Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good (58380 Views)

Photo Of Ighalo In Man Utd Kit Emerges Ahead Of Deadline Day Loan Transfer / Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion / See The Status Of Ighalo's Boot After Scoring Hatrick Vs Lybia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Rivermonster(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29
Very inspiring
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Dennisochampa: 3:29pm On Apr 29
God... Even if e no plenty reach this one... Just make me very comfortable so I can help myself and help others too... Na beg I deh embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29
imiski:
Jehovah is his witness,
to what he did the actress,😎

Lmao
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Lumarstone: 3:33pm On Apr 29
Directorqubak:
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul? Money is good but let's not forget our home. Children of the world be warned.

Kipkwyet there.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by LookFront: 3:44pm On Apr 29
My question is, why so much need for Lagos as destination? Everybody wants to build in Lagos and live in Lagos. Ighalo could have built this in his state and live there but no, Lagos.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by LookFront: 3:49pm On Apr 29
Football money is just crazy. Oil workers dare not attempt to put this in place. Their money would just finish even before foundation starts.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Blakhorse: 3:57pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
At the time, he said he did not even have the funds to build that kind of house, "it took three to four years before God blessed me with the money to be able to build this."

He disclosed further that being someone who loves staying indoors, he had to build a house that will cater for all his needs without him having to step out often.

The house, christened Ighalo Residence, is located in the suburbs of Lekki, south-east of Lagos, with the striker having lived in it since 2020 when he officially opened it.

The first time he posted snippets of the facility was in 2022 when he posted a clip of the mansion.

It has among others, a swimming pool, sauna, football pitch and basketball court among the

"Project supervisor, thank you my one and only supervisor. The project is ok, thank you mama you did a very good job, just see the floor. Any other supervisor is fake," said Ighalo praising his mother in the Instagram post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7X7xmIKkM

Good stuff! Educative and inspiring message shared without the need to show off worldly wealth like some money miss road Dino melaye
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by 8stargeneral: 4:09pm On Apr 29
Mama gonna be proud of you...may God wey do it for you do it for me as well...enjoy yourself bro

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Datedoboy: 4:14pm On Apr 29
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The most powerful 3 entities in this life. Which I call the GGM.

1) God
2) Government
3) Money.

In this life make sure you make money before you die.

Among the 3, God is the most powerful entity.

To me, God should not be in the same category with anything made by Man or any Spirit.

Imagine if God seize the germinating powers of all plants and reproductive powers of all animals. With your government and money, nothing will be left to eat after a while.

You see when the Bible says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. No jokes.

Let people be seeking powers and wealth, the great day of God the Almighty is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Moroccoguy: 4:19pm On Apr 29
I could remember that year when we are setting up his house. Kudos to his Moroccan girlfriend that supervised the furniture and interior designs then.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Tonytonex(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
At the time, he said he did not even have the funds to build that kind of house, "it took three to four years before God blessed me with the money to be able to build this."

He disclosed further that being someone who loves staying indoors, he had to build a house that will cater for all his needs without him having to step out often.

The house, christened Ighalo Residence, is located in the suburbs of Lekki, south-east of Lagos, with the striker having lived in it since 2020 when he officially opened it.

The first time he posted snippets of the facility was in 2022 when he posted a clip of the mansion.

It has among others, a swimming pool, sauna, football pitch and basketball court among the

"Project supervisor, thank you my one and only supervisor. The project is ok, thank you mama you did a very good job, just see the floor. Any other supervisor is fake," said Ighalo praising his mother in the Instagram post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7X7xmIKkM

he get sense. He go saudi go Cash out
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29
Datedoboy:

Among the 3, God is the most powerful entity.

To me, God should not be in the same category with anything made by Man or any Spirit.

Imagine if God seize the germinating powers of all plants and reproductive powers of all animals. With your government and money, nothing will be left to eat after a while.

You see when the Bible says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. No jokes.

Let people be seeking powers and wealth, the great day of God the Almighty is coming.

That’s why I put him first. God is above everything. Even death is above government and money

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by gebest: 4:27pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:

Any witness
Even if there is nkor, what will now happened

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ORIGENAL(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29
Where is the mansion
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by SouthSouth1914: 4:44pm On Apr 29
Most Nigerians are the most stupid people on earth! What is money is good? We celebrate mediocrity in all entirety with no brain! Very foolish set of people, a cow brain and a typical Nigerian’s brain are not far apart! Useless topic!

Can Ighalo measure up with A list Hollywood stars and artists? It is so crazy how money is worshipped in this part of the world, leading millions of youth into various ways of illegal ways to get it. Let’s stop this useless attitude please!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29
[quote post=129694357].[/quote]
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29
sofeo:
I'm blessed too, with abundance of wealth.
Bros wedon o. I just say I should greet you. I can do any type of online/remote work sha
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29
GOFRONT:
So this is the Mansion where he cable our fine fine Nollywood Actresses abi??
you can be prosecuted for that
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ericmor: 4:55pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
God how far, pleases don't forget our discussion

Sorry, but we don't talk about or do what God's want us to do but we are always asking him to remember ours. Me just looking at it from another angle
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by RodgersAkpafu: 5:08pm On Apr 29
Bongadu:
When you live in a non functioning society , you start to think money money like a parasite
lmaoo
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29
Agba baller
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:25pm On Apr 29
If I can't have one mansion here on earth, then I am consoled cos I am sure of one in heaven....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Mirasteel: 5:59pm On Apr 29
Arab money at work
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ISelectMySins: 6:38pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:

[s]God how far, pleases don't forget our discussion[/s]

You're stupid.

You're very stupid. You're very, very stupid.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by winterfell007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29
Wesha:
Is money not good before? Money answereth so many things. Sir, are you rich? If yes, good for you. If No, keep trying. If Moderately okay, then keep allow those who are still looking for money to hype it. It's not an insult, sir but money is good especially if you have none.

Hype money 💰 to what end? Having a debased illusion of money
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29
Mariangeles:
There's money, then there's football money.

Imagine making so much money from your passion; now, that is the life!
When will you get a husband with your own passion? 🙄
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Okhuadams(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
God how far, pleases don't forget our discussion
I concur with you
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by frog12: 8:30pm On Apr 29
CRAPPY home. the wife must be MAD grin grin
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by lapintoz: 9:03pm On Apr 29
Fantastic Ighalo. God bless your hussle 🙏
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by sprints1: 9:13pm On Apr 29
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The most powerful 3 entities in this life. Which I call the GGM.

1) God
2) Government
3) Money.

In this life make sure you make money before you die.

money is vanity sense Una no get stop misleading people... Money is just paper... Na when u dey down u go know say money is useless I don't pray for that... Your health matters...
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Benrosaria(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29
Mansion hanging tv with tv hangers. That's not a mansion. Na house be this

How the Bleep was the street filled with stubborn grasss by the road side no way
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Datedoboy: 10:01pm On Apr 29
MyVILLAGEpeople:

That’s why I put him first. God is above everything. Even death is above government and money
Yeah you're right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) / Serena Williams Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.