Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured (50407 Views)

Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road / Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Electrochemistry(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29
As if we don't have enough problems already. The emaciated ragged sub-humans will create more and the cowards only strike and run away; why not wait?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Electrochemistry(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29
Tflex01:

See this m.u.m.u 😂

So now that it happened in your land and made public you suddenly know how they operate?

If this was in any SW states it would have been "cowards" "it can never be East" yen yen yen talks 😂

Set of chestbeating orangutans 🦧

So are you now comparing the Igbos with Yoruba in terms of cowardice or what?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by UnabashedIPOB: 3:38pm On Apr 29
There you go! For those of you who love and want to stay in your hopeless and useless One Nigeria, this is what awaits you as long as you remain in this failed country. How can people be so foolish to be part of what they know will kill them? As long as you are striving to remain as one, you will all die in the hands of the terrorist Fulanis. Go and mark it on your calendar!
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Abemy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29
There is a page on Facebook called "anonymous collectives" that fortold this attack. They mentioned other areas to be attacked to include, Onitsha, Ebonyi, Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, and Enugu.

They also linked the death if Senator Ayogueze to those (the ajandists) behind these attacks, they claimed that more former and serving senators against Islamization agenda will be killed.

The fortold the confusion in the aviation industry before Dana had an emergency landing.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by KGBKremlin: 4:34pm On Apr 29
Lutherblaq:
OMG cry what is really happening to nigeria how can fulanis be killing nigerians without consequences.

Are we still in. A one Nigeria ??

Where is the video of Fulani killing Igbo in their community.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by DOptical: 4:38pm On Apr 29
Open grazing should be banned in all states. Open grazing is actually an unproductive useless practice which causes desertification, climate change etc in the first place.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by KGBKremlin: 4:39pm On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:

South Easterners know exactly what to do to these guys but they’ll be targeted by the government if they retaliate

Imagine if Biafra actually came to pass and Fulanis from Nigeria go kill person for east

Na there you go know say Igbos head hot pass Fulanis

Igbo never see anything they should continue cheering isrealhell that is killing innocent children in Gaza.

Biafra will be worse cos Fulani will do the same thing isrealhell is doing to Palestine to Igbo.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by AkinPhysicist: 4:54pm On Apr 29
mohims:

I can assure you that this fight will NEVER end. The Fulani man never backs down. There's nothing like forgiveness in their dictionary. They need to exercise restraint at this point. Any further attack will escalate things. It's the innocent people that will suffer it. These killings are senseless and needless

Fulani does NOT have monopoly of violence.

They're also humans. They bleed and cry just like the rest of us.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29
JoeEeL:
IF ONLY SOME OF YOU KNOW THE EVIL AGENDA THE WORLD POWERS WANT FOR NIGERIA, VIS-A-VIS THE GULF COUNTRIES AND THE FULANI ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, MANY OF YOU WILL REFLECT.

Some of you today still mock Nnamdi Kanu right?
Some of you Igbos, after what your fathers experienced in 1969, still turn around to believe in a One Nigeria project thinking Obi will put Nigeria back on track and boost your tribe's eminence?

Just 2 days ago, a sponsored ronu bastard came on Nairaland, saying Yoruba nation unsettles South West? Some of you don't understand what race extinction means. If you know what awaits some of you, go and google the Tasmanian tribes of Australia, or the Taino tribes. I said, go and google it now. They were just like you, oponu, holding your phone now... thinking their tribe will live forever. Or you think you're smarter than they were?

You see IDP camps and the forced giving up of your ancestral lands and farms with all the rich minerals and resources will be unleashed on you southerners in quantum that you never envisaged.

All of you should keep being stupid, fighting for one nigeria, trading online childish banter. When you people realise what has overtaken you, it will be too late.

It is either many of you tribes will go extinct, go into IDP, or the country implodes by intra-wars. With y'all docility and disorderliness of today, I don't see any of you stopping it.

Those who have a mental evaluation of this doomsday are very few and far between. Probably 1 in a thousand, with the most prominent : the likes of Nnamdi Kanu -- an oustandingly enlightened individual. The rest are just chaff: eating, hustling, looking for sex, looking to japa, waiting for rapture, sleeping in ile-kewu, playing bet9ja, reading novels, doing vigils, doing civil service, going to parties, doing show biz etc.

If this had happen in west the Igbo instead to voice out and support southwest they will rather be making mockery of the sad events and that's what bring bad banter between them and it won't stop until Igbo learn to respect other tribe

Southwest have no issue with southeast but southwest won't tolerate any rubbish from anyone be it north or East
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by KGBKremlin: 5:13pm On Apr 29
Lutherblaq:

One thing that weak me is how fulanis who are not even up to 10% of country are riding this country anyhow shocked

You never see anything yet if you're Igbo
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by KGBKremlin: 5:16pm On Apr 29
hammer567:
Nigeria is on its final leg, the Igbos will revenge the killing of our people that one is certain.

We are not going to preserve Nigeria for them, if they want to scatter it, we will aid and abet them.

There will be no peace agreement with Fulani in SE Igboland. No ranch, No Ruga and No open grazing in SE.

We will continue to uphold the no grazing ban and if them born their papa well, let Fulani carry their stinking cow that they sex to enter Igboland.

Continue cheering isrealhell your own will be x 100 of Palestine, I think you love evil as an average Igbo person, the world recognize Palestine even God!

Who know you, nobody.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Lutherblaq: 5:26pm On Apr 29
KGBKremlin:

You never see anything yet if you're Igbo

We going to see about that.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by KGBKremlin: 5:38pm On Apr 29
Lutherblaq:

We going to see about that.

Palestine is going to be child play.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by JoeEeL(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29
OkoRemi2023:

If this had happen in west the Igbo instead to voice out and support southwest they will rather be making mockery of the sad events and that's what bring bad banter between them and it won't stop until Igbo learn to respect other tribe

Southwest have no issue with southeast but southwest won't tolerate any rubbish from anyone be it north or East

I agree with you. Ure correct. Their mouth can be sharp at times but when it's at the cost of human lives, those things should automatically become mundane.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by mohims(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29
AkinPhysicist:

Fulani does NOT have monopoly of violence.

They're also humans. They bleed and cry just like the rest of us.
That is very true
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Lutherblaq: 6:13pm On Apr 29
KGBKremlin:

Palestine is going to be child play.

Oya na time will tell
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Plut0cracy: 7:43pm On Apr 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Enugu community?!!! So Fulanis can as well attack the people who are always jubilant when Fulanis attack other communities outside their own? Abi Fulanis don forget their cheer givers so soon.

I AM SO SURPRISE WHY FULANIS ARE TREATING THEIR FANS THIS WAY. REALLY, REALLY SURPRISE. E get as e be o. Their fans who are quick to call others COWARDS when Fulanis attack them don finally collect wotowoto-watawiti from the EVIL which the praise because of their bitterness for others progress.

Obi should send that his Mad man advicer to Aso rock. He is needed urgently.

shocked

At your fool age you took your time to put up this rubbish emotional intelligence i suppose is also very expensive
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:51pm On Apr 29
Plut0cracy:

At your fool age you took your time to put up this rubbish emotional intelligence i suppose is also very expensive

It always has. I sincerely feel your pain.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by soccerlite: 8:34pm On Apr 29
tradepunter:
A day will come the fulanis will be crying like the Palestinians

Head slammers will cry blood for them
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Antivirus92(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29
mohims:

I am not in support of this killings but let's remember when they killed the cattles of the Fulanis recently in Enugu and Simon Ekpa, his cohorts and his followers were celebrating. It is better for you to kill a Fulani man than kill his cattle. You will pay a heavy price if you dare such
The south east will give them over dose of their own medicine
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by mohims(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29
Antivirus92:
The south east will give them over dose of their own medicine
They really went too far with this their attack
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Mrexcell(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29
HardBishop:
I trust my state anambra. Who born their mama nyash Wella to go kill any villager for anambra?
Emugu people should stand up and declare genocide... wiping out the existence of Fulani people

They have also killed people in anambra years ago during buhari's time.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Afolue(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29
What part of Nigeria has the Fulani herds men not unleash deadly attacks . That they visited the east has now become like a gas explosion of all explosions. May their soul Rest In Peace.! Now bringing about hate in terms of ethnic & religious differences. We southerners most especially just have to be one against in this evil act by combating these bad men through vigilante groups
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by kalufelix(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29
Brian47:
If the Igbo people retaliate now, you'll see the full force of the Nigerian army.
O kwa ka ina afukwa o.. They will quickly release air combat from 82 div..
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by jaywon442: 12:12am On Apr 30
AqualinaXYZ:

South Easterners know exactly what to do to these guys but they’ll be targeted by the government if they retaliate

Imagine if Biafra actually came to pass and Fulanis from Nigeria go kill person for east

Na there you go know say Igbos head hot pass Fulanis
. Hold your governors and sentars responsible. Without them nothing can be done
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by DrChukki: 12:30am On Apr 30
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Enugu community?!!! So Fulanis can as well attack the people who are always jubilant when Fulanis attack other communities outside their own? Abi Fulanis don forget their cheer givers so soon.

I AM SO SURPRISE WHY FULANIS ARE TREATING THEIR FANS THIS WAY. REALLY, REALLY SURPRISE. E get as e be o. Their fans who are quick to call others COWARDS when Fulanis attack them don finally collect wotowoto-watawiti from the EVIL which the praise because of their bitterness for others progress.

Obi should send that his Mad man advicer to Aso rock. He is needed urgently.

shocked

May you never know peace in your life... Idịōt
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by faceland: 12:33am On Apr 30
Pootle:

jus hurt we only doing online protest, we need shut down the whole thing if na referendum to split make we know

To get killed over this shit? Hell no!

I am not afraid of death but I would not spill my blood for nothing. I must be sure it is worth it.

There no man who has access to billions of dollars that would hand it over without 'WAR'.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by beyondPen(m): 6:11am On Apr 30
hammer567:

U ARE A COWARD RACE OF PEOPLE.

U SIGNED PEACE DEAL WITH FULANI ON YOUR LAND.

NOW FULANI AND YORUBA ARE JOINT TENANT IN SW REGION.

NOT THAT IT IS ANY OF MY BUSINESS.

WHEN FIGHT START, U WILL KNOW IF WE CAN BRING IT TO SW.

Y ARE U INCLUDING NORTH, SCARED ALREADY?

U THINK IGBO PEOPLE ARE COWARDS LIKE YOU THAT WILL TALK IN PERPETUITY AND NO ACTION.

Ibos wey we dey slap anyhow for southwest.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Tonitoniton(m): 8:47am On Apr 30
Pootle:

i still think we as a people can stand up independently jus as we did during endsars, the fact is we fear too much

Sure, Nigerians fears too much. I remember the case of the guy who took buhari to court to provide his secondary school certificate. Buhari govt started issuing threat to his family's and he was forced to withdraw the case. Nigeria is a funny country
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06am On Apr 30
DrChukki:

May you never know peace in your life... Idịōt

I feel your pain.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Pootle: 9:32am On Apr 30
Tonitoniton:

Sure, Nigerians fears too much. I remember the case of the guy who took buhari to court to provide his secondary school certificate. Buhari govt started issuing threat to his family's and he was forced to withdraw the case. Nigeria is a funny country

i remembered bro. you remembered the one that name his dog buhari grin, out of threat from govt and fear said he named the dog buhari out of love for him
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Tonitoniton(m): 9:53am On Apr 30
Pootle:

i remembered bro. you remembered the one that name his dog buhari grin, out of threat from govt and fear said he named the dog buhari out of love for him

Hahahahaha

Nigerians are very loud but yet fears even their shadow.

No body wants to leave his ac house and take aboard in prison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.