Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money (56041 Views)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / Obajana: Kogi Youths Give Dangote 3-Day Ultimatum To Settle Their Grievances / ICPC: 257 Projects Worth N20bn Duplicated In 2021 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Bakinwuta(f): 12:38pm On Apr 28
Koralords:
Make Una try dey read, the man formed a club and people from abroad joined and contributed money they invested in real estates,
No be everything be corruption and fraud

Does the Government policy allow public servants run such business or partake in such ventured while in service ? Or is it because is a trust. Not sure but I thought public servants are restricted to certain business or what is permissible while in service.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by press9jatv: 1:50pm On Apr 28
Wow 🤩
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by SupremeSpecimen: 1:55pm On Apr 28
Okete001:
Hehehe

The spirit of chest beating has entered this one.

Their disease for that place don dey affect am.

Tí ewé bá pé lára ose

We just hope he has not started eating human flesh

I'm a simple man. Die with the hate N pain intact
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by PHAYOL81: 2:00pm On Apr 28
This one has eaten too much of IGBO food to have gotten infested with the virus of CHESTBEATING. The DNA is badly mixed-up.

Anyway, we wish him well in his future endeavors.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by SupremeSpecimen: 2:01pm On Apr 28
Adegokenath:
if efcc don't arrest him go and arrest him obi idiot

I love the hair pulling PO induces. I pray it continues
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by SupremeSpecimen: 2:04pm On Apr 28
haffaze777:
This people yaff change our brother's mentality, we don't talk like mumu like dis

lol.....never I always WE

Which million you take see. foh
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by HRMK: 3:15pm On Apr 28
maasoap:

A very rare gem indeed who grew 56 million naira to 20 billion naira within a space of five years as a part time investor grin grin grin. Make una dey use your sense o

ALWAYS AMUSING TO HEAR PEOPLE FROM YOUR REGION SAYING OTHER REGIONS LACK SENSE!YET YOU ARE THE ONES THAT WILL COMPLAIN OF BEEN ILLTREATED!
YEYE GENERATION!!
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by RALPHOW(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28
Some people can be arrogantly stupid.
How can a civil servant make such statement maybe he was drunk.
Will be disappointed if EFCC will not invite him for some questioning.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by HRMK: 3:21pm On Apr 28
CheapHomes1:

indeed...a rare gem of corruption. where did he see the 54m naira he said he used to start the business?

LEAVE THAT FOR EFCC TO PROBE!HE IS A QUALIFIED LAWYER AND KNOWS ALL THE RULES!YOU NEVER QUESTION WHERE #YESDADDY AND #NOCHICHI GOT HIS BILLIONS!YET YOU VOTED HIM!WHAT AN IRONY!!
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by CheapHomes1: 3:38pm On Apr 28
HRMK:

LEAVE THAT FOR EFCC TO PROBE!HE IS A QUALIFIED LAWYER AND KNOWS ALL THE RULES!YOU NEVER QUESTION WHERE #YESDADDY AND #NOCHICHI GOT HIS BILLIONS!YET YOU VOTED HIM!WHAT AN IRONY!!

you are even wrong. its not the job of EFCC to probe him. how does his being a lawyer negate the question I asked: where did he see the 54m naira he said he used to start the business?

if he is a lawyer as you claim, are you not aware of civil service policy that bars civil servants from engaging in business as civil servants? does your all knowing lawyer not know that rule?
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by HRMK: 3:45pm On Apr 28
CheapHomes1:

you are even wrong. its not the job of EFCC to probe him. how does his being a lawyer negate the question I asked: where did he see the 54m naira he said he used to start the business?

if he is a lawyer as you claim, are you not aware of civil service policy that bars civil servants from engaging in business as civil servants? does your all knowing lawyer not know that rule?

STOP GRUMBLING!
TAKE HIM TO COURT IF NOT SATISFIED!ITS NOT EVERYONE THAT IS JOBLESS LIKE YOU!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by CheapHomes1: 3:48pm On Apr 28
HRMK:

STOP GRUMBLING!
TAKE HIM TO COURT IF NOT SATISFIED!ITS NOT EVERYONE THAT IS JOBLESS LIKE YOU!GOOD DAY!!

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by crossbreedwears(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28
Maybe you should do a research about the CP
Franzinni:
what company isnthe question I am asking ... At least we know dangotes company and how he claims to have grown that big ... Now lets know how the CP did it ...
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Franzinni: 4:49pm On Apr 28
crossbreedwears:
Maybe you should do a research about the CP
it will save us both some time if you tell me... Educate me since you must already know, to hold your position on the matter.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Father4all: 5:27pm On Apr 28
Day dreaming
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Babinski: 5:29pm On Apr 28
bmaster2000:

If an unknown retired CP can raised N20 billion
while he was in active service with police force ...how much do you think CSP Nwafor would have raised when he was in Active service in police force through Obi Peter ....in Anambra state

Money dey for police work oh...always use your sense

The man is involved in an illegality and it is shameful and surprising that a law enforcement officer of the rank of CP would be so openly involved in such and not be punished.

As far back as 2020 the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has declared Alpha Trust (ATIC) to be operated an investment scheme illegality and contrary to the laws of the country.

There were partitions to the IGP against him by 33 people that he was operating a Ponzi Scheme with ATIC. The petition which was submitted in January 2024 called for his immediate disengagement from service for several violations and may have contributed to his retirement 4 months later.

https://globalfinancialdigest.com/alpha-trust-cant-operate-as-investment-scheme-sec/

https://independent.ng/group-urges-igp-to-investigate-cp-aderemi-adeoye-over-alleged-fraud-diversion-misappropriation-of-n20b/

https://www.thecable.ng/anambra-cp-kicks-as-diaspora-group-accuses-him-of-diverting-n20bn-cooperative-investments/amp/

https://starconnectmedia.com/2024/02/atic-tasks-igp-to-investigate-alleged-misappropriation-of-n20-billion-by-cp-adeoye-of-anambra/?amp=1

https://blueprint.ng/anambra-police-commissioner-to-protesting-pensioners-atics-assets-with-n20bn-intact-still-growing/
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by NaijaCover(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by 1Hassan2345: 6:55am On Apr 29
Can you prove it....

cjudy:

Na people like you he Dey tell that one. We already know what they’re capable of doing
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Dshocker(m): 9:36am On May 11
bmaster2000:

If an unknown retired CP can raised N20 billion
while he was in active service with police force ...how much do you think CSP Nwafor would have raised when he was in Active service in police force through Obi Peter ....in Anambra state

Money dey for police work oh...always use your sense

Try to read and understand.
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Dshocker(m): 9:37am On May 11
ChizzyBuna:
He should check the expiry date of the Wine
he was drinking at the ceremony

Baba must have been High on cheap wine
To compare Dangote's net worth of 14.4 billion Dollars to 20 billion naira cheesy grin

Read to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.