Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) (36610 Views)

Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by PrinceMon101(m): 7:51am On Apr 30
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Lol......

Naso masquerade for flog me too........during my service year back in Enugu Oooo.........

They cornered me already and was bout lashing me............

Twas the gathered villagers dat scream nah kopa!nah kopa!!.......before that let me leave.......

Your name dey enter eye ohh😁
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by Freshboi316(m): 8:16am On Apr 30
Masquerade wey them don curse
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by Treasure17(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30
Let me see the masquerade that will try this rubbish with me.
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by 900warriorz: 1:19pm On Apr 30
Masquerade go beat my babe or sister like that and I no go pull him covers beat the living daylight comot from him body....Arrant nonsense angry
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by Thazard(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30
[quote author=Ejiakusmith post=129696190]You sure say the guy inside the masquerade don toas the nurse but she refuses..... Now e use the opportunity

First time
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by Thazard(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30
Appletek:

Pour the masquerade fuel for body, carry lighter pursue am. You go see say the gods are very good athletes.
grin grin grin
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by BuyMeBanger: 4:42pm On Apr 30
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by BuyMeBanger: 4:43pm On Apr 30
Freestar:
Assuming she had died in the process?
Then that would've been that, this is our nation we're talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by shoprite: 8:57pm On Apr 30
Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter

Hmmm . . .This is what we showcase to the world in 2024, it is even on YouTube . . .Civilization will take a little while to manifest in this part of the globe! undecided

Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by DonroxyII: 11:27am On May 01
Olurondo:
These jobless bastards that called themselves masquerades are beating a nurse that going to her place of work to save lives!You see what Nigeria has turned into?Later some idiots will be blaming only the leaders!!
The people blaming the leaders are no better than the leaders they are blaming .....

Give Powers to the critics of Tinubu, They will do Worst .... Buhari that lambasted GEJ then Even Buhari was Crying, what did he do with Powers Other than "Nigerians are the worst people to Rule, My Cows are easily led than Nigerians" grin ...

I laugh at Critics ... but its normal .. Some are leaders , some are followers, some are critics!
Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by Freestar: 11:40am On May 01
BuyMeBanger:

Then that would've been that, this is our nation we're talking about here.

Where the value of life is at an all time low cry

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by bong4(m): 9:36am On May 03
Thundafireseun:

Dont Deceive Yourself….How many Nigerians have rights

As at the time of filing in this report … I have 97 likes already….Go and verify

The kind of practices some people encourage!
"How many Nigerians have rights" Let me save this comment of yours for future reference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) / Epic Photo Of King Jaja Of Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.