Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP (9365 Views)

Wike And PDP Crisis: Cosmos Ndukwe Says He Is The One Who Sued Atiku To Court / You Have Overstepped Your Bounds, Concerned Abia Citizens Tell Cosmos Ndukwe / Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Dapromzy333(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29
Cosmos Ndukwe, a former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, has left the party.

In a letter issued to the PDP Item C Ward Chairman in Bende Local Government Area, Abia State, and copied to the State Chairman and Acting National Chairman of the party, he announced his resignation.

Ndukwe explained that his decision to resign as a member of the PDP stemmed from personal reasons and reflection on his current aspirations.

According to him, “After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion potting out of PDP is the best course of action for me at this time.”

The ex-Deputy Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly expressed his immense gratitude to the leadership of the PDP for the opportunities it afforded him to serve in different capacities.

“I want to express my appreciation to you, the ward executive committee, and all members of the PDP Abia state for the support and camaraderie extended to me throughout my association with the party.

“While i may be stepping away from my formal role, i remain committed to the principles of democracy and the progress of our great state, Abia,”
he stated.

https://platinumtimes.ng/ex-presidential-aspirant-ndukwe-announce-resignation-from-pdp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Homeboiy: 4:14pm On Apr 29
Pdp is dead

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Dennisochampa: 4:42pm On Apr 29
Obi should take his position.....

That man na party ashawo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by chopnaira: 4:42pm On Apr 29
He should go and join LP.
That's where APC and PDP members end up.

8 Likes

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by AMAUCHESKY(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29
Its finished

Bad habit
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by emkz: 4:42pm On Apr 29
There has not been so much indiscipline in a major political party as we see in PDP.

It was in 2007 that Edwin Ume-Ezeoke sent his son to work as an adviser to Yar'adua in a government of national unity. Buhari was in court and did not want to be part of it. After the court case, he took his followers to form the CPC.

Then in 2011, indiscipline arose again, when Atiku decided to become northern consensus aspirant of the PDP. He was beaten in the primaries. Then in 2015, the same Atiku, Bukola Saraki, Aminu Tambuwal, Dino Melaye, Kwankwaso and some others left PDP and helped the newly formed APC defeat PDP. When their wishes in APC could not materialize as there was mutual distrust, they came back again and handed the presidential ticket to someone who helped the party lost only 3 years before!

There was no discipline whatsoever.

In 2023, we again saw the PDP hand over the ticket to Atiku, when it was clear that it was the turn of the south to produce the president.

After the election, renegades like Wike, Seyi Makinde, Okezie Ikpeazu, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and Samuel Ortom were not disciplined at all.

The outcome is what we see today.

So PDP needs to rebuild their party. Due to Atiku's poor leadership skills, he cannot rally the party. Bukola Saraki also seems uninterested.

Let them remember that between 2009 and 2011, Buhari was trying to build a party. After 2011, Buhari, Tinubu, Akande and others were building a party. Right now, who is picking the pieces of the PDP?

Nobody!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by fatherjesse(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29
Renegades everywhere, who knows him?

1 Like

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by fredoooooo: 4:42pm On Apr 29
cheesy
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by duro4chang(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29
PDP is finished

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by ohosi4real(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29
Igbo's want to adopt labour party as Igbo party.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Golan007: 4:43pm On Apr 29
grin
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Stephaniegold(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29
Hope he is not planning to join dat destruction party called Association of past criminals....APC

5 Likes

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Xscape1993(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29
Greedy human beings everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by EreluRoz: 4:43pm On Apr 29
Cosmos very funny name. Imagine our president bearing Cosmos or Peter 🤣

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by RichDad1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29
PDP is dying slowly. Unfortunately, LP is not a viable opposition alternative

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by fatherjesse(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29
PDP is dead and APC is slowly killing agbadorian yet you guys are not worried about that]

1 Like

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Appletek: 4:45pm On Apr 29
Stephaniegold:
Hope he is not planning to join dat destruction party called Association of past criminals....APC

No, he is planning on joining the cemetery of expired politicians called LP.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by fredoooooo: 4:45pm On Apr 29
Let him join pdp mini LP , they're all the same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by socialmediaman: 4:46pm On Apr 29
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by sofeo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29
Alright
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by itumafriday(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29
That's they headaches none of my business

1 Like

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29
I heard pdp are planning to field in Good luck Jonathan as their flag bearer in 2027 election.

How true is this?
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 4:50pm On Apr 29
grin grin

Who go remain under the umbrella again..??

Mehn.... PDP IS DEATH ON ARRIVAL COM 2O27 😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by bestman09(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29
Wike is destroying PDP. I don't know how he seems to be above the law in PDP.
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by ufuosman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29
Pdp is abt to die in the east first 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Elvis2kay: 4:52pm On Apr 29
PDP is finito

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Kurtis02(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29
angry
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Mopolchi: 5:00pm On Apr 29
Since Wike started his shenanigans as governor,
that was when PDP died.
Homeboiy:
Pdp is dead

1 Like

Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by Creamypie(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29
Who be this one?
Re: Cosmos Ndukwe Resigns From PDP by bigdammyj: 5:09pm On Apr 29
Noted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Group Asks Court To Order INEC To Allow Temporary Voter Cards / NIGERIAN GOVT: There Re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, kwara And Kogi / Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.