Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I (21855 Views)

FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects / FG Grants N16 Trillion Waiver To Dangote, Honeywell, 44 Others / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I by CheapHomes1: 6:20pm On Apr 29
Fiscus105:

You tactically expunged most important in that screenshot, .....that's enough to know ur mind as hypocrite and evil minded.

The most important is, it has headquarters in Lagos and branches in other states within Nigeria.

What does that means? The alpha and Omega of the finance of the company is in Nigeria.

Let say, it's even a Chinese that owna it, it's still far far better than company owns by Nigerian that bases in china.

When the headquarters of company resides in a particular geo-location, 90% of benefits going to that community.

That's why US economy is booming stronger, because of Google, Whatsapp, Facebook etc in US.[b][/b]

pls, is whatsapp a company? how is whatsapp different from FB? what has US and google got to do with the discussion? from the screenshot you shared which you felt should update me, can you show where it said anything about the above that you have written? what is the most important part of the screenshot and what is the least important part of the screenshot?
Re: FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I by PHAYOL81: 6:38pm On Apr 29
Hmmmmm
Re: FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I by Charly68: 6:50pm On Apr 29
Nonsense accusation..
Re: FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I by lapintoz: 8:38pm On Apr 29
Doctors of letters.....you are not making sense at all. All I read from your contributions is hatred and disappointment that your yes daddy candidate is a loser and by extension, so are you. So shut *** f**k up!

AqualinaXYZ:
The funny thing is some fools here are coming to support their Tinubu and APC

They’re always right and contented till it’s time to divide country they’ll start begging
Re: FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I by Konquest: 9:33pm On Apr 29
akingangan:
Just draw lines on the roads and give us this driverless trains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCl12X7nqrk
That's impressive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG’s Latest Offer, Crisis Looms / Court Rules Baba Ijesha’s Confessional Statement Relevant And Admissible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.