Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee (7740 Views)

Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos) / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years / Boat Accident Kills 3 On Bonny-Bodo Waterways In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by wwwihy: 7:04am On Apr 29
FG provides Julius Berger with a N20 billion augmentation fee for the construction of the Bodo-Bonny Road

The disagreement between the federal government and Julius Berger Plc regarding the halting of construction on the N200 billion Bodo-Bonny Road in Rivers State appears to have been settled with the government offering an extra N20 billion payment to the company.

Dave Umahi, the Minister of Works, issued a warning last Thursday that the federal government may need to reconsider its contract with Julius Berger if the company does not resume work on site within the next 14 days.

The company announced in a statement that they have received an extra augmentation fee of N20 billion following a meeting between Umahi and their Managing Director, Dr. Lars Richter.

“This is coming just as the minister suggested an additional N20 billion augmentation fee to the contractor to cushion the effects of current economic realities in the country.

“Umahi who was of the view that there was no need for any augmentation, hoped that the additional amount of N20 billion which he announced there and then would assuage the contractor’s burden on the project,”The statement stated

https://leadership.ng/fg-offers-julius-berger-additional-n20bn-complete-bodo-bonny-road/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Forumites: 7:06am On Apr 29
This country get money oh. We no supposed to dey suffer.

17 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by wwwihy: 7:06am On Apr 29
The company announced in a statement that they have received an extra augmentation fee of N20 billion following a meeting between Umahi and their Managing Director, Dr. Lars Richter.

https://twitter.com/____uthman/status/1784823769594261670

25 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Holadokun(m): 7:20am On Apr 29
grin JB final augmentation fee for the construction of the Bodo-Bonny Roadmay be around 15B . . . Some people that negotiated 20B knows the percentage they will be getting.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by selleniza: 7:21am On Apr 29
Abeg Tinubu should also pay attention to the health sector. N20b would be enough to buy more than 50 MRI machine for the major teaching hospitals in the 36 states.

22 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by ramond007(m): 7:23am On Apr 29
Umahi the sabi man

7 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Splashme: 7:29am On Apr 29
So, this road that started since Goodluck Jonathan regime is still uncomplicated?

I remember when NLNG as part of their corporate social responsibility accepted to fund half of the project by taking 50% cost while the FG takes the remaining 50%

I remember sometimes in 2017 when the Buhari administration reviewed the contract upwards to 120b

NLNG still complied by paying their own 50% (60b). Is it that Buhari did not release FG's 50% ?

Why is Dave Umahi complaining?
Obviously, the FG under Buhari defaulted in remitting their complete 50% ... because NLNG did pay their complete 50% a long time ago

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by phemmie06(m): 7:29am On Apr 29
This government is favoring some gang, pls narrate your experience on how this government has favored you
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by AnnaBeljones: 7:30am On Apr 29
What if You Could Land Your Dream Job?

Imagine walking into a room full of top employers in Nigeria (or abroad). Amidst the sea of hopeful candidates, your CV shines bright, attracting attention and piquing interest.

With our CV writing services, that dream can become a reality. We tailor your CV to ensure it not only looks the part but truly showcases your potential and achievements.

Don't just take our word for it. Here's what Nuel C. from Lagos had to say:

"Before using the Paulwelj CV services, I was sending out CVs with little success. After the revamp, I had 5 interview invites in just one week!"

Why wait? Seize the opportunity and elevate your CV game. Our Whatsapp contact is in the flyer below. Chat us NOW!

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by EponObi: 7:31am On Apr 29
Male-girl child crooner will not see this dope material to curate Twitter thread now. 😂 Na China to China lamba dey always sweet am to write. 🤣 Anyways, na Rivers people get this sweet news, I hear say him still hold grudges with them because they Maradona'ed him last election; so don't expect congratulations.

Nice one 👍 Tinubu, Umahi, Wale Edun, and Cardoso.

Congrats to the people of Rivers State.

🇳🇬 Nigeria will succeed!

Dave Umahi, the Minister of Works, issued a warning last Thursday that the federal government may need to reconsider its contract with Julius Berger if the company does not resume work on site within the next 14 days.

Umahi though sha. Alpha man. Same with Wike. Tunji-Ojo also seems to be a tough man. A pattern among the top performing ministers.

6 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Menclothing1: 7:33am On Apr 29
We need infrastructure growth everywhere In Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by nuruajao: 7:36am On Apr 29
Nigerian will succeed

3 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by EponObi: 7:36am On Apr 29
selleniza:
Abeg Tinubu should also pay attention to the health sector. N20b would be enough to buy more than 50 MRI machine for the major teaching hospitals in the 36 states.

Who is our health minister self? I no even sabi him/her name. A shame really!

3 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by lonelydora: 7:36am On Apr 29
I thought Nyesom Wike said this road is completed? I was even planning to go for a ride on it soon.

Na wa o.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by anibi9674: 7:39am On Apr 29
Please we need this road. NLNG should do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by vibbb: 7:44am On Apr 29
20 Billion - Argumentation fee is a whole lot. But I can't fault it because I haven't seen the original contract.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Dennisochampa: 8:08am On Apr 29
Holadokun:
grin JB final augmentation fee for the construction of the Bodo-Bonny Roadmay be around 15B . . . Some people that negotiated 20B knows the percentage they will be getting.

God bless Nigeria.
Na una family get JB wen u take know say the actual amount na 5b?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Dennisochampa: 8:09am On Apr 29
Splashme:
So, this road that started since Goodluck Jonathan regime is still uncomplicated?

I remember when NLNG as part of their corporate social responsibility accepted to fund half of the project by taking 50% cost while the FG takes the remaining 50%

I remember sometimes in 2017 when the Buhari administration reviewed the contract upwards to 120b

NLNG still complied by paying their own 50% (60b). Is it that Buhari did not release FG's 50%.

Obviously, the FG under Buhari defaulted in remitting their own 50% because NLNG did pay their 50% a long time ago

Take am easy... Na uncompleted, no be uncomplicated...
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by BigDawsNet: 8:35am On Apr 29
Nigeria is one of the richest country in the world.. but normal you won't see it
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Mikespecialone(m): 8:38am On Apr 29
Forumites:
This country get money oh. We no supposed to dey suffer.

And I Dey always ask this question , why Government no fit share just ₦1m each for Nigerians we are not even upto 300 million
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by cardoctor(m): 8:53am On Apr 29
Fly over wey go pass through the moon must be included in this budget.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by anibirelawal(m): 9:15am On Apr 29
Mikespecialone:

And I Dey always ask this question , why Government no fit share just ₦300m for Nigerians cos we are not upto 300 million self

So how much money will individual gets from this ₦300m?

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Jogs1900: 9:16am On Apr 29
Mikespecialone:

And I Dey always ask this question , why Government no fit share just ₦300m for Nigerians cos we are not upto 300 million self
Na #1 each person go collect na...simple arithmetic.

2 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by do4luv14(m): 9:17am On Apr 29
EponObi:

Who is our health minister self? I no even sabi him/her name. A shame really!

Just google it, Abeg who is this Mohammed Ali Pate,

who is he to be made minister of health
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Everlastingson: 9:26am On Apr 29
Splashme:

NLNG still complied by paying their own 50% (60b). Is it that Buhari did not release FG's 50% ?

Obviously, the FG under Buhari defaulted in remitting their complete 50% ... because NLNG did pay their complete 50% a long time ago

A contract that Jonathan awarded for #24B was jerked up to #120B by clueless and clannish Buhari. Now Emilokan has "augmentated" the cost to above #200B! Untill Peter Obi becomes the President Nigeria is headed for the rocks .

2 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by wwwihy: 9:38am On Apr 29
Everlastingson:

A contract that Jonathan awarded for #24B was jerked up to #120B by clueless and clannish Buhari. Now Emilokan has "augmentated" the cost to above #200B! Untill Peter Obi becomes the President Nigeria is headed for the rocks .

Your arithmetic is upside down. Hope you attended your Maths class ?

3 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Winning123: 9:41am On Apr 29
Holadokun:

God bless Nigeria.

You have a very dirty mind. It is obvious you are corrupt, and that is what you do or would do if you find yourself in a positon to award contracts. For your knowledge, JB is a foreign company, and they know the implications of engaging in such mal practices. Sanctions from their home country, Germany and the US. Their directors would also go to jail.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Everlastingson: 9:42am On Apr 29
wwwihy:

Your arithmetic is upside down. Hope you attended your Maths class ?

Nope. Emilokan moved the contract to #200B. He's now added extra #20B. That's at least #220B. So what are you saying? Did you read the news?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by EponObi: 9:56am On Apr 29
do4luv14:

Just google it, Abeg who is this Mohammed Ali Pate,

who is he to be made minister of health

I'm hearing his name for the first time tbh. If these people are working they should make noise in the media like Wike does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Ladies / Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.