Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

"This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again (29874 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Bobloco: 6:18pm On Apr 29
angry
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by bdon123(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29
Amibo1:
"This is not the Ahmed Bola Tinubu I know" Asari Dokubo Cry Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSi5eDBokw
Cough na n u will know this is not gudluck Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by CursedOsuPigs: 6:19pm On Apr 29
grin
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Flame333: 6:20pm On Apr 29
Biafrannuke:
Hunger has made him confess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFtd9u9Sis?si=6ndz1M8pi3EaYW2q

Despite wearing glasses he still widening his eyes within..funny man

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by bdon123(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29
Even d north dey tink twice b4 dem go against Tinubu.D guy was xtremely powerful b4 he became president....imagine how powerful he is rite now.e reach to fear.i dont like him bt i acknowledge he is d most powerful man in d country rite now wit no known Godfather

4 Likes

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by King125007(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29
Na clone version..

Mumu man.. rubbish people
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Djele: 6:24pm On Apr 29
Epin pawooo don hit asari

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Khallicopyro: 6:24pm On Apr 29
Or is he dead? And "they" replace him with a look-alike from Guinea? 😁😄😏👂🧐🧐🧐😃😃😃😃😃
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Dennisochampa: 6:24pm On Apr 29
This one just dey seek relevance by all means.... He's not the tinubu u know.. Go find the one wen u know... Leave this one alone...
How I wish he give u one juicy contract, he would have been the one u knew... Thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29
Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Jeje247: 6:25pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:
You never knew Bola Tinubu. You were expecting him to give you pipeline protection contracts. Nigga please.
These men from the south are very greedy. When they get close to power and have the chance to change things for their people, they chose to fill their pockets or consolidate their political position instead. See Amechi, asari, Reno omokri, festus keyamo, etc. Funny enough they always get used and dumped

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by pacesetting: 6:25pm On Apr 29
I didn't see where you mentioned the masses here. So, it's all about "our party"?
EreluRoz:
Exactly, asiwaju has let paper weight politicians like Gbajabiamila, Faleke and few others to form cabal, same people that couldn't deliver Lagos state to him. They are destroying him and this is where Remi should come in fast before they use their reckless attitude of witchunting to destroy our party. People that really fought the battle for asiwaju are being edged out while these paper weight politicians who were just privileged to know asiwaju are using their position to hunt the main people that fought the battle. Very sad

7 Likes

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by emperor863(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29
BlocksNG:
The compound fullz, awon ole alagbado, awon ole oni subsidy, awon wereh to float naira, ole oni cassava will say asari is ipob. I'm a benevolent ekiti guy but I must say it, buhari is better than this baboon. See this failure above me bleating like eeediot.

Tell me just two areas that Buhari's administration is better than Tinubu's.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by bluefilm: 6:26pm On Apr 29
What a fat slob of a idiot!

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by onatisi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29
Amibo1:

Lolz , this one is just looking for clout . The new cabal in power has sidelined his , he is no longer useful ,this is the reason why he is complaining . Give him an appointment tomorrow , he will change his message and start praising Tinubu . I am eagerly waiting for ffk to bring out his own lamentations too

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by EreluRoz: 6:28pm On Apr 29
pacesetting:
I didn't see where you mentioned the masses here. So, it's all about "our party"?
I'm just talking about the problems in our party and it doesn't mean the masses are not important.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by frankson1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:
You never knew Bola Tinubu. You were expecting him to give you pipeline protection contracts. Nigga please.

💯% correct even though I believe he would have done very well.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by alt3r3g0: 6:31pm On Apr 29
Has he been cloned?
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by pacesetting: 6:34pm On Apr 29
Yeah. And the problem is, he's going after those ones who helped him to become the president while giving his goodwill to others who don't deserve it?

The main problem of the party now should be governance, not politicking. Don't you think so?

EreluRoz:
I'm just talking about the problems in our party and it doesn't mean the masses are not important.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Eriokanmi: 6:34pm On Apr 29
Most of those who voted him didn't know him, including the Northerners who fell for his muslim-muslim ticket tricks grin. Come and ask us in lagos. That's why he didn't win here. We shouted, our elders did, but they didn't hear

I always wonder why they always tag Obi, who said people shouldn't vote him based on his faith but based in his credibility, a religous bigot and spare tinubu, the real bigot.

See as his dogs are barking at asari now, but when he supported tinubu, they showered praises on him. Anyone sho says the basic truth about tinubu is their enemies. Una go get sense someday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Pootle: 6:34pm On Apr 29
jus like the case of he-goat grin
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by magicfarad90: 6:35pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:

You get the point bro, not that he cared for the poor suffering masses..
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by hardbody: 6:35pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Exactly, asiwaju has let paper weight politicians like Gbajabiamila, Faleke and few others to form cabal, same people that couldn't deliver Lagos state to him. They are destroying him and this is where Remi should come in fast before they use their reckless attitude of witchunting to destroy our party. People that really fought the battle for asiwaju are being edged out while these paper weight politicians who were just privileged to know asiwaju are using their position to hunt the main people that fought the battle. Very sad

Family affair. Should the rest of us be involved? Deal with your family issues and leave us out of them
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by frankson1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29
Jeje247:
These men from the south are very greedy. When they get close to power and have the chance to change things for their people, they chose to fill their pockets or consolidate their political position instead. See Amechi, asari, Reno omokri, festus keyamo, etc. Funny enough they always get used and dumped

You're no different from them. You can't tell me that in all of PDP's rule that there were no like characters with the names you mentioned.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by PressMyButton: 6:38pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Keep the name of Asiwaju out of your mouth, you unstable oaf, today you denounce him, the next day, you suck up to him. This fat pig of a man had unfettered access to Tinubu in Aso rock until he messed up himself the day he addressed the media in Aso rock to lambast the Nigerian Army right there at the seat of power while the world was watching. You know nothing about Tinubu. Desist from mentioning Gbaja and the likes, stay in your lane
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Dcaliphate(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29
Mf u never knew him
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29
I'm waiting for yarimo and his dogs to comment before are go comment

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by EreluRoz: 6:42pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

Keep the name of Asiwaju out of your mouth, you unstable oaf, today you denounce him, the next day, you suck up to him. This fat pig of a man had unfettered access to Tinubu in Aso rock until he messed up himself the day he addressed the media in Aso rock to lambast the Nigerian Army right there at the seat of power while the world was watching. You know nothing about Tinubu. Desist from mentioning Gbaja and the likes, stay in your lane
Keepmovingmad but avoid me please
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by onuman: 6:44pm On Apr 29
Amibo1:

...as if Asari Dokubor had known Bola Tinubu well before 2023 election.
As if Dokubor had been dinning and winning with Tinubu all his life.

Name dropping to seek for attention and recognition - Reno Omokri style.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Dynamicboss: 6:46pm On Apr 29
This one go cry pass prophet Jeremiah. grin
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by israelmao(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29
I laugh in tongues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries / Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.