Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu (17207 Views)

Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Dera1000(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29
casualobserver:
Sowunmi thinks he is smart. He is trying to use reverse psychology to appear sympathetic and hopefully woo Bello and El Rufai to PDP.

He should realize that thanks to Obi and Atiku PDP is finished and any hopes of them regaining power at the center is dead thanks to Obi. The more he opens his mouth to grab the headlines, the more difficult it is for him to swallow humble pie and reconcile with PDP. He can’t become president without PDP (many of whom will never forgive him and give him their ticket) and PDP cannot win the presidency without his Ibo votes.

Obi is a regional candidate
PDP is a state party.

One day APC will lose power, the party that will wrestle power from them will not be PDP and it won’t be LP and the presidential candidate will not be Atiku or Obi. It also will not happen in the next 15 years…possibly even 23!

People seem not to grasp the mortal blow OBi and Atiku have dealt to the opposition. Statements like this from Showunmi and Obi’s daily utterances show they don’t know the magnitude of the problem they created for themselves and face going forward.

You just said my mind, PDP can never win the presidential election without Obi's support, and Obi can never be the president without the PDP's backing, for the progress of the country we need a good opposition party, PDP and labor needs to get there ass together...

I want the best for this country irrespective who wears the country as the president, I pray jagaban gets his thinking cap in other and change the current hardship in the country..
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Bambela(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29
Truly this country is doomed. A country that any attempt to bring perpetrators of crime against the state is considered as witch-hunt. How do we survive? Impossible

1 Like

Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29
fatherjesse:
Just imagine the kind of charlatan that wanted to become the governor of my state, imagine the kind of people Atiku would make ministers and SSAs if he had won as president; scrub my back I scrub yours criminals. We are in deep sh*t in this country. The renegade is even referring to Tinubu as his Yoruba uncle, criminals befriending criminals everywhere
I am very disappointed in this man I swear, look at him talking about betrayal, when the only betrayer here, is a man who sworn at oath of office to the people yet broke those oath looted the state, ruled with impunity.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by piriton: 7:20pm On Apr 29
Was it a lie that they stole money or should EFCC be scrapped too
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29
[quote author=EreluRoz post=129697666]I have been saying this thing that Femi Gbajabiamila and Faleke are behind the witchunting going on in our party, Faleke is using Gbajabiamila and their efcc puppet chairman to hunt people they dislike. What power did Gbajabiamila and Faleke have to be witchunting people who made sure asiwaju becomes president? Who is Gbajabiamila and Faleke in the scheme of things? I hope asiwaju will stop all these rubbish before this Gbajabiamila and Faleke destroy our party. They were just privileged to be close to asiwaju but they have no weight, they are paper weight politicians.
According to what I heard by some important people, hmmm I hope asiwaju is still interested in second term kos he's killing it already. Elrufai is deadly and has a strong grip in the north. May Gbajabiamila and Faleke not destroy our party. Nonsense

Also I'm not feeling Remi Tinubu's impact as the first lady, as a woman you should watch over your husband's success and fiercely move against anyone that may try to bring him down with their reckless attitude. I trust patience Jonathan on this. Remi is weak. The two most outstanding first ladies Nigeria ever had are late Maryam Babangida and Patience Jonathan. Kudos to them

Don't dare argue with me, I eavesdrop in a lot of conversations by people that matters in the political scheme [/quot

Did Bello pay his son's school fees out of public fund or not?The refund of the stolen fund by his son's school is enough evidence that he is a culprit.Please desist from playing politics with obvious corruption.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Arabaincubus: 7:30pm On Apr 29
I never knew that this Sowumi man was this corrupt. With this type of young man, Nigeria has no hopes.

He has just told us that he would be worse than yahaya Bello.

Some people just talk like they are cursed.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by casualobserver: 8:00pm On Apr 29
Dera1000:

You just said my mind, PDP can never win the presidential election without Obi's support, and Obi can never be the president without the PDP's backing, for the progress of the country we need a good opposition party, PDP and labor needs to get there ass together...

I want the best for this country irrespective who wears the country as the president, I pray jagaban gets his thinking cap in other and change the current hardship in the country..

Trust me, it’s the opposition you should be worrying about. You may not appreciate it now but Tinubu has done more in 1 year than all presidents in the last 24! They all gave you short term comforts and that is why we are in the mess we are. You cannot see the results today because lasting reform takes time. For example when Awolowo started free education he was insulted, his shed schools were mocked, pfarmers complained about the taxes he imposed to fund it. it took Twenty years for the effect of mass education to be seen, when those students started to graduate. Today even his enemies hail him as a visionary and a hero. You don’t enrol your child in primary school and see him become a graduate tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. But while he goes through the process, you endure the pain of the struggle to finance that education. If you want to send your child to school today and expect a g radiate tomorrow, or expect you will not have to struggle to pay fees and other costs, you are not ready to have an educated child. They forget they were the same people who complained and mocked him. Our tendency for short termism is why we are in the mess we are… not Tinubu. Tinubu is not the one that did not rehabilitate a single refinery while spending almost $10b a year on subsidies for 24 years. Tinubu was not the one that subsidized the Naira for 24 years and allowed bankers and business men to make money roundtripping the Naira for 24 years without creating any factories. Etc etc etc

Like I said focus on the ineptitude of the opposition, a government no matter how good requires a formidable opposition to keep it honest. Right now PDP/LP are not an opposition because they can’t win an election the way they are going in the next 2 decades. They have not shown from their utterances and actions that they understand why they lost an election they had no right to lose. All they are doing is just noise and that is dangerous because it leads to complacency of govt. you don’t win elections by propaganda, you win by strategic planning. Atiku and Obi have been focusing on propaganda and not on strategy. It does not matter how many times you abuse Tinubu or criticize the govt or how manny boreholes you commission in the North or how many mosques you visit. The people that didn’t vote for Obi or Atiku in 2023 are not going to vote for them in 2027. Tinubu paid no attention to both during the campaign to the extent of not even dignifying them by attending a debate and won because he was strategic. He knew the people that watch debates are largely elites who are a minority and don’t decide elections. And if you cannot win an election, you are just as useless an opposition as Sowore because you are not a threat politically to the govt.

Focus your energies on Atiku and Obi because the path they are on means even if you do not like Tinubu or APC, they will continue to be in power until OBi and PDP and their supporters reset their brains. You cannot take a path that failed you in 2019, got even worse for you in 2023 and then double down on that path and think it will lead you to the promised land.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

Tinubu is still the Jagaban

El rufai and Bello can’t do more than a dead lion

Without the north, inflated numbers from the villages and Lagos, he would have lost. He lost tho. Someone that couldn’t win Lagos, abuja, rivers, kaduna, Kano, katsina, and some big cities. With the help me Seyi, he manage oyo. Lol. Jagaban for where. He need the northern people to believe am again in 2027. Take it or leave it. 2023 election make me know say na feather weight, Obi won 13, Tinubu won 12, they suppressed so many votes from obi, atiku 12.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by baretalk: 8:12pm On Apr 29
This man is corrupt... PDP is as worse as APC. Tinubu is doing the right thing by allowing EFCC do it's work. The school returned money to EFCC, this clearly shows Bello stole kogi's funds. All ex governors are all embezzlers, I don't expect anything better from an ex governor of this republic.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by KBlackLegal: 8:17pm On Apr 29
This is cow dung talk...this man is corrution in flesh disguised as a loyalist game player. So a person's wrong should not be pointed out and dealt with because he is your ally? Thank God you did not happen to fellow good Nigerians as a governor.
AnonPoet:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/dont-antagonise-el-rufai-yahaya-bello-sowunmi-cautions-tinubu/
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by nosiebaba(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29
Only you dey warn president
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by patrickcollins: 8:46pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

I watched one of the videos during campaign Tinubu went to Uk with El Rufai and others for media chat and he delegated a question he was asked to El Rufai, why the love lost
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by wizelink(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29
What is this man even saying? So for the very reason that these two men supported the incumbent presdo during election, then all their mindless looting and corrupt related issues should be swept under the carpet. Does it mean that EFCC is created for those who never supported the incumbent presdo in any form?
In this way, then Nigeria is gone forever
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by haybhi1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Jokes heavily on you
Iyaebe you get appetite for wahala, I know say you go reply. You no dey tire to dey drag people sha
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29
Evil people know how to plead for evil people for evil purposes.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by goshee: 10:43pm On Apr 29
albert2512:

There is nothing like witch-hunting a criminal. Is like saying seeking for justice against your enemy that committed a crime is equal to witch-hunting. If my enemy doesn't want to be witch-hunted, he shouldn't commit crimes make enemy no catch us. I am from Kogi (minority, same as Bello), Bello is guilty and we have waited this long for justice. We don't care what is between him n anybody. What we want is Justice n that we pray we get so stop being emotional or political about it please. You would hardly see kogite coming here to defend, only people that knows nothing the state went through that comes here to defend him using weak points.
What about Ganduje who was caught on camera stealing? When is EFCC going for him sir?
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by goshee: 10:44pm On Apr 29
BabaAduras:

Are by any chance saying the government should turn blind eyes to stealing because the thieves supported BAT?
Ganduje
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by damkin24(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by goshee: 10:47pm On Apr 29
frankson1:
I don't know about El-rufai's issue, but on Bello, he's spewing trash undecided
When will ganduje and akpabio going to be chased by EFCC?
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by goshee: 10:49pm On Apr 29
JaySmart4422:
The most difficult n impossible people I have seen are Nigerians

No way to please them
A politician commit a crime that is punishable by law, when law takes action same poor Nigerians will kick against it .

When the law choose to stay silent same Nigerians complain bitterly.

Now you will agree with me that the number of that who do not want Nigeria to work is more than the number of those that want it to work.
Ganduje steal dollars abi him no steal? How come EFCC is blind towards him?
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by goshee: 11:00pm On Apr 29
piriton:
Was it a lie that they stole money or should EFCC be scrapped too
What about Ganduje?
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Roy1918(m): 12:13am On Apr 30
This are words of wisdom from a learned politician that understand how politics is been played as majority of the common is been carried away by the script been played by the EFCC and other agency needed to perfect their plan

I still don't understand how APC will survive after Tinubu tenure.

NUHU is planning to take over from Jagaban after his 2 times tenure and Femi will run with his as his deputy

This is why they are trying as much as possible to weaken their perceived obstacle before then

But if this aspiration is not done with caution as 2031 is still a long way to go
It might be the end of APC
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:56am On Apr 30
oyeb15:
Same way Tinubu ran Lagos for eight years, same way Yaya Bello did in Kogi.

Tinubu spent eight years solidifying himself on Lagos, settling cronies, placing his boys and family members, fighting Obasanjo as distraction for his stealing and install a successor.

Yaya Bello is just his average student.

He should present himself to efcc if he came clean, tinubu was trial
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by LegacyB: 5:47am On Apr 30
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by highchief1: 5:48am On Apr 30
Thundafireseun:

life no be so bro.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Thundafireseun: 5:49am On Apr 30
highchief1:
life no be so bro.

How is it ?
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by highchief1: 5:50am On Apr 30
EreluRoz:
I have been saying this thing that Femi Gbajabiamila and Faleke are behind the witchunting going on in our party, Faleke is using Gbajabiamila and their efcc puppet chairman to hunt people they dislike. What power did Gbajabiamila and Faleke have to be witchunting people who made sure asiwaju becomes president? Who is Gbajabiamila and Faleke in the scheme of things? I hope asiwaju will stop all these rubbish before this Gbajabiamila and Faleke destroy our party. They were just privileged to be close to asiwaju but they have no weight, they are paper weight politicians.
According to what I heard by some important people, hmmm I hope asiwaju is still interested in second term kos he's killing it already. Elrufai is deadly and has a strong grip in the north. May Gbajabiamila and Faleke not destroy our party. Nonsense

Also I'm not feeling Remi Tinubu's impact as the first lady, as a woman you should watch over your husband's success and fiercely move against anyone that may try to bring him down with their reckless attitude. I trust patience Jonathan on this. Remi is weak. The two most outstanding first ladies Nigeria ever had are late Maryam Babangida and Patience Jonathan. Kudos to them

Don't dare argue with me, I eavesdrop in a lot of conversations by people that matters in the political scheme
only a mad person will argue with u.you are so true bro.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by highchief1: 5:51am On Apr 30
Thundafireseun:

How is it ?
don’t have a betrayal spirit.e no good.
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Thundafireseun: 5:54am On Apr 30
highchief1:
don’t have a betrayal spirit.e no good.

You and I don’t know the full gist of what must have played behind the scenes….

But judging by character Bello is an arrogant Prickk while El rufai is an overzealous religious extremist …..

And also judging by Character…. Tinubu has never betrayed anyone we know… instead he rewards loyalty and faithfulness
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by highchief1: 6:35am On Apr 30
Thundafireseun:

You and I don’t know the full gist of what must have played behind the scenes….

But judging by character Bello is an arrogant Prickk while El rufai is an overzealous religious extremist …..

And also judging by Character…. Tinubu has never betrayed anyone we know… instead he rewards loyalty and faithfulness
you are 💯.something must have played out

1 Like

Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by Thundafireseun: 7:11am On Apr 30
highchief1:
you are 💯.something must have played out

Thats my guy
Re: Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 7:58am On Apr 30
Very embarrassing statement!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / Your Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Angry Nigerian Students To Ngige / LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.