Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) (32828 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) by iukpe: 2:04am On Apr 29
That was certainly a lot of money. My boarding fees for 1 term in school then which took care of 3x a day feeding and accommodation was N60 per term. 3 months precisely.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) by alabo1: 11:01am On Apr 29
Lalami3232:
Those were the good old days!!!
After wedding reception, you go home with your tear rubber (virgin) wife, not these fairly and roughly used (non-virgins) of nowadays. When you get home, una go enjoy unaselves and you go dey happy ever after. The #500 no go pain you lailai because the partner wey you meet worth the money. Imagine been the first to drive a car, not fairly used we see everywhere nowadays.
Anyways, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

It is no guarantee. Do the same even for a Virgin. Of the truth I speak. Peace
Re: Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) by horia: 2:26pm On Apr 29
Lalami3232:
After wedding reception, you go home with your tear rubber (virgin) wife, not these fairly and roughly used (non-virgins) of nowadays. When you get home, una go enjoy unaselves and you go dey happy ever after. The #500 no go pain you lailai because the partner wey you meet worth the money. Imagine been the first to drive a car, not fairly used we see everywhere nowadays.
Anyways, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

500 naira in that year is good old days?
Re: Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) by nairalanda1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29
Lalami3232:

Good, and if your wife does not meet you as a virgin, she should force you to go for HIV and other sti test as well

Specially HPV...it's bad for women.
Re: Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) by ScarletBrace(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29
DeltaBachelor:
And the dollar/pound sterling hardly loses value. Do IELTS..... Japa ooooo. Secure your future o. Another 42 years from now, we might be buying a bottle of Fanta for 1 million naira grin

Check my siggy ..... very important !

They have. Their economies have suffered inflation over the past decades but not to devastating degrees like ours. They have sound economic policies in application.
Re: Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29
ScarletBrace:

They have. Their economies have suffered inflation over the past decades but not to devastating degrees like ours. They have sound economic policies in application.
I never said they haven't.... I used the word "hardly" for a reason. Please always cross-check b4 quoting. Not that I am disputing your fact about them having sound economic policies than us, I quite agree with you on that. That's why their prices of goods and services hardly changes due to devaluation of currency or inflation unlike ours that a bottle of coke can be #300 in the morning and #700 naira the next 5 minutes. There is a big difference between both economies , leaders and policies.
Re: Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt) by charlsecy(m): 6:20pm On May 01
Lalami3232:
We will still tell our children in 2054 that 2024 was the "good, old days."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' / My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures / How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.