Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee (7760 Views)

Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos) / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years / Boat Accident Kills 3 On Bonny-Bodo Waterways In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by do4luv14(m): 9:59am On Apr 29
EponObi:

I'm hearing his name for the first time tbh. If these people are working they should make noise in the media like Wike does.

I had to run and Google it, after the question was asked, even Google does not provide much about him, safe his name
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by soccerlite: 10:02am On Apr 29
Everlastingson:

Nope. Emilokan moved the contract to #200B. He's now added extra #20B. That's at least #220B. So what are you saying? Did you read the news?

You have time to be responding to "nl rats" people that don't understand the meaning of augment
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by EponObi: 10:02am On Apr 29
do4luv14:

I had to run and Google it, after the question was asked, even Google does not provide much about him, safe his name

Lol. There is on idiot on this thread telling me that some ministers are working, that they are just coming to the media BLA BLA BLA. Lol

If Google could hardly marry your name with activities in your ministry, then wtf are you doing?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by PHAYOL81: 10:06am On Apr 29
Good
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by do4luv14(m): 10:17am On Apr 29
EponObi:

Lol. There is on idiot on this thread telling me that some ministers are working, that they are just coming to the media BLA BLA BLA. Lol

If Google could hardly marry your name with activities in your ministry, then wtf are you doing?

Simple it means the person had been doing nothing

Even the former moister of Health, Mr. Osagie, his info are there on facebook, and everything you need to know, both his profession,

buh am yet to find same on this Ali pete
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Lekan239(m): 11:00am On Apr 29
Tinubu don't forget our own ibadan to Akure expressway that connect all the southwest state o... rehabilitate that road let it just be like that super lagos ibadan expressway
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29
selleniza:
Abeg Tinubu should also pay attention to the health sector. N20b would be enough to buy more than 50 MRI machine for the major teaching hospitals in the 36 states.
Will they maintain it?….at some point those teaching hospitals had MRI machines

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Mikespecialone(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29
anibirelawal:

So how much money will individual gets from this ₦300m?

They should give us 1m each or is 1 million to much for an individual?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Mikespecialone(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29
Jogs1900:

Na #1 each person go collect na...simple arithmetic.

E no pass like dat , change go remain self
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by anibirelawal(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29
Mikespecialone:

They should give us 1m each or is 1 million to much for an individual?

If individual's is to be given 1m each as you speculated from the 300m. That means it is only 300 people that will benefit from the 300m.

I understand where you are driven at, for 300 million people to get 1m naira each, you will need 1m naira in 300m places and that is 1,000,000 X 300,000,000 = Do the math.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Mikespecialone(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29
anibirelawal:

If individual's is to be given 1m each as you speculated from the 300m. That means it is only 300 people that will benefit from the 300m.

I understand where you are driven at, for 300 million people to get 1m naira each, you will need 1m naira in 300m places and that is 1,000,000 X 300,000,000 = Do the math.

That’s cool , you are very right and correct ... We are talking three hundred billion here {300,000,000,000,000}
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Yestogood: 8:15pm On Apr 29
Forumites:
This country get money oh. We no supposed to dey suffer.

The extreme hikes in costs applicable to the man on the street are the measures Tinubu put in place to raise emergency funding for his government.
They have money.
But they are the only ones who do.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Nwaele7(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29
Federal government thank you for reconsidering your previous stance that there will be no contract variations. Julius Berger please go back to work now
Re: Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee by Agugbadin: 12:10am On Apr 30
God bless Nigeria, thank you Mr President BAT ,thank you Engr David Umahi for your excellent performance and giant stride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Locating Yaya Abatan Street, Ogba Lagos / Travelling To Gambia? Join Me / Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.