Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

"This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again (29885 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by WhoDeyHause: 8:59pm On Apr 29
Which one did you know before? Just because he has limited you from getting access unlike when he needed you for campaign and mobilisation pre election he has suddenly changed.
Just dey play.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by jamesversion: 8:59pm On Apr 29
OduduwaNow:

Bros there is nothing like core Izon.

Lolz, dey deceive yourself. What does the Opobo man have in common with the Patani man? Or the Andoni man with the Apoi?
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Patojargz: 9:26pm On Apr 29
Careless pal
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by tunde1200(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29
Who are those behind this propaganda
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by ultim: 9:59pm On Apr 29
Urheadmaster:
Asari tokubo is doing all this to remain relevant tongue

He was on point when he was criticising Peter Obi
Now he wants to be relevant.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by savenaijatoday: 10:10pm On Apr 29
socialmediaman:
Here is the problem:

If you hire a popular musician to sing, but realize the musician has lost their voice, would you hire them again?

Yet you voted for a man you used to know who was heard during campaigns speaking baalablue, avoided debates, and had no concrete plan for a poor economy he planned to inherit

All these just for some personal political interest
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Allisgud: 10:26pm On Apr 29
Mumu man,hungry go finish dat ur potbelly,I will give tinubu 10% like if this buffalo and omokri ewu no see anything chop for this govt🤣🤣🤣omokri will still come out and say his own
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by garfield1: 11:18pm On Apr 29
Eriokanmi:
Most of those who voted him didn't know him, including the Northerners who fell for his muslim-muslim ticket tricks grin. Come and ask us in lagos. That's why he didn't win here. We shouted, our elders did, but they didn't hear

I always wonder why they always tag Obi, who said people shouldn't vote him based on his faith but based in his credibility, a religous bigot and spare tinubu, the real bigot.

See as his dogs are barking at asari now, but when he supported tinubu, they showered praises on him. Anyone sho says the basic truth about tinubu is their enemies. Una go get sense someday

So you agree that obi is a religious bigot? Tinubu is no bigot
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Jeje247: 5:31am On Apr 30
frankson1:
[/b]

You're no different from them. You can't tell me that in all of PDP's rule that there were no like characters with the names you mentioned.
I'm not a party person to start with. And these men were PDP people before joining APC. With is common to all of them is that you will only find them were their stomach infrastructure is most likely to be catered for

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by thaoriginator: 8:49am On Apr 30
OLORIBURUKU! Where you know Tinubu from? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.