Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight (43011 Views)

Watch How Burna Boy Slapped Davido (fight Video) / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Vulcan24(m): 6:56am On Apr 30
Money is not sense ! Both have excelled in selling irrelevancies to jobless youths

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by gigabyte13: 6:56am On Apr 30
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Two over grown little children
I better pass you
You no better reach me fight.......
Two of Dem just dey too childish
WHEN YOU HAVE WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE
NA WERTIN DEY HAPPEN BE DIS
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by MaziObinnaokija: 6:56am On Apr 30
sad useless beef/fight.I pity their followers/fans

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:56am On Apr 30
dominique:
Why did wizkid have to resurrect this rivalry? Totally unnecessary. They're both in their 30s, they should be focusing on their careers and families not childish rivalry
no publicity is bad publicity especially for people in the entertainment industry and more especially for those who have been dropping mid albums lately (forget streaming numbers that can be manipulated by farms for that purpose)
Peep very well and someone is about to drop an album

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Teeklef(m): 6:56am On Apr 30
IamtheTruth1:

You think it is everyone that will post everyone they help on the internet?

People help people and do not keep digital or any records if it
Thats true, we see how he helped Terri and other superstars under him.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by ukaface(f): 6:56am On Apr 30
Wizkid wey Dey sing song like upcoming artiste, with his beardless face

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by VinnyBaba: 6:58am On Apr 30
I like how Almost Everyone on this Thread is NOT taking with either Artistes,
except that Iyaebe Mama aka Ereruloz. smiley

Shows we have Mature Pple on this site. smiley

It's only an Ignoramus or Gen Z that will take diz Yeye Wizkid and Davido Beef personal,
Because both of them will Reconcile very soon. undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by nurusystem(m): 6:58am On Apr 30
Wizkid no be correct guy like Davido

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by owolabi5: 7:00am On Apr 30
grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by shereef19: 7:01am On Apr 30
How this topic take affect price of semo join with okra soup with chill beer

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Silentgroper(m): 7:03am On Apr 30
EreluRoz:
I'm siding Davido on this one because wizkid is just hating him for being a rich kid forgetting that everybody can not start their hustle from ojuelegba.

Most Nigerians will hate you immediately they know you are from a privileged background except you fight back.
can you relate?? kiss
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:05am On Apr 30
Mynd44:

It is what entertainers do, they are supposed to entertain either with music, dance, doing news making stuff or creating drama.

If they do not, they will lose relevance and fade away.

With this little drama, they are both on the minds of their fans and even non fans.
But if David started this banter u guys wud call him childish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Murketeer: 7:06am On Apr 30
Ishilove:
Is Wizkid about to release an album, because I don't understand this kind of 'noise' he is making
Lol album ke ... maybe Davido ..Wiz don retire
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by VinnyBaba: 7:07am On Apr 30
MaziObinnaokija:
sad useless beef/fight.I pity their followers/fans

And any Artiste who tries to Side with either of them. undecided

This is what KILLED Tekno's Career. embarassed

When Wizkid and Davido were beefing in 2017, he took sides with Davido,
Forgetting he is an Igbo Boy from Ebonyi and the Two Artistes were Top YORUBA Lagos Boys! sad sad

Wizkid and Davido now Reconciled, leaving him in a Wilderness.

Since then, His Career NEVER remained the same. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Silentgroper(m): 7:08am On Apr 30
Alamu5891:
im getting tired of defending Davido as why will a grown up man like Davido Dey knee down Dey cry because of p*say make we reason am now
e fit be jazz..

grin

Omoh I gats watch that video sef...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Bone147: 7:08am On Apr 30
TotoIsGud4boy:
Wizkid is 100x better than Davido the frogVoice Simp that was begging an ashawo to let him put his tip inside her… I watched the video and I felt pity… This is someone that was so careless about his late son, and Chioma his handbag doesn’t really care since she’s there for the Mula.. nobody loves Davido genuinely.. wizkid love is genuine and not because of the Mula….

Wizkid fans are genuine people… Davido fans are like ashawo… only after money.

Two big boys doing their thing,one poor fool wey never chop 3 square meal,wey never enter plane dey try fight for one of them. Is this not the most stupid person earth?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by santaclaws: 7:09am On Apr 30
Port443:
Na wizkid fit Nigerians aswear. Dude has never helped anyone, never send anyone, yet liked by most. Don't be kind to a Nigerian.and see yourself receiving overwhelming love grin grin grin

He's never helped anyone? 🙄
The dude literally gave someone 20M LOL... He probably just isn't a clout chaser like other people. Even the Bible admonishes us to do good in silence.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Yeancahmie007(m): 7:09am On Apr 30
Rema vs Big 3 OBO vs Big 2 Kizz Daniels vs Tekno Ladipoe vs Wizkid Wizkid vs Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by OgwashiBoy1(m): 7:14am On Apr 30
The beef here and the exchange of words does'nt seem serious at all. Only newbies will take this guys serious in 2024. Wizkid should be concerned about resurrecting his 'almost dead carrer'. NONSENCE AND INGRIEDIENTS

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by johnog4sure: 7:16am On Apr 30
dominique:
Why did wizkid have to resurrect this rivalry? Totally unnecessary. They're both in their 30s, they should be focusing on their careers and families not childish rivalry
Wizkid disappointed me sha, I'm his fan

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by caracas: 7:18am On Apr 30
Port443:
Na wizkid fit Nigerians aswear. Dude has never helped anyone, never send anyone, yet liked by most. Don't be kind to a Nigerian.and see yourself receiving overwhelming love grin grin grin
Liked by who ? Oga speak for yourself abeg

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Emmanuel30a: 7:18am On Apr 30
dominique:
What is ur name?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Codes151(m): 7:22am On Apr 30
dominique:
goes to show wiz is still childish
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Antoeni(m): 7:30am On Apr 30
I Think Wizkid Has Changed His Igbo Supplier
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Charx122: 7:32am On Apr 30
naptu2:
Wizkid @wizkidayo

Wizkid @wizkidayo

Davido @Davido (quoting Wizkid)

Wizkid quotes Davido and replies with the video of Davido begging and saying "My dick" (screenshot below)

Davido @Davido

Wizkid @Wizkidayo

Wizkid @Wizkidayo

This one no be catching of cruise Wizkid dey vex. Make una stop o! People for area never chop belle full o!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Jlow2: 7:33am On Apr 30
Port443:
that is typical Nigerians for you, some one sunk boreholes with his personal cash for people, and same leaders of the community in the National Assembly budgeted 168m for each borehole in 2024 budget and sunk none, but as the typical Nigerians you know when two cups of rice and beans was shared the Beneficeries of the borehole turned around and said it stopped working after it was commissioned, nigeria is not designed for the good and upright to prosper,only crooks and criminals, very unfortunate place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Elizkid: 7:36am On Apr 30
Davido actually didn't respond to Wizkid initially and chose to ignore.

But with the way Wiz had been running his mouth that Monday and all the attention he was getting, something tells me someone told Davido enough is enough.

"Put this guy in his place."

That's probably why he chose to respond almost 24 hrs later.

To be honest, Wiz was disrespectful towards his colleague. You would never find Davido speaking I'll of anyone.

I'm not a fan of either of them though

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Govocrete: 7:36am On Apr 30
I have been a follower of entertainment for a long time now including WWE.

Very soon you will see "Davido & Wizkid peace concert" at O2 Arena or Somewhere in Lagos.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Dennisochampa: 7:36am On Apr 30
Nigerian youths see some of the disoriented youths in the world....
Them go leave fuel price, leave Garri price and other crucial issues dey follow wizkid and Davido fight for internet....
Both of these idiots are billionaires, they have beautiful wives and very comfortable lives but alot of these fools running behind them are broke, and alot of them don't even know what to eat this morning....

If it's not jollof rice, it's wizkid and Davido or Ghana vs Nigeria feud....

Tell me why our corrupt leaders go ever take us serious for anything

While wizkid and Davido fc fought overnight, our corrupt leaders were meeting thinking of more ways to keep us in perpetual poverty and bondage for as long as possible and as long as we keep getting our priorities wrong, nothing will change!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Lomprico2: 7:36am On Apr 30
Don't believe everything you see on social media.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Oghene86: 7:38am On Apr 30
naptu2:
Wizkid @wizkidayo

Wizkid @wizkidayo

Davido @Davido (quoting Wizkid)

Wizkid quotes Davido and replies with the video of Davido begging and saying "My dick" (screenshot below)

Davido @Davido

Wizkid @Wizkidayo

Wizkid @Wizkidayo

When was the last time Wizkid released an album? He is just going around spending the little he has when it's finished una go come say he sing for Nigeria so the government should take care of him 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / 'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.