Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) (11940 Views)

Breaking: Anambra Students Win Big At The 2023 World Affairs Challenge Global Ch / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by LadyRosa2(f): 3:43pm On Apr 29
Igbos are doing really good in Education.

My kids must school in Anambra for their secondary education. I like the fact that the competition is tough amongst students down there.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by opamoses1: 3:43pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

It's still a public school. Is your problem subsidization of the fees ?
If a Catholic school in Anambra was paying 100,000 naira per term as far back as 2011, fees most likely over 500,000 naira now per term, how is that a public school. Let's be truthful to ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by viccy12: 3:44pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

What's there to compare. Ogun has produced many outstanding leaders in Nigeria. What has Anambra produced except lots of people that traffic drugs abroad grin
Let's not even talk about the teenage prostitution that's all time high in Anambra. Those are the ones that can't afford rich private schools like yourself.

Anambra is a shinning light! We are not your mate. Without Lagos Ogun wouldn't be better than Bornu state. Anambra is not your mate. .lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by opamoses1: 3:45pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

Anambra is a shinning light! We are not your mate. Without Lagos Ogun wouldn't be better than Bornu state. Anambra is not your mate. .lol
Without Enugu, Anambra would be like Jigawa state. ๐Ÿค“
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by YourMrBoo: 3:45pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:

How did he do the magic

Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji was established in 1962 and owned & managed by the Catholic Church not Anambra state Government.

Lol.
You will never understand
The goal is to create refined educational system

Obi intervened when the school was left to ruin and returned it back to the church for management while government bears the cost

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by viccy12: 3:46pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

If a Catholic school in Anambra was paying 100,000 naira per term as far back as 2011, fees most likely over 500,000 naira now per term, how is that a public school. Let's be truthful to ourselves.

Nobody is paying such ridiculous amount. But I guess you are giving up on the topic.

Anambra nobi your mate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by viccy12: 3:47pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

Without Enugu, Anambra would be like Jigawa state. Afterall, it was carved out of Enugu ๐Ÿค“

Go rest ,ogbeni!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by opamoses1: 3:47pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

Nobody is paying such ridiculous amount. But I guess you are giving up on the topic.

Anambra nobi your mate
How much did you pay as school fees per term? Please don't lie...
We are all here to learn..

Modified: You are Old School, So you most likely pained nothing as it was likely public school then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Goodvibes007: 3:50pm On Apr 29
Conversation without insults as it should be. One can tell they are both matured.
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Goodvibes007: 3:51pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

How much did you pay as school fees per term? Please don't lie...
We are all here to learn..

Modified: You are Old School, So you most likely pained nothing as it was likely public school then.
Let me help you with what an Anambran guy posted about CKC. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Taking st Charles as an example. A parent is looking at 300,000k for 1 year.

And that's the cheap ones, the one being run by Reverend Obinna Muonso would run close to 500,000k per term. Not many people can afford that. Quality education comes at a cost.

3 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Solsix(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:

How did he do the magic

Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji was established in 1962 and owned & managed by the Catholic Church not Anambra state Government.
All the schools were taken from the churches after the war. That marked the failing of education in Anambra
It was obi that returned those schools back to the churches and compensated them.the results is what you are seeing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by viccy12: 4:17pm On Apr 29
YourMrBoo:

Lol.
You will never understand
The goal is to create refined educational system

Obi intervened when the school was left to ruin and returned it back to the church for management while government bears the cost

They know these things because it been repeated a million times but they are being intentionally d*mb.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Elusive001: 4:19pm On Apr 29
ANSMEDIA:
Nigeria has emerged victorious at the prestigious World Affairs Challenge (WAC) 2024 as the Christ the King College, Onitsha, which represented the country, secured the coveted global first-place position.

This feat, which occurred on Wednesday, marks the first time Nigeria is clinching Gold in the competitionโ€™s 32-year history.

The World Affairs Challenge, organised by WorldDenver, empowers high school students to develop innovative solutions for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.

This year, students tackled critical issues like climate change, poverty, and inequality.

https://punchng.com/anambra-school-emerges-winner-in-global-competition/?amp

According to some patients of schizophrenia, Anambra State uses miracle centers to win these competitions.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Elusive001: 4:24pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

What's there to compare. Ogun has produced many outstanding leaders in Nigeria. What has Anambra produced except lots of people that traffic drugs abroad grin
Let's not even talk about the teenage prostitution that's all time high in Anambra. Those are the ones that can't afford rich private schools like yourself.

Away he runs

8 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Elusive001: 4:26pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

Chest beating on top imagination at its finest. If I start posting awards won by Ogun and Lagos schools, Anambra would go and hide in shame ๐Ÿ˜‚

Abeg post. I beg of you to post so that they will shut up for once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by viccy12: 5:02pm On Apr 29
Elusive001:

Abeg post. I beg of you to post so that they will shut up for once.

Post wetin.... grin grin grin

I don't think most Nigerians understand the level of improvement Anambra has made. The state has been on a roller-coaster of educational excellence for over 15yrs and we have receipts to show for it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by IduNaOba: 5:14pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

No, he can't because Lagos and Ogun haven't done the same work Obi did in Anambra. We are winning in every competition, exams etc. We are unstoppable. Tribalism doesn't produce excellence, hard work does. We have very intimidating profile in education. You are just an ant next to us and I meant no insult
Even if you mean am as a sub (which it should be)
Anambra is nobody's mate education wise until the next 50 years at least.
The SE states are on a league of our own.
Out of top 10, 5 South Eastern states are there.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Ttipsy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 29
Great job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Ttipsy(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Elusive001: 5:46pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

Post wetin.... grin grin grin

I don't think most Nigerians understand the level of improvement Anambra has made. The state has been on a roller-coaster of educational excellence for over 15yrs and we have receipts to show for it.

Dem get wetin to post? I been wan make he disgrace himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Bobloco: 6:25pm On Apr 29
Peter Obi legacies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by HEBEI: 6:27pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

There are "magicians" in every tribe. They just don't beat their chests.

This year alone below...non of the news below made front page. Infact those boys that beat 33 other countries were in news all over Africa from Kenya to Ghana.

Jealousy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Dennisochampa: 6:27pm On Apr 29
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Reno Omokri and ronu miscreants left the group chat

Bros no be your principal build the school na..
The 10k dollars is still open... Go show am sch wen Peter obi build

1 Like

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by NOwazobia: 6:28pm On Apr 29
Great achievement.

I celebrate with them ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Dennisochampa: 6:28pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

My hometown school, Mater Amabilis girls school (mission school) is another school where Obi did magic. Today, the school is probably one of the best in the country. The school won the award of best secondary school in Anambra last year. They have continued to rake in awards both national and international. These students are traveling the world and gaining experience.

I love my state with passion!

Hope na your state u dey stay Sha
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Dennisochampa: 6:29pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

The difference is that Anambra has consistently won both national and international awards both in science and other areas. I can list about 10 awards won by Anambra schools, students and teachers.

I understand your point and agree with you but Anambra is like the Brazil of education. We have consistently performed and haven't stopped on all measures. That's the difference.

Show me one instance where a university from anambra was number one in Nigeria like lasu and uniben

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by HEBEI: 6:29pm On Apr 29
opamoses1:

Jealousy go kill some people grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29
I think the igbos has mastered the art of accademic excellence.
Lets give it to them. well done, back to back to back is no fluke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Bobloco: 6:31pm On Apr 29
viccy12:

Please, I don't have time for nonsense. I told you the school was literally dead before Obi revamped it and you are here being intentionally foo. Lish.

Don't you have common sense?

That follow is an enemy of this country. Please don't engage him further

4 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by chopnaira: 6:31pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

Show me one instance where a university from anambra was number one in Nigeria like lasu and uniben
You would never find such. They drop out after year 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by Dennisochampa: 6:31pm On Apr 29
chopnaira:

You would never find such. They drop out after year 1.

cheesy grin
I thought as much
Re: CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) by NwekereNdokl: 6:33pm On Apr 29
Anambra na your mate ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A 2.2 Graduate Be Accepted For Masters?? / 15,000 Nigerian Students In Benin Republic Affected By FG Ban โ€“ NANS / Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.