Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria (15114 Views)

Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria by MrGerald(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29
Arafat1:

@ bolded

That's all that's relevant here

Whatever else you have to say does not concern us... Feel free to raise it at your next Umunna village meeting... Thank you.
That was because he booked online where the detail isn't available, he should have get to counter earlier to fix it. Oh that Umunna village meeting is more organized, respectful and well managed than ur Fg.
Re: My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria by zikaengee(f): 11:34pm On May 01
Zonefree:
With Air peace, you don't get to experience this.

Fly Air peace next time.

Not true, airpeace has done same thing to me in 2022. I booked to Anambra but was rather transferred to Asaba and I have to find my way by myself from Asaba
Re: My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria by Curious345: 12:53pm On May 11
Hi, have they refunded you?
GAZZUZZ:
Booked an impromptu flight from Lagos to Asaba via United Nigeria to Asaba from Lagos . Booked the flight at 9:33am, it was a 1pm flight that cost ₦86,956.52. landing 2pm. Aim was to travel back same day .

Got to the airport at 11:30am. Checked email, no cancellation , so I walked up to the check in counter .

Flight AC75Z0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Banned From Work In The UK After Visiting Nigeria / 8 Wrong Things Okada Riders In Lagos Always Do / Commercial Bus Driver Ran Into Another Bus,Crashes With Nissan Car In Anambra(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.