Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here (814 Views)

How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Administrator (seun) Please Add A Ranking Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2011
[img]http://www..net/developers/directory.jpg[/img]

There are some packages i am developing for webmasters, one of them is a kinda directory for website developers.

You can view it here http://www..net/developers
Before you view it, you can take a look at mine - http://www.blog..net/content/

That is something anyone can create on my site. I plan to add featured listings to my homepage later on.
It is free and simple to use. And you can be contacted directly through it by anyone too.

As portfolios are added, i will start bringing out the upgrade features - rating, reviews and co.

If you have a personal website, you can add it as the first item on the list.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2011
nice work i'd like to upload mine but its basically empty. good work bro
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
Please all friends of dhtml, add your profiles there so that i can locate you easily. pc guru, please add your profile, even if you are not ready to submit any sites yet. That way if i get job for you, it is a simple matter of clicking the contact button on your profile.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
okeowoaderemi.com
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Slyr0x: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2011
Great concept sir!
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
Gracias amigos. Pc guru, oya go and signup now so that you will have a good ranking and be on the first day two.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2011
done
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2011
pc guru, try edit your profile so that it will come up on the directory list.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by 3RNEST(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
>>> next2design.co.nr cool
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
Thanks guys, i am happy that at least some people ave registered without hitches.
And thanks to those that helped me debug the facebook login area.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
done sorry it took time light issue had to use the other system which didnt have my details
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2011
Gracias, you now get to occupy a 'toper' position than expected. If you signup and visit the developers page, your profile will be registered and placed in the next available position - but will not be visible on the listing until you edit it.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by greenmouse(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
I Green Mouse is registered and listed.

Nice Concept bro.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
Thank y'all
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by databoy247(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
@caramba, i have registered my profile. Nice tools you have there.
Re: Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
Thanks friend, i am glad you love the tools. and thanks for registering.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Facebook Ad Optimization / How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? / Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.