Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good (58362 Views)

Photo Of Ighalo In Man Utd Kit Emerges Ahead Of Deadline Day Loan Transfer / Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion / See The Status Of Ighalo's Boot After Scoring Hatrick Vs Lybia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29
Money good
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Konquest: 2:07pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
At the time, he said he did not even have the funds to build that kind of house, "it took three to four years before God blessed me with the money to be able to build this."

He disclosed further that being someone who loves staying indoors, he had to build a house that will cater for all his needs without him having to step out often.

The house, christened Ighalo Residence, is located in the suburbs of Lekki, south-east of Lagos, with the striker having lived in it since 2020 when he officially opened it.

The first time he posted snippets of the facility was in 2022 when he posted a clip of the mansion.

It has among others, a swimming pool, sauna, football pitch and basketball court among the

"Project supervisor, thank you my one and only supervisor. The project is ok, thank you mama you did a very good job, just see the floor. Any other supervisor is fake," said Ighalo praising his mother in the Instagram post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7X7xmIKkM

The young soccer player isn't doing badly.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Cmanforall: 2:09pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
At the time, he said he did not even have the funds to build that kind of house, "it took three to four years before God blessed me with the money to be able to build this."

He disclosed further that being someone who loves staying indoors, he had to build a house that will cater for all his needs without him having to step out often.

The house, christened Ighalo Residence, is located in the suburbs of Lekki, south-east of Lagos, with the striker having lived in it since 2020 when he officially opened it.

The first time he posted snippets of the facility was in 2022 when he posted a clip of the mansion.

It has among others, a swimming pool, sauna, football pitch and basketball court among the

"Project supervisor, thank you my one and only supervisor. The project is ok, thank you mama you did a very good job, just see the floor. Any other supervisor is fake," said Ighalo praising his mother in the Instagram post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7X7xmIKkM

The guy made (and making) money

He made money in UK, China and Saudi

Mikel and Musa are other Nigerian footballers with money
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by mkoabiola: 2:11pm On Apr 29
It can only be oma Akatubga

That guy get almost all the players connect

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Dukssak(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Dukssak(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29
Great
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29
Money is good
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ebidabs: 2:16pm On Apr 29
Just beautiful..

Dear God, I pray for your upliftment and grace..

AMEN!

ONE LOVE IGHALO
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Gist4u: 2:18pm On Apr 29
money is good.

meanwhile Wizkid Calls Don Jazzy an Influencer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VI6R0MHutU?si=PTnzpX-_MLGBAiLB
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Jegman2024: 2:19pm On Apr 29
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by DrAda(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29
Guess the video is about the mom
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ambale(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29
Directorqubak:
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul? Money is good but let's not forget our home. Children of the world be warned.

All the top clergymen in your country lives in similar mansion and they are still going to heaven

Choose your vanity abeg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by techub: 2:31pm On Apr 29
sofeo:
I'm blessed too, with abundance of wealth.

Big brother please show me some love
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by FireUpNow(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29
imiski:
Jehovah is his witness,
to what he did the actress,😎

You went to far with this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Elidrisy20: 2:35pm On Apr 29
I think it's time for our government to invest sports, especially football
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ajunwa70(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29
God bless you more my brother..... I like the fact that u invest at home... Build ur mansion at home... I love it. God bless me too..
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by imiski(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29
FireUpNow:

You went to far with this your comment.
😙
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Azazyel: 2:40pm On Apr 29
yad2eidi:
the poor people on nairaland piss me off. the way they type is so annoying. which one is money is good?

They worship money too much. The way Nigerians worship money ehn. Congrats to ighalo. I just like the guy so much
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Mariangeles(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29
There's money, then there's football money.

Imagine making so much money from your passion; now, that is the life!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by GreaterFuture(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29
Bongadu:
When you live in a non functioning society , you start to think money money like a parasite
Wdym? I'm getting you, but not fully...
Please expand your thoughts
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by jubrilELsudan: 2:46pm On Apr 29
THE HOUSE NO FINE SEF

SEE AS HIM HOUSE BE LIKE MORTUARY

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by vikstandon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29
I kept hearing "that's the kind of Muslims we need in the world."

Muslims have troubled this world too much.

Children of men wants to experience peace... free from Islamic menace.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by AmuRubber(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ighalo my niggarrrr
Huzzle o because na house way find for area them take dey describe area
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by noble2faith(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29
Eriggs:

Baba God won't forget you and me.
Trust him

And me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by yad2eidi: 3:02pm On Apr 29
Azazyel:

They worship money too much. The way Nigerians worship money ehn. Congrats to ighalo. I just like the guy so much
its too annoying. the money is good part is not necessary.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by YemyTemmy: 3:02pm On Apr 29
Mopolchi:
I hope he don collect him c of o

no need to fear, he is a yoruba man from Edo state, they wont touch him
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by occfx: 3:02pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
God how far, pleases don't forget our discussion

He no forget, I just talk with am na.. I dey wait for alert too, he say e go drop very soon.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
God how far, pleases don't forget our discussion
God is now your mate to be asking him "how far". Can you asked your biological parents how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Wesha: 3:06pm On Apr 29
Is money not good before? Money answereth so many things. Sir, are you rich? If yes, good for you. If No, keep trying. If Moderately okay, then keep allow those who are still looking for money to hype it. It's not an insult, sir but money is good especially if you have none.

yad2eidi:
the poor people on nairaland piss me off. the way they type is so annoying. which one is money is good?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29
If that em useless Ex-Wife near here ..
Make em KEEL that Oloshooo...

woEmen wan reap where Dem no sow...
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29
GOFRONT:
So this is the Mansion where he cable our fine fine Nollywood Actresses abi??

No dey Loud am nah Comrade ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Azazyel: 3:18pm On Apr 29
yad2eidi:
its too annoying. the money is good part is not necessary.

Some of them would even be saying stupid words like "if you don't have money, you're dead" or "if you're not talking money, you're talking nonsense" or "money must be made by any means". Nigerians worship money too much and that's why things like ritual killings are rampant. Fraud is so much exalted in this country too. Once they hear you're a yahoo boy, they would start to gum you. Truth is some of our musicians are responsible for all these too. The messages they send through their music ehn is really criminal. Nigeria needs a total reform. Most of all these guys chasing yahoo money up and down, if you check well they make money so that they can buy Benz and carry ladies around. That's the only thing on their minds. E no pass woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.