights In Nigeria - Is it That Bad / Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.