Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) (11912 Views)

Breaking: Anambra Students Win Big At The 2023 World Affairs Challenge Global Ch / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Enugurangers: 6:36pm On Apr 29
This was on front page 3 weeks ago. I guess Nairaland mods wants to trend on the news.
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Pclemenza: 6:37pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

This was already on front page like 3 weeks ago.
Nairaland is slow

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by UnitedKingdom: 6:38pm On Apr 29
Some people from part of the country will not like this news. Anything good coming out of Anambra irritate them.

Congratulations CKC
Congratulations Nigeria

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Paulruth: 6:38pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

There are "magicians" in every tribe. They just don't beat their chests.

This year alone below...non of the news below made front page. Infact those boys that beat 33 other countries were in news all over Africa from Kenya to Ghana.
Shut up mugu

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by bewla(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29
Greatkenny2:
Anambra, where legends are made

#IgboAmaka
shout up bro who hear of this award before

Cook up awards to say you good

Let's see what is the results of your weac student
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Image123(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29
Never let anyone gaslight you into taking this as Obi Lamba's work. They don't know him.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Pclemenza: 6:40pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

This year alone below...non of the news below made front page. Infact those boys that beat 33 other countries were in news all over Africa from Kenya to Ghana.
Say your simple congrats and keep it moving. Cho cho cho always.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Basic123: 6:43pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

It appears to me as NAIRA LAND FRONT PAGE HAS BEEN HIJACKED

The other time someone open a thread for people to mention 3 politicians they can trust after he himself mentioned Peter obi thrice and the topic made FRONT page...As in....!

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by opamoses1: 6:44pm On Apr 29
Basic123:

It appears to me as NAIRA LAND FRONT PAGE HAS BEEN HIJACKED

The other time someone open a thread for people to mention 3 politicians they can trust after he himself mentioned Peter obi thrice and the topic made FRONT page...As in....!
Slow news day 😂😂😂

Next 3 weeks, another mod will push this same news of boys in blue stripe to FP.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Everlastingson: 6:47pm On Apr 29
ANSMEDIA:

https://punchng.com/anambra-school-emerges-winner-in-global-competition/?amp

Anambra again! You can't curse whom God has blessed. When God says you're the head, none can make you the tail. Haters keep attacking Anambra and Peter Obi, Anambra and Peter Obi maintain first position perpetually.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by metch1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29
Congratulations my Alma mata

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Longnthick(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:

How did he do the magic

Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji was established in 1962 and owned & managed by the Catholic Church, not the Anambra State Government.
Managed by the State government until Peter Obi returned it to the mission and kept supporting them with millions of naira ...

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Oilwell(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

My hometown school, Mater Amabilis girls school (mission school) is another school where Obi did magic. Today, the school is probably one of the best in the country. The school won the award of best secondary school in Anambra last year. They have continued to rake in awards both national and international. These students are traveling the world and gaining experience.

I love my state with passion!

Nwannaa Kelu eh. Am from Oji obodo dike too (umuazu villa). My mum taught at Mater in the 80's before we moved to Enugu though she has retired about 10 years ago. Each time I reach home and pass that school I will be asking myself is this the same Mater Amabilis. Peter Obi did Wonders to that school.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Everlastingson: 6:52pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:

So when it was a public school, Anambra government under Obi turned it to rubbish. The moment it went back to the missionaries and they started charging good school fees that many Anambrans can't afford, then it became good.

So what about the other public schools that were not transfered like the ones talked about below. They did not seem to turn out well.

You're so pained and frustrated after looking for negatives to hinge on and found none. You're heart is full of evil and wickedness. Get behind me!

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by ArinzeAnthony03: 6:52pm On Apr 29
Thank you Peter obi... actually you are the best.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by chopnaira: 6:52pm On Apr 29
Longnthick:

Managed by the State government until Peter Obi returned it to the mission and kept supporting them with millions of naira ...
Yet they jacked up their price sotey Anambra kids where dropping at out of school to chase prostitution.

It's even wrong to support private schools with government money. No wonder the public school went to the gutters.
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by CorrectionFLuid: 6:55pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

You basically shot yourself in the foot 😂😂😂
Confirming that the Anambra state government left the schools in a state of mess until they returned back to Catholic where some where charging 100,000 per term as far back as 2011.

Yoruba...
Yoruba...

Yoruba ..

Kai!

Tufiakwa

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by toyosiolamide(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Reno Omokri and ronu miscreants left the group chat
Ronu miscreants as you called them have been setting the bar high from ages.I hope you know that when it comes to education , you cant underestimate the south westerners ...So show some respect...No be today...Well done and kudos to the guys for the acheivement.
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Papayaayasager(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29
Iremis:
These guys are magicians

Which guys?
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Everlastingson: 6:57pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

Chest beating on top imagination at its finest. If I start posting awards won by Ogun and Lagos schools, Anambra would go and hide in shame 😂

Some of you are very childish and foolish. Why are you dying of envy coz someone else is doing well? You've searched Peter Obi all round and can't find any grey area to latch unto. Still you can't speak good of him out of wickedness. Who asked you about Lagos when you're not even from there?

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Diligence: 6:58pm On Apr 29
Mr Peter Obi: This is too much! Why always U!

In Project Management, Esp Procurement, there's what's called MAKE OR BUY...

Mr Peter Obi chose rather to enhance quality education in Anambra State....From that time to this moment, that decision has paid off handsomely over & over again.

According to Destalker: IT TAKES RESULTS TO CANCEL INSULT!

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Everlastingson: 7:02pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

If a Catholic school in Anambra was paying 100,000 naira per term as far back as 2011, fees most likely over 500,000 naira now per term, how is that a public school. Let's be truthful to ourselves.

Stop shamelessly beating about the bush you senseless kid. The pain you're in can't change the fact that CKC Onitsha won a global award. Your wicked heart needs to be replaced if possible. You don't seem to have a human heart.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by udemzyudex(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

Blow your trumpet because nobody will help you to blow it.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by back2sender: 7:16pm On Apr 29
Bendeco2020:
Congrats to CKC Onitsha
Obi wonder!

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Orlu13: 7:17pm On Apr 29
I be IMO man..but I envy and respect Anambra a lot...they are very blessed

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by mipeesoft(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29
grin they will soon come and be showing us new school building project grin
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Reno Omokri and ronu miscreants left the group chat
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Arabaincubus: 7:20pm On Apr 29
They used expo?

These Anambra people are simply too much.

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by SmartMen: 7:35pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

Nobody is holding others not to beat their chest. Idiotz

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by PepeXKermit: 7:35pm On Apr 29
ANSMEDIA:

https://punchng.com/anambra-school-emerges-winner-in-global-competition/?amp

Now una remember say na nigeria feat, if na another tribe now, una go make am about that tribe alone

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by ClearFlair: 7:36pm On Apr 29
Some people are in very severe pains right now grin grin grin

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:45pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

This was already on front page like 3 weeks ago.

10th of April. Today is 29th
You're a glorified liar

OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 / Checking Uniben Post Ume Result / How Good At Math Are You ?