Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead (47600 Views)

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) / Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by TGreatGatsby: 6:51pm On Apr 29
nairalanda1:
Some nairalanders would have been saying that she was hiding at her boyfriend's house by the time news of her being missing hit the waves.

Well, she is dead, she was going to school, she was in a motor accident, not looking for 'action'.

I bet people said such but na person dey make person reason spoil
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by AskNgige2: 6:52pm On Apr 29
So sad ..

I hate when young lad die like this..

May your soul find rest
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by soccerlite: 6:52pm On Apr 29
Tomorrow is not a guarantee
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by BeigJawnson(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29
God have mercy... Rest in peace ... Death every time ... Rest please rest now ...
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Xyronnx99(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29
R I P
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by onadana: 6:57pm On Apr 29
nairalanda1:
Some nairalanders would have been saying that she was hiding at her boyfriend's house by the time news of her being missing hit the waves.

Well, she is dead, she was going to school, she was in a motor accident, not looking for 'action'.

You sound like the male version of Jenny Clay.
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Tunde25(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29
She was found dead? Where?
The story is not complete

voiceoftheupcom:
A missing 400-level University of Abuja student was discovered dead

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/29/a-missing-400-level-university-of-abuja-student-was-discovered-dead/
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by 99thEnemy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29
WTF!!! shocked

cry cry cry
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by 99thEnemy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29
onadana:

You sound like the male version of JennyClay .
grin
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by nairalanda1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29
onadana:

You sound like the male version of Jenny Clay.

Jenny clay doesn't like me

Also, there are evil men and good women and evil women and good men.

I don't just think all women are evil or indeed all men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by jeromestarks: 7:11pm On Apr 29
She wore ring. She's married. Let her husband look for her.
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Weknowbetter: 7:21pm On Apr 29
Where was she found? Any witnesses, did she fall from bike or was she hit? Did she not have I.D., the hospital didn't try to identify her or was she left on the road?
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Emmanuel30a: 7:22pm On Apr 29
voiceoftheupcom:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/29/a-missing-400-level-university-of-abuja-student-was-discovered-dead/
Missing but dead, we would soon needs the head... I told you to this end, ahmed and mohammed, give me bread-since you don't gives me money to buy bread... You don't gives me money to buy bread and you don't give money to buy bed... Now, you would be talking about ced; when ced is dead, who would be your head...? What and who is in the head of ced?, until ced is dead is dead or becomes dead; nobody would gives me bread or buy me a shed...? I don't wants to talk about thread, but ahmed and thread are using my head... Who don't know z&who don't knows ahmed? No be who don't knows a to z...? Now, where is z in a to z...? Where is the end of z in a to z...?
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Seagodess(f): 7:23pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:
What could have gone wrong?

The police should gather evidence from her phone records to know who she called last or who called her..

Also get records of her Google maps timeline to know where last she was seen...

This will give them a clue as to what happened to her...

May her soul rest in peace and may God forgive her imperfections.... Amen
you rate our police Sha...... rest in peace dear
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Bimpe29: 7:29pm On Apr 29
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha Aameen.
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Exceed15: 7:39pm On Apr 29
So painful. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Okhuadams(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29
voiceoftheupcom:

Na Baba God na know watin happen. May God give the family the heart to bear the loss. R.I.P Somebody's future wife
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by sunsweet33: 7:47pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:
What could have gone wrong?

The police should gather evidence from her phone records to know who she called last or who called her..

Also get records of her Google maps timeline to know where last she was seen...

This will give them a clue as to what happened to her...

May her soul rest in peace and may God forgive her imperfections.... Amen

It’s what I’m wondering,.. do our police usually check phone “pings” for last known whereabouts like other places?

Marjani…such a lovely name. Good night sis 😭
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by iswallker(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29
MaziObinnaokija:
sad sad she didn't died in her 100L until few months to her graduation, she DIED sad.May our Parents NOT CRY/MOURN us sad

Use die and died appropriately next time..

Your English only adds worries to this sorrow.. cry
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by thaoriginator: 7:54pm On Apr 29
cry
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Krankhead: 7:59pm On Apr 29
Mrniceguy007:
She was involved in a motor accident and they couldn't find her in the hospital, something sketchy about her death! May her soul rest in perfect peace and if anyone is involved in her death shall never know peace
How do you just conclud that something sketchy about her death
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Dennisochampa: 8:04pm On Apr 29
sunsweet33:

It’s what I’m wondering,.. do our police usually check phone “pings” for last known whereabouts like other places?

Marjani…such a lovely name. Good night sis 😭

It's funny how civilians like us actually know what to do more than our trained police officers..
I knew most of these things watching movies....
Is it that they know what to do but are not able to do it because of scarce resources or they don't know what to do at all??

2 Likes

Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Dennisochampa: 8:05pm On Apr 29
Seagodess:
you rate our police Sha...... rest in peace dear

Na so e suppose be na... I wonder why we can't get all these crimes solved
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by jahsharon: 8:09pm On Apr 29
ggood:
Such a beautiful lady Rip

So sad. Such a youngster. May God comfort the family.

But, no dey lie against a dead person. She no fine reach 10 Kobo, why you say such a beautiful lady?
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29
Mrniceguy007:
why wasn't she found at mortuary or hospital or besides the others involved in the accident
information about her death is still sketchy can't you comprehend simple grammar? Many dumb fellow full NL

1 Like

Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by seanery: 8:14pm On Apr 29
SEX gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by pacesetting: 8:18pm On Apr 29
Animals in human form have ended this beautiful one's life. Later, they'll start flaunting money from their evil deeds while the society hails them.

Ironically, this girl's brother or relative may even be among the ones hailing them in the future.

What a decayed society we live in!!
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by hardbody: 8:20pm On Apr 29
Ekaette1621990:
GbolaING gone wrong
Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂

U be full
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by sunsweet33: 8:26pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

It's funny how civilians like us actually know what to do more than our trained police officers..
I knew most of these things watching movies....
Is it that they know what to do but are not able to do it because of scarce resources or they don't know what to do at all??

Lol. Again it’s the same thing I was wondering and I’m hoping it not due to lack of knowledge. Who knows what kind of useless outdated technology they’re using. Cos she was still in that same Abuja which is not a remote area or a bush. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by WhoDeyHause: 9:08pm On Apr 29
Sad to hear she was not discovered alive after she unfortunately passed in an accident. May she rip and her family be comforted by God.
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by imagrg(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29
How the earth eats its inhabitants!
Re: Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead by Lanre1st(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29
voiceoftheupcom:

May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.