Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

"This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again (29886 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by PressMyButton: 6:53pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Keepmovingmad but avoid me please
I hardly engage nonentities but had to give you the strictest warning of your life.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Chekwume16(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29
You are absolutely right
Goodvibes007:
You never knew Bola Tinubu. You were expecting him to give you pipeline protection contracts. Nigga please.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by sweetjohn(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29
Tinubu is so selfish and wicked to the extent he can even killed is own friends and use nairaland agbadorians as peppersoup just to enrich his selfish self and family. Dont take my word for it, take the word of Bode George.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by BlocksNG(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29
Answer these questions. How much is naira to dollar this time last year? How much is bag of rice this time last year? Baboons.
emperor863:

Tell me just two areas that Buhari's administration is better than Tinubu's.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Enemyofpeace: 7:07pm On Apr 29
In Davido's dem go feel it
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by IMMUNO1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29
After brandishing guns with your touts, you come back to disturb us. Carry those your boys and visit him again. Oversoaked bread!
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by dannyspeejay(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29
Father don leave son cheesy
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29
Clown 🤡 because the dullard didn't give u pipeline protection job
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by EreluRoz: 7:10pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

I hardly engage nonentities but had to give you the strictest warning of your life.
I wonder the part of Keepmovingmad and avoid me that you didn't understand, the empty ones makes the loudest noise in a faceless forum mtcheww. If you hadn't quote me I wouldn't have noticed your existence. Please I don't engage small minded people. Bye Felicia
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by HugoBoss10(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29
Asari the stomach infrastructure man.
Tinubu has been this wicked all his life, the only difference now is that he no longer gives you free money.
I will advice you to count your losses and move on, and earlier the better for you to be on the side of the masses.
cool cool cool
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Exceed15: 7:23pm On Apr 29
Kikikikikiki...another brainwashed supporter lamenting.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Trustyourself: 7:29pm On Apr 29
Appletek:
What does Asari Dokubo do for a living?

Is militancy not a job?
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29
Amibo1:
"This is not the Ahmed Bola Tinubu I know" Asari Dokubo Cry Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSi5eDBokw
Whoever edited this video will be hard to make heaven grin
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Kaiser20: 7:35pm On Apr 29
Urheadmaster:
Asari tokubo is doing all this to remain relevant tongue
All these SW Tinubu supporters, I hail una!
The same Asari who was Yoruba darling is now an enemy of Nigeria
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by stagger: 7:38pm On Apr 29
I am sure he has weighed himself on the scale recently and has lost a few pounds, that's why he is wailing up and down.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by zudozz: 7:41pm On Apr 29
Amibo1:
"This is not the Ahmed Bola Tinubu I know" Asari Dokubo Cry Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSi5eDBokw

This man is a nuiisance!
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Echo50(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29
socialmediaman:
Here is the problem:

If you hire a popular musician to sing, but realize the musician has lost their voice, would you hire them again?

Yet you voted for a man you used to know who was heard during campaigns speaking baalablue, avoided debates, and had no concrete plan for a poor economy he planned to inherit

All these just for some personal political interest

They hav left you behind.
Weigh some actions before embarking on them because only you said, they should hold you responsible if he fails to do good for the people........my prayer for you is that, may the pain of all Nigerians fall on you. because of your interest, you contributed in selling people's right
Even mouth to talk no dey again.
The worst of it is that, TINUBU will not give you attention.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by jamesversion: 7:46pm On Apr 29
Wetin even dey cover Asari yansh na Ijaw umbrella wey him hide under. Had it been Asari dey operate as Kalabari man, his case would have been resolved long time ago. That's he feels he can compare himself with Tompolo, a core Izon, beats me.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Pedro334(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29
tout ca pour ca
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Deogratiasfx: 7:53pm On Apr 29
Freshtruth:
Because he refuses to give you a contract this bastard is one of the major problem in this country

Make Tinubu give am sth make him turn better president na. As soon as Tinubu credits his account or gives him on heavy contact, he will be become the best president Nigeria ever had

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Immanuel3(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29
Asari didn’t get the memo? That’s Ahmed Musa!
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by OduduwaNow: 7:56pm On Apr 29
jamesversion:
Wetin even dey cover Asari yansh na Ijaw umbrella wey him hide under. Had it been Asari dey operate as Kalabari man, his case would have been resolved long time ago. That's he feels he can compare himself with Tompolo, a core Izon, beats me.

Bros there is nothing like core Izon.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29
strangest:
Igbos must be taught a lesson

E go soon reach Reno Monkey

Leave the fool, he is in another man's country enjoying sanity and hunger protection system....

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by annyz: 8:05pm On Apr 29
Asari is better than RENO

Like for Asari

Share for RENO
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Westman001: 8:06pm On Apr 29
grin grin cheesy

won ti gbe l'handicap
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29
But I thought Muslim Yorubas were in love with Asari?

Why the two face deceit now?

Ok because he is no longer dealing with IGBOS I guess......lols
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29
This one’s anger is simple, because they didn’t give him contract
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by ufotunang: 8:20pm On Apr 29
When we told you to support Peter obi you did not want to listen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by ufotunang: 8:21pm On Apr 29
Reno omokiri will also cry like this when Tinubu does not give him appointment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Powersurge: 8:36pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:
You never knew Bola Tinubu. You were expecting him to give you pipeline protection contracts. Nigga please.

Don't mind the fool.

Mumu dey disguise.
Re: "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again by Medici777: 8:52pm On Apr 29
Hungry ex very fat militant leader

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms / Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze / Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.