Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured (50386 Views)

Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road / Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by morikee: 10:43am On Apr 29
OboOlora:
This is pure homicide of Hausas killing Igbo but what is my business, Tinubu already had this on his manifesto when he said his administration will ensure population control in the SE

Hausas ke people wey dey suffer same faith from the hands of Fulani better learn to differentiate between Hausa and Fulani
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Dukssak(m): 10:43am On Apr 29
Everybody especially villagers should start carrying gun for self defense enough of this nonsense.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Almaigaa: 10:43am On Apr 29
TUTU147:
This is what the government wants, this is why the government makes sure that esn is proscribed because with them something like this will not be recorded in igbo land.Let the government go after the killer herdsmen as they go after esn.You can't continue to allow fulanis kill indigenous people and expect the people to keep quiet.may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

ESN are doing more crime than Herdsmen. They kill, kidnap, rob and cannibalise on the People in the East
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Nex12: 10:45am On Apr 29
sammirano:
Ibos and lies, this is ipob attack
You are a very BIG FOOL spits. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Almaigaa: 10:46am On Apr 29
Fineman2:
Sad, but I thought igbos said such thing can never happen in igboland, they are in the habit of mocking Benue people

It happens everyday in the East. Igbo people are hidding it from the media. Peter Obi just exposed this particular incident and Nairaland Igbos are not happy about it grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by PureNigerDeltan(m): 10:46am On Apr 29
Lutherblaq:

One thing that weak me is how fulanis who are not even up to 10% of country are riding this country anyhow shocked

Fulanis control Hausas… so when you’re talking about Fulani just add Hausas. Babangida, Abacha, Buhari… are all Fulanis nai you dey say they are not up to 10%. Not up to 10% has produced more heads of state than any other tribe. These are people who control their cows and Hausa people😅

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Dybala11(m): 10:46am On Apr 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Enugu community?!!! So Fulanis can as well attack the people who are always jubilant when Fulanis attack other communities outside their own? Abi Fulanis don forget their cheer givers so soon.

I AM SO SURPRISE WHY FULANIS ARE TREATING THEIR FANS THIS WAY. REALLY, REALLY SURPRISE.
shocked
You're a horrible person, even more despicable than anyone has ever given you credit for. You'll still go on to castigate anyone that calls out the government for failing in their primary function of providing security of life and properties. Many are mad but few are roaming the streets.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Confirmedzombie: 10:48am On Apr 29
I can bet my life that IPOB /ESN executed this killings just to paint the Fulani herdsmen bad.

I swear if one mosquito bite any Northerner in the SE, 50 will bite igbos in the North.

We say enough is enough with the blackmailing of peaceful herdsmen in the SE.

We are aware that all herdsmen in the SE are peaceful and do not kill.

We are watching to see if there will be any retaliation then Alarm will blow.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:48am On Apr 29
Dybala11:

You're a horrible person, even more despicable than anyone has ever given you credit for. You'll still go on to castigate anyone that calls out the government for failing in their primary function of providing security of life and properties. Many are mad but few are roaming the streets.

Obi should send his Mad man advicer sharply before you all lose your lives and properties.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Nex12: 10:49am On Apr 29
You no you have mental problem, so why comment. Spits
quote author=Confirmedzombie post=129691390]I can bet my life that IPOB /ESN executed this killings just to paint the Fulani herdsmen bad.

I swear if one mosquito bite any Northerner in the SE, 50 will bite igbos in the North.

We say enough is enough with the blackmailing of peaceful herdsmen in the SE.

We are aware that all herdsmen in the SE are peaceful and do not kill.

We are watching to see if there will be any retaliation then Alarm will blow.[/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by mohims(m): 10:50am On Apr 29
Starzo:

The fulani,hausa-Muslim people in that vicinity will pay a huge price for this

The igbos must surely retaliate

Na only Dem fit match the craze of fulanis for now
Well, I'll advice they exercise restraint. The Fulanis specialize in night attacks. Those guys are evil. They will always come back for reprisal attack even if it is 10 or 20 years after.
Let both parties sheath their swords. May God comfort the families of the bereaved
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Nwaotu10(m): 10:50am On Apr 29
Almaigaa:

That shows they are coward. Make them go face the Fulani wey drive them comot from their Communities and leave innocent persons alone

The Fulani way go kill people unawares and in their sleeps no be cowards abi??

Fulani is never a match to Igbos.

You go hear scores later.
ESN are in position already.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by hardknocksng(m): 10:50am On Apr 29
Call them what they are..

They are FULANI Herdmen TERRORIST.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by chopnaira: 10:50am On Apr 29
Blaze14k:
Esn is this were we need you..
ESN only kills and terrorise Ibo people and cows.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Macdeey: 10:51am On Apr 29
OboOlora:
This is pure homicide of Hausas killing Igbo but what is my business, Tinubu already had this on his manifesto when he said his administration will ensure population control in the SE
Hausa killing Igbos .......
Hnmmm ! Fulanis & Hausas ..... TWO different Tribes cool cool
Mind you ... There is nothing like Hausa/Fulani.... It's just Nigerians mentality caused by ignorance !!

Davido marrying Chioma can not produce a Tribe called Yoruba/Igbo ....

Ahmed Musa & His Igbo wife can not produce a Tribe called HAUSA/IGBO..

Even the Hausas are being killed by the Fulanis 😡
Go seek knowledge please !!
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by hammer567: 10:51am On Apr 29
NOwazobia:
When.do they said that?

Can you point me to a post about it?
https://www.nairaland.com/7776474/no-more-sit-home-enugu
https://www.thecable.ng/our-mumu-don-do-enugu-residents-protest-Igbos-sit-at-home-order/

That is not to say they are not protected, ESN wil respond to this but Enugu and Mbah went all Nigerian on us at some point, even went as far as establishing ranch talk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=831Cf_MZUMg
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by HardBishop: 10:51am On Apr 29
yoruboid:

In Anambra the residents always flee

https://punchng.com/anambra-community-residents-flee-homes-over-herdsmen-attack/?amp
Imagine talk, in 2021, do you know how igbos did to hausas. Since 3 years back... Ha nawaoo youoo
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Iykenuwa(m): 10:52am On Apr 29
These people are wreaking havoc in the Northwest, Northcentral, Southeast, Southwest, Southsouth;

But if someone speaks out, it will be tagged hate speech.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Khyrvxjzy: 10:53am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:

South Easterners know exactly what to do to these guys but they’ll be targeted by the government if they retaliate

Imagine if Biafra actually came to pass and Fulanis from Nigeria go kill person for east

Na there you go know say Igbos head hot pass Fulanis

you no insult tinubu ni?

you never see anything
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Apr 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Enugu community?!!! So Fulanis can as well attack the people who are always jubilant when Fulanis attack other communities outside their own? Abi Fulanis don forget their cheer givers so soon.

I AM SO SURPRISE WHY FULANIS ARE TREATING THEIR FANS THIS WAY. REALLY, REALLY SURPRISE. E get as e be o.

Obi should send that his Mad man advicer to Aso rock. He is needed urgently.

shocked

This government is a colossal failure and u are busy cracking tasteless jokes. undecided
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Spybradd: 10:53am On Apr 29
Zxcvbnmghtr you are like a life time fool!!! Like a fool4LIFE.LIKE AN OLD FOOL:

I AM SO SURPRISE WHY FULANIS ARE TREATING THEIR FANS THIS WAY. REALLY, REALLY SURPRISE. E get as e be o.

Obi should send that his Mad man advicer to Aso rock. He is needed urgently.

shocked
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Almaigaa: 10:53am On Apr 29
Nwaotu10:

The Fulani way go kill people unawares and in their sleeps no be cowards abi??

Fulani is never a match to Igbos.

You go hear scores later.
ESN are in position already.

Go face Fulani. No run come Nairaland dey make mouth. Fulani go just turn that Region into a ghost Region and they will install an Emir to Govern the Region grin grin

You think say Fulani na una mate?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:54am On Apr 29
jaxxy:

This government is a colossal failure and u are busy cracking tasteless jokes. undecided

The joke is on you.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Khyrvxjzy: 10:54am On Apr 29
HardBishop:
I trust my state anambra. Who born their mama nyash Wella to go kill any villager for anambra?
Emugu people should stand up and declare genocide... wiping out the existence of Fulani people

you are boasting of anambra when you should fight for your brother

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by ElSudani: 10:55am On Apr 29
Ban these roaming terrorists and their scrawny cattle. Who is going to buy their cows when everyone is dead?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Jerry1280: 10:55am On Apr 29
This is pathetic. I really sympathize with the affected families. That is why when some of you sit somewhere in the East and mock us in Benue or middle Belt for allowing ourselves to be killed by the Fulanis, I laugh. You think this guy's are here to play.
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/29/many-feared-dead-others-injured-as-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community/
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by DestinyNigga: 10:55am On Apr 29
mohims:

I can assure you that this fight will NEVER end. The Fulani man never backs down. There's nothing like forgiveness in their dictionary. They need to exercise restraint at this point. Any further attack will escalate things. It's the innocent people that will suffer it. These killings are senseless and needless

If you decided to keep quiet they will destroy the whole community. The best thing is to kill them at sight. They are born to steal, kill and destroy. Esn should do the needful.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Patojargz: 10:56am On Apr 29
hammer567:
Nigeria is on its final leg, the Igbos will revenge the killing of our people that one is certain.

We are not going to preserve Nigeria for them, if they want to scatter it, we will aid and abet them.

There will be no peace agreement with Fulani in SE Igboland. No ranch, No Ruga and No open grazing in SE.

We will continue to uphold the no grazing ban and if them born their papa well, let them carry their stinking cow that they sex to enter Igboland.

Normally their own finish! No b whining
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by hammer567: 10:56am On Apr 29
Almaigaa:

Go face Fulani. No run come Nairaland dey make mouth. Fulani go just turn that Region into a ghost Region and they will install an Emir to Govern the Region grin grin

Fulani and Nigeria ARmy together will pay for this.

We dey face both together and win.

Even before mid night, Fulani will start to die for this.

This is Igbo people not middle-belt.

Death and blood dey enter our eye, just make we no start.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Spybradd: 10:57am On Apr 29
This is the reason why you see Israel attack the way they do....these killers are in the midst of women and children in the society....the Fulani man you see by day times with his family is the same person who kills and butchers others.....

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by ElSudani: 10:57am On Apr 29
Almaigaa:

I know this is what they would normally do to others. But please don't mock them, this is serious.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by DestinyNigga: 10:58am On Apr 29
yoruboid:

I’ve never seen people that chest beat as much as yours

From threatening to protest after elections to retaliation. A bunch of cowards

In the history of this country, only people from the SW have fought the most wars and challenged governments

Should we remind you about Afo nja or should we keep quiet 😂😂😂 Can we remind you what a prominent Nigeria said about your tribe? When you hear a Yoruba man clamouring for war that we should go back to sleep 😂😂😂 A tribe that fought Nigeria for three years no be your mate. Even Yoruba alone can't face Igbos in term of war. You know that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.