Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. (340 Views)

Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet / The Old Life Vs The New Life / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:

∆ Yes he is
Be sure to write your own dictionary to include this new definition of yours for a word which does not have the kind of meaning you have conveniently created for yourself in this case. 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:40pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
Be sure to write your own dictionary to include this new definition of yours for a word which does not have the kind of meaning you have conveniently created for yourself in this case. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

So you mean God didn't create the devil?
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ So you mean God didn't create the devil?
Stop derailing your own thread abeg! And pay attention!
Kobojunkie:
This is all untrue since the same most high never said, later in His Law, that He needed any tools in the hands of any man for Him to work wonder in and through His own. undecided
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Everything thing on earth is a manifestion of the divine being. That make it all a tool within a tool. Layers of tools
I asked you for over a page now what you meant by your comment above, and now I know that you simply literally translated the fact that He created everything to mean that everything on earth is a manifestation of the divine being. undecided

This further goes to prove wrong the claim you made in your OP though. If everything is a tool... even the man himself is a tool, then where does your claim that God requires a man to have a tool in hand before he can do anything come from? Again, everything is a tool! undecided
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ So you mean God didn't create the devil?
Also, contact the dictionary people to add your own particular definition of this word into the list...
man·i·fes·ta·tion

▶ an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea.
▶ the action or fact of showing an abstract idea.
▶ a symptom or sign of an ailment.
▶ a version or incarnation of something or someone.
▶ an appearance of a ghost or spirit.
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:58pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
Stop derailing your own thread abeg! And pay attention! ... I asked you for over a page now what you meant by your comment above, and now I know that you simply literally translated the fact that He created everything to mean that everything on earth is a manifestation of the divine being. undecided

undecided

So answering your question means I'm derailing?
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ So answering your question means I'm derailing?
LOL.... I didn't ask you whether God created the devil or not. So how does asking whether I believe that or not constitute answering my question? grin
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:03pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
This further goes to prove wrong the claim you made in your OP though. If everything is a tool... even the man himself is a tool, then where does your claim that God requires a man to have a tool in hand before he can do anything come from? Again, everything is a tool! undecided

I see you are stylish trying to run away from your flawed "chicken" question which I have answered to enlighten you.

Don't limit your thinking. He is a divine being that manifest in what humans consider a miracle. You yourself, Kobojunkie, is a tool. That's why you are able to raise questions so others can learn
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:06pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... I didn't ask you whether God created the devil or not. So how does asking whether I believe that or not constitute answering my question? grin

Are you going to deny your own subjections now? E don reach that level? 😂😂
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ I see you are stylish trying to run away from your flawed "chicken" question which I have answered to enlighten you.
■ Don't limit your thinking. He is a divine being that manifest in what humans consider a miracle. You yourself, Kobojunkie, is a tool. That's why you are able to raise questions so others can learn
1. Flawed Chicken question? I asked you a simple question to ascertain the meaning of a claim that you made... Everything is a manifestation of the divine... a claim which turned out was not only unscriptural but also born of your own ideas of the meaning of the word manifestation. How is the question to blame for that? undecided

2. My thinking isn't the problem here. Rather, it is the many religious claims you religious folks like to believe that is. The problem is in the end you get yourselves tangled up in wards of confusion by these many soundbites that even the dictionary cannot with. So, it isn't just everything that is created that is a manifestation of the divine but even miracles are a manifestation of the divine including all chaos as well? How is this any different from Buddhism or something along those lines? undecided
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ Are you going to deny your own subjections now? E don reach that level? 😂😂
I never asked you whether God created Satan or not since I never used those exact words. I instead asked you if Satan is equally a manifestation of the divine. Clearly, I do not buy into your religiously tailored definition of the word manifestation. undecided

When you clearly consider the meaning of the word manifestation, you will find that ....
man·i·fes·ta·tion

▶ an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea.
▶ the action or fact of showing an abstract idea.
▶ a symptom or sign of an ailment.
▶ a version or incarnation of something or someone.
▶ an appearance of a ghost or spirit.
God created Satan IS NOT Satan is a manifestation of God.
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:30pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
I at .... God created Satan IS NOT Satan is a manifestation of God.

You are confusing yourself. grin
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ You are confusing yourself. grin
Your particular confusion is not mine at all! undecided
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:35pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
1. Flawed Chicken question? I asked you a simple question to ascertain the meaning of a claim that you made... Everything is a manifestation of the divine... a claim which turned out was not only unscriptural but also born of your own ideas of the meaning of the word manifestation. How is the question to blame for that? undecided

2. My thinking isn't the problem here. Rather, it is the many religious claims you religious folks like to believe that is. The problem is in the end you get yourselves tangled up in wards of confusion by these many soundbites that even the dictionary cannot with. So, it isn't just everything that is created that is a manifestation of the divine but even miracles are a manifestation of the divine including all chaos as well? How is this any different from Buddhism or something along those lines? undecided
OK quick one... Do you believe in God.? Which of this two did create first? the chicken or the egg that first
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ OK quick one... Do you believe in God.? Which of this two did create first? the chicken or the egg that first
Don't worry about what I believe. Worry instead about whether or not these claims of yours align with Scripture or not. God created everything(including chicken and egg) is a statement that aligns with Scripture. undecided
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:45pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
Don't worry about what I believe. Worry instead about whether or not these claims of yours align with Scripture or not. God created everything(including chicken and egg) is a statement that aligns with Scripture. undecided

Good! This worked like it wanted It to grin
so let's assume Kobojunkie is God, if you created the chicken, isn't the chicken your ideas and creation?
If it's your creation, doesn't that mean you are manifesting your ideas and creation in the form of a chicken?
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ Good! This worked like it wanted It to grin
so let's assume Kobojunkie is God, if you created the chicken, isn't the chicken your ideas and creation?
If it's your creation, doesn't that mean you are manifesting your ideas and creation in the form of a chicken?
Nope! Because the idea/action/thought may instead be a manifestation of a temporary delusion of mine, and nothing more. I would never conclude that my mistakes and regrets are a manifestation of my being. lipsrsealed
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:12pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
Nope! Because the idea/action/thought may instead be a manifestation of a temporary delusion of mine, and nothing more. I would never conclude that my mistakes and regrets are a manifestation of my being. lipsrsealed

If you can imagine it, it can be conceived. So it's not as if the idea/action/thought aren't coming from you. Or where is it coming from?

So what I am saying in essence is, all things are the manifestation of the supreme being
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■If you can imagine it, it can be conceived. So it's not as if the idea/action/thought aren't coming from you. Or where is it coming from?
I don't bite down on meaningless motivational speech! Ideas/actions/thoughts that come from a temporary delusion cannot be considered to be of me. it is instead of the delusion! grin
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:16pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
I don't bite down on meaningless motivational speech! Ideas/actions/thoughts that come from a temporary delusion cannot be considered to be of me. it is instead of the delusion! grin

Its good you admitted "delusions".

There is a divine pattern which obviously manifests in all creation
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ Its good you admitted "delusions"
Of course, the delusion is a temporary circumstance that has nothing to do with me so to suggest that that which it manifests is me is ridiculous! undecided
Re: God Caused Aaron's Staff To Bud With New Life. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:31am On May 23
Kobojunkie:
Of course, the delusion is a temporary circumstance that has nothing to do with me so to suggest that that which it manifests is me is ridiculous! undecided

Haahah ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 13/5//15)- You Can Be Replaced! / Truths About The World / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.