Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,981 members, 7,825,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money (56000 Views)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / Obajana: Kogi Youths Give Dangote 3-Day Ultimatum To Settle Their Grievances / ICPC: 257 Projects Worth N20bn Duplicated In 2021 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by iyke2frankeze: 6:31am On Apr 28
He invested his money in farming and it grew in value. The lazy asses are calling efcc in vain.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by chachanga: 6:32am On Apr 28
Papayaayasager:
How much was his salary and where did he get all those money from?
Did he say it was his personal money, read!
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Onyiridike(f): 6:36am On Apr 28
bmaster2000:

If an unknown retired CP can raised N20 billion
while he was in active service with police force ...how much do you think CSP Nwafor would have raised when he was in Active service in police force through Obi Peter ....in Anambra state

Money dey for police work oh...always use your sense
Peter Obi enjoys a free space in your empty skull.
Deluded little mug!
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Ebukamatth(m): 6:37am On Apr 28
ChizzyBuna:
He should check the expiry date of the Wine
he was drinking at the ceremony

Baba must have been High on cheap wine
To compare Dangote's net worth of 14.4 billion Dollars to 20 billion naira cheesy grin

He thinks billion na billion
He doesn't know dangote is in billion dollars not naira
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by treatise: 6:39am On Apr 28
dre11:
My Firm Now Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money —Outgoing Anambra CP

https://dailytrust.com/my-firm-now-worth-n20bn-will-give-dangote-a-run-for-his-money-outgoing-anambra-cp/
How much was his remuneration for 35 years and are police officers allowed to engage in businesses whilst in active service.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by wallaze(m): 6:40am On Apr 28
Nice one officer wish you well in ur next line of engagement.
If he sincerely founded a club which people had invested sincere then God bless him for using his initiative in Nigeria we the youth would rather sit down and wait for someone downfalls than to use our initiative to do something good

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by kolexy(m): 6:42am On Apr 28
bmaster2000:

while he was in active service with police force ...how much do you think CSP Nwafor would have raised when he was in Active service in police force through Obi Peter ....in Anambra state

What he has is like an investment club where people pull resources together. Did you notice he said his firm is worth 20b? His firm, not his personal worth. The man is not foolish now.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by HRMK: 6:44am On Apr 28
A VERY RARE GEM INDEED!CONGRATS!!
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Raph82(m): 6:45am On Apr 28
Papayaayasager:
How much was his salary and where did he get all those money from?
He's explained in details, u did not read the content. COUNCIL OF HEADLINE READERS
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:47am On Apr 28
bmaster2000:

Your daily dose of ejaculation will not be possible without mentioning Obi's name...congrats on achieving temporary satisfaction... grin
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Codes151(m): 6:50am On Apr 28
This one carry him mouth confess.

Even most learned person will not earn 20b in 36 years.

Maybe you get connects or loan givers sha.

You should be invited by EFCC , at least let’s see collateral way you use secure loans.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by idahme(m): 6:54am On Apr 28
bmaster2000:

U see supporters of corruption?

Let me one deceive you there is no money in police, the only money is looting budgeted monies and extorting vulnerable members of the society who find themselves at disadvantaged positions.

The IG's salary is less than 2m naira monthly, there is no way an IG can be worth billions without stealing nor to talk of a commissioner.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:54am On Apr 28
Nwaikpe:

The problem with you muslims is that you are quick to spray the paint, but slow to note the color.

The fellow whom you just attacked, whom you quoted, who is wiser than you and your father put together, was only trying to let you know that ACCORDING TO THE PUBLIC SERVICE RULES you cannot be a serving public servant and run ANY business. No matter the nature of the business, you are only to live by your paid income, or you FARM.

You fool
How then did you conclude that the fellow you quoted is a Muslim? Did you know him personally to arrive at this conclusion? Some of you are indeed educated, but lack discipline and good characters. Without these two factors, your education is not complete.

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by CheapHomes1: 6:59am On Apr 28
masseratti:
ok learn something new today thanks bro .
you welcome
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by vowiski(m): 7:00am On Apr 28
Koralords:
Make Una try dey read, the man formed a club and people from abroad joined and contributed money they invested in real estates,
No be everything be corruption and fraud

Nigerians are too dumb na .. how CP go say he get 20B naira on his POP?

Is that not madness ?
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Yankee101: 7:01am On Apr 28
EFCC is sitting down on its own….
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Apr 28
Koralords:
Make Una try dey read, the man formed a club and people from abroad joined and contributed money they invested in real estates,
No be everything be corruption and fraud

May be but majority still won't buy his cover story. From "we" to "I" on the same spot grin grin grin
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by CheapHomes1: 7:01am On Apr 28
Raph82:
He's explained in details, u did not read the content. COUNCIL OF HEADLINE READERS

where did he state how he got the N54m he said he used to start the business? are you not aware of civil service rules that bar public officials from running businesses alongside government work?
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by portplus: 7:02am On Apr 28
They Man is highly motivated.
But Bandits and Fulani headers go gree?
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by CheapHomes1: 7:04am On Apr 28
vowiski:

Nigerians are too dumb na .. how CP go say he get 20B naira on his POP?

Is that not madness ?

where in the report did he say people were sending him money to invest for them? when did CP become investment banker that people will be sending him money to invest for them? are you not aware that civil service law forbids civil servants from doing business while working for the government except farming?

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Lavzz: 7:04am On Apr 28
Monkey speaking, you are truly from monkey family
bmaster2000:

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by CheapHomes1: 7:05am On Apr 28
HRMK:

indeed...a rare gem of corruption. where did he see the 54m naira he said he used to start the business?

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by crossbreedwears(m): 7:06am On Apr 28
You're one of the dumbest people on NL. I can bet you're not even up to 30 years of age. If you start a firm, won't it keep growing up if managed properly?? You lack sense
Franzinni:
sorry o dinosaur... Ancient of days ... Bebukadniza .... Pele o ... Your brain is not asking you how he is worth 20billion ? You are here forming nairaland police at 12 midnight. Old man of nairaland .. Weldon
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Apr 28
HRMK:

A very rare gem indeed who grew 56 million naira to 20 billion naira within a space of five years as a part time investor grin grin grin. Make una dey use your sense o
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Exjoker(m): 7:10am On Apr 28
seborrhic:
Of course the criminal doesn't even understand the implications of what he just said.
A police officer able to start a business with ₦56m,while even still in the police force!
All police personnel salary is known.So even without spending a dime of his salary,how did he come about ₦56m?
He even said it proudly showing he doesn't even have a damn clue the meaning and implications of what he said.
Real comedy this country is.
actually, I read somewhere in his speech say that he also served under the UN... That can give him some money if he plan well
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Apr 28
iyke2frankeze:
He invested his money in farming and it grew in value. The lazy asses are calling efcc in vain.

And farming is lucrative most especially when you are growing diamond and gold on your farm grin grin grin.
50 million naira to 20 billion naira within five years! Na so e easy?
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Apr 28
Shimran:
N50 Million investment in 2018 is now worth N20 bn. Was it because of Naira devaluation or I'm missing something

it depends on what the company does or invests in. undecided

Such returns in just 6 years is very impressive.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by mightycrowns44: 7:31am On Apr 28
Any organisation, that is not performing well ,there is corruption there.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Dennisochampa: 7:38am On Apr 28
bmaster2000:

Bros read to understand not to criticize... He did not raise 20b from the Nigerian police... He said he started his firm with 52m and now it's worth 20b....

It has absolutely nothing to do with police work.....

Una dey always find way to discredit the hard work of others....

Which kind police work Wan make u 20b rich
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Dennisochampa: 7:40am On Apr 28
9gerian:
So where do a efcc when you need them?

Efcc should go after a man who said he started his business with 52m and it grew up to 20b

Or u think say na police work he take gather 20b

Or u no just understand the post before u begin
type??
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by JuanDeDios: 7:41am On Apr 28
seborrhic:
Of course the criminal doesn't even understand the implications of what he just said.
A police officer able to start a business with ₦56m,while even still in the police force!
All police personnel salary is known.So even without spending a dime of his salary,how did he come about ₦56m?
He even said it proudly showing he doesn't even have a damn clue the meaning and implications of what he said.
Real comedy this country is.
Started an investment club. Meaning the money came from club members. That's the claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.