Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. (92 Views)

Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28
From what I have observed about creation or bringing forth new life, nothing is ever dead. Some people like to refer to Aaron's staff as "dead rod". We'll perhaps because it was just a rod and had no branches to bring forth life.

But when Yahweh spoke and gave instructions, Aaron's rod didn't just sprout buds; it brought forth flowers and fruit, a clear demonstration of the power of the One who gives life.Yahweh

Moses, as a shepherd, had a rod in his hand too when tending sheep in the wilderness (Exodus 4:2). This rod later became known as the rod of God (Exodus 4:20), a symbol of the authority God gave to Moses.
This means there has to be a tool in your hand the most high can breath his miracles into for the world to see how marvelous he is.

Good evening nairaland
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:02pm On May 20
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On May 20
FatherCHRISTMAS:
From what I have observed about creation or bringing forth new life, nothing is ever dead. Some people like to refer to Aaron's staff as "dead rod". We'll perhaps because it was just a rod and had no branches to bring forth life.
But when Yahweh spoke and gave instructions, Aaron's rod didn't just sprout buds; it brought forth flowers and fruit, a clear demonstration of the power of the One who gives life.Yahweh
Moses, as a shepherd, had a rod in his hand too when tending sheep in the wilderness (Exodus 4:2). This rod later became known as the rod of God (Exodus 4:20), a symbol of the authority God gave to Moses.
This means there has to be a tool in your hand the most high can breath his miracles into for the world to see how marvelous he is.
This is all untrue since the same most high never said, later in His Law, that He needed any tools in the hands of any man for Him to work wonder in and through His own. undecided
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:27am
Kobojunkie:
This is all untrue since the same most high never said, later in His Law, that He needed any tools in the hands of any man for Him to work wonder in and through His own. undecided

Everything thing on earth is a manifestion of the divine being. That make it all a tool within a tool. Layers of tools
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Everything thing on earth is a manifestion of the divine being. That make it all a tool within a tool. Layers of tools
There is no biblical source to that claim, I am afraid. Can you for instance explain to us what divine being manifests as a chicken using Scripture?! undecided
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:06pm
Kobojunkie:
There is no biblical source to that claim, I am afraid. Can you for instance explain to us what divine being manifests as a chicken using Scripture?! undecided

Psalm 24vs1

1The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. 2For he hath founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the floods.

(1) (Reply)

With This Prayer, God Can Deliver You Right There Where You Are / Religion And Politics!! / I Have Caged The Minds And Spirits Of My Members- Evang. Ebuka Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.