Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident (37144 Views)

19 Passengers Die In Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway Crash / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident by TableLeg(m): 10:34am On Apr 29
Subhuhannallah!
Re: 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident by Dukssak(m): 10:46am On Apr 29
people sue that dangote company for all these reckless driving?
Re: 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident by naija1stnigar(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29
Immediately I heard of Dangote truck being involved, I knew it would be hard for people to survive such accident. Those Kano born road terrorists have no single respect for driving laws, all they need to drive for the next 50 hours is just to be high in suck away gas, they will not even bother to care if there are other vehicles on the road again. RIP to the dead.
Re: 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident by CheapHomes1: 3:19pm On Apr 29
countryman13:

Hmmmmmm! Na wa oooo

it is very very wa ooo. is it the none use of seat belt that caused the accident that claimed the lives of the victims? is wearing seat belt compliance with traffic regulation?
Re: 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident by Ifyz0001: 3:39pm On Apr 29
On those road, dangote truck drivers drive like they own the road.

In 2015, I was leaving Anyigba in a commercial bus and on the way to Ajaokuta steel a dangote truck ran us off the road. Thank God there weren't trees and gutters on either side of the roads. If you check it's tiny children not even up to 18yrs old that drives his trucks. Small small boys high on drugs.

Check well in this accident, dangote truck driver didn't die, I suspect

Govt should call dangote to order. How can you overtake with such a long vehicle? Even on that ever curving road to ogbomoso is the same thing dangote truck drive like they own the road.

May the departed soul rest in perfect peace ...Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Box Junction: What Is The Meaning Of This Road Marking? (PHOTOS) / Facts About Kogi State And A Nairalander Experience (pictures) / Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.