Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured (50384 Views)

Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road / Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by oluwaseyi0: 10:34am On Apr 29
This is because the government doesn't punish them
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by olisaEze(m): 10:34am On Apr 29
For a decade this has been the story in dis kwantree without a single culprit ever being brought to justice. They campaign with insecurity to get into power. But once they enter, the insecurity rather than dying only grows with their security votes! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Chinjo2: 10:35am On Apr 29
This is where I want ESN to swing into action.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by chido20(m): 10:35am On Apr 29
The way the Army protects this fulani pple in east you will know the govt have an evil agenda

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by NOwazobia: 10:35am On Apr 29
hammer567:

That community said they dont want ESN.

They were believing Governor Mbah and Nigeria ARmy.
When.do they said that?

Can you point me to a post about it?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by TUTU147: 10:35am On Apr 29
This is what the government wants, this is why the government makes sure that esn is proscribed because with them something like this will not be recorded in igbo land.Let the government go after the killer herdsmen as they go after esn.You can't continue to allow fulanis kill indigenous people and expect the people to keep quiet.may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by mohims(m): 10:35am On Apr 29
Lutherblaq:
OMG cry what is really happening to nigeria how can fulanis be killing nigerians without consequences.

Are we still in. A one Nigeria ??
I am not in support of this killings but let's remember when they killed the cattles of the Fulanis recently in Enugu and Simon Ekpa, his cohorts and his followers were celebrating. It is better for you to kill a Fulani man than kill his cattle. You will pay a heavy price if you dare such
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by DestinyNigga: 10:36am On Apr 29
InquisitiveRat:
will you shut up

Come and shut it for me mumu man. No allow me give u swollen stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:36am On Apr 29
Buy guns, by weapons and protect yourselves. Stop waiting for the stupid and clueless government.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Fineman2: 10:36am On Apr 29
Sad, but I thought igbos said such thing can never happen in igboland, they are in the habit of mocking Benue people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by TUTU147: 10:36am On Apr 29
chido20:
The way the Army protects this fulani pple in east you will know the govt have an evil agenda
I blame the useless Governor and the politicians from south east.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by yoruboid: 10:36am On Apr 29
HardBishop:
I trust my state anambra. Who born their mama nyash Wella to go kill any villager for anambra?
Emugu people should stand up and declare genocide... wiping out the existence of Fulani people

In Anambra the residents always flee

https://punchng.com/anambra-community-residents-flee-homes-over-herdsmen-attack/?amp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by DestinyNigga: 10:37am On Apr 29
mohims:

I am not in support of this killings but let's remember when they killed the cattles of the Fulanis recently in Enugu and Simon Ekpa, his cohorts and his followers were celebrating. It is better for you to kill a Fulani man than kill his cattle. You will pay a heavy price if you dare such

ESN is coming for them nah. ESN is blood thirsty. Dey will drink their blood soon.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by guysbewise: 10:37am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:
Imagine if Biafra actually came to pass and Fulanis from Nigeria go kill person for east

"If Biafra actually came to pass?" Biafras would have become the Fulanis in the South. Good that the elders in the South made sure that Biafra was defeated. If Nigeria should spilt better for every tribe to have their own nation.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by 9jii(m): 10:37am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:

Na there you go know say Igbos mouth Big pass Fulanis
I help fixed your nonsense talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by ccrenda5540: 10:38am On Apr 29
IPOB did it.must you kill your own people to prove a point
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by GanagiBitrus: 10:38am On Apr 29
Open grazing needs to be banned & implemented.
Cattle should be ranched.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by DestinyNigga: 10:38am On Apr 29
yoruboid:

In Anambra the residents always flee

https://punchng.com/anambra-community-residents-flee-homes-over-herdsmen-attack/?amp

We have men on ground now. They should come and kill again. Even Nigeria Army is afraid of our Holy UGM 🥰
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by oluwaseyi0: 10:38am On Apr 29
tradepunter:
A day will come the fulanis will be crying like the Palestinians

Then the whole Islamic world will now be crying genocide

Now you won't even hear the talk or condemn Fulani killings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Nwaotu10(m): 10:39am On Apr 29
I trust Igbos.
Na full traller loaded with Fulani people will bear the brunt!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Almaigaa: 10:39am On Apr 29
Chai, Fulani herdsmen don finish our people. Wetin we do them for Alaigbo?

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Confirmedzombie: 10:39am On Apr 29
This is a family affairs. I wont put mouth.

Their brother and messiah Peter obi has been romancing with the Fulani and Northerners.

Let the igbos deal with their problems. Its not our business.

I urge the FG to maintain a sealed lips. Same igbos don't want security agencies in their region.

They igbos kill our gallant officers. FG will not intervene .

May the souls if the departed Rest in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Donaldoni: 10:39am On Apr 29
Awwww

Pathetic!

Piiiigggs keep beating chests like chimps angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Dennisochampa: 10:40am On Apr 29
I don't even know which is Nigeria major problem now...
Na food or poverty or insecurities??

Abi all 3 join together undecided

These fulani people are one of the reasons I can never associate myself with a Muslim in any way or capacity...
I keep my distance from them as much as I can...

I pray tinubu sees this and it should motivate him to do something to call these imbeciles to order

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by sammirano: 10:40am On Apr 29
Ibos and lies, this is ipob attack

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Almaigaa: 10:40am On Apr 29
Nwaotu10:
I trust Igbos.
Na full traller loaded with Fulani people will bear the brunt!! grin

That shows they are coward. Make them go face the Fulani wey drive them comot from their Communities and leave innocent persons alone
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Starzo: 10:41am On Apr 29
mohims:

The fulani,hausa-Muslim people in that vicinity will pay a huge price for this

The igbos must surely retaliate

Na only Dem fit match the craze of fulanis for now

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by yoruboid: 10:42am On Apr 29
DestinyNigga:

We have men on ground now. They should come and kill again. Even Nigeria Army is afraid of our Holy UGM 🥰

I’ve never seen people that chest beat as much as yours

From threatening to protest after elections to retaliation. A bunch of cowards

In the history of this country, only people from the SW have fought the most wars and challenged governments

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by Starzo: 10:42am On Apr 29
Almaigaa:

That shows they are coward. Make them go face the Fulani wey drive them comot from their Communities and leave innocent persons alone
And the fulanis that attacked unarmed villagers are heroes abi?

U nor get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by imam07: 10:42am On Apr 29
Very bad. But I tot d ibos use to make gest on d yorubas dat fulani can't come to their land and kill them like d way they use to do in Oyo state.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by mohims(m): 10:42am On Apr 29
DestinyNigga:

ESN is coming for them nah. ESN is blood thirsty. Dey will drink their blood soon.
I can assure you that this fight will NEVER end. The Fulani man never backs down. There's nothing like forgiveness in their dictionary. They need to exercise restraint at this point. Any further attack will escalate things. It's the innocent people that will suffer it. These killings are senseless and needless
Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by nurudeen181(m): 10:43am On Apr 29
i thought some boys here were saying such cant happen in igbo land

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.