Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight (43005 Views)

Watch How Burna Boy Slapped Davido (fight Video) / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by BeanmanX(m): 8:35am On Apr 30
Umueme:

Pussy beggar that sponsors and donates to motherless. Wizkid needs bants and subs to remain relevant
Bro Davido is a disgrace, I wonder why his father can't advise him, how can a rich and influential guy like him be acting like a Hot he-goat? I'm really disappointed in him.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by CountinBlessins(m): 8:36am On Apr 30
bionixs:
What were the common men doing when they were hustling and building their careers ? They were busy sleeping and sleeping around , wasting their lives on NL and voting heartless criminals into power.

Oga , you go waste away for this country.

Seems you are really daft? Better go back to school and graduate.

Thief.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by thaoriginator: 8:39am On Apr 30
Splashme:
Na wao ...

I was also reading about Kizz Daniel and Tekno on Lindaikeji
wetin sup
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Port443: 9:00am On Apr 30
santaclaws:

He's never helped anyone? 🙄
The dude literally gave someone 20M LOL... He probably just isn't a clout chaser like other people. Even the Bible admonishes us to do good in silence.
How did you know he gave someone 20m if he like being silent? Think deeply before you respond. Even the Bible said it, you can't light up a lantern and cover the light. You heard about the 20m because he gave it out, so also you will hear about another favor if he did. See Don Jazzy for example, he has helped several up coming artists and skit makers not even signed to his label.
His baby mama came online to beg for ride, lol
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Faposky95: 9:00am On Apr 30
2024 is a year of exposure....beefs, etc......
it's better than pretending
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Almunjid(m): 9:02am On Apr 30
dominique:
Why did wizkid have to resurrect this rivalry? Totally unnecessary. They're both in their 30s, they should be focusing on their careers and families not childish rivalry
Which families? WizKid leave the raising and upbringing of him children in the hands of his baby mamas, so he get more than enough time to waste. While Davido... grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by 2shure: 9:02am On Apr 30
Dem two don take smoke. Instead make dem meet 1 on 1,hit table iron put dia long time beef,dem dey act like 16 year old.guys in mid thirties.
Deh Bleep
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by VaginaAcademic: 9:05am On Apr 30
Natbrowny:

😂 cheesy grin grin.

MTN and others have called them to drop game online.

They be like hey boiz our data sales don drop ooo.
Make una help us small.
😂🤣😅
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by santaclaws: 9:06am On Apr 30
Port443:

How did you know he gave someone 20m if he like being silent? Think deeply before you respond. Even the Bible said it, you can't light up a lantern and cover the light. You heard about the 20m because he gave it out, so also you will hear about another favor if he did. See Don Jazzy for example, he has helped several up coming artists and skit makers not even signed to his label.
His baby mama came online to beg for ride, lol

The 20m was the only one made public, you can't tell me that's the only person he has ever helped in his life.

I know Davido helps people, but he likes clout more than Wizkid. Davido who went to dash a thug in Surulere money cos some guys beat him up cos of Wizkid. Same guy later wasted the money and asked for another one. How can you be looking for situation to play politics against someone and make it seem like you're helping...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Sweetvie: 9:11am On Apr 30
CharleyBright:
Bunch of immature money miss road fools
Gbam!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Offpoint1: 9:20am On Apr 30
Ishilove:
Is Wizkid about to release an album, because I don't understand this kind of 'noise' he is making
Thought was known as the most quiet naija celeb? What's happening to him these days?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Sweetvie: 9:21am On Apr 30
Wizkid should put that same banter engery he displays on X into his music!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Sweetvie: 9:26am On Apr 30
Ishilove:
Is Wizkid about to release an album, because I don't understand this kind of 'noise' he is making
Yeah
Morayo
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by TosineGuy(m): 9:27am On Apr 30
Port443:
Na wizkid fit Nigerians aswear. Dude has never helped anyone, never send anyone, yet liked by most. Don't be kind to a Nigerian.and see yourself receiving overwhelming love grin grin grin
he sent someone 20 million some months ago
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Allisgud: 9:28am On Apr 30
Everybody don dey pick him rival,oya nairalander tag which artist supposed rival each other🤣🤣🤣me I go pick teni and ayra starr
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by wumi2017(f): 9:28am On Apr 30
FC till eternity 👌🥰
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by kay29000(m): 9:37am On Apr 30
dominique:
Why did wizkid have to resurrect this rivalry? Totally unnecessary. They're both in their 30s, they should be focusing on their careers and families not childish rivalry

He saw how the beef in Yankee hip-hop scene is helping with music sales, and decided to do naija version. Drake is currently beefing with Kendrick Lamar, Future, Rick Ross, Kanye etc.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Okupevi1985: 9:57am On Apr 30
Port443:
Na wizkid fit Nigerians aswear. Dude has never helped anyone, never send anyone, yet liked by most. Don't be kind to a Nigerian.and see yourself receiving overwhelming love grin grin grin
It is so shocking. It is a clear sign of envy. Average Nigerians are always jealous of good things...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Okupevi1985: 9:59am On Apr 30
EreluRoz:
I'm siding Davido on this one because wizkid is just hating him for being a rich kid forgetting that everybody can not start their hustle from ojuelegba.

Most Nigerians will hate you immediately they know you are from a privileged background except you fight back.
That is the mindset of average Nigerians.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by NOwazobia: 10:34am On Apr 30
Two trash singers fighting over who sings trash the most.

Make dem kill themselves
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:38am On Apr 30
With his frog voice he has more hit song than that smallish guy.... I will take Davido million times than that from grass to grace guy

No be him say make Ur papa poor
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Ishilove: 10:58am On Apr 30
Sweetvie:
Yeah
Morayo
So this beef could be one of those their publicity stunts
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by gnaira(m): 11:04am On Apr 30
dominique:

I will not be surprised an album is on it's way.
#Prepping.
#SubtleAwareness
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by frankson1(m): 11:15am On Apr 30
Mynd44:

It is what entertainers do, they are supposed to entertain either with music, dance, doing news making stuff or creating drama.

If they do not, they will lose relevance and fade away.

With this little drama, they are both on the minds of their fans and even non fans.

Then Wizkid should look for his mates and leave our 'egbon' Baba Don Jazzy out of his nonsense entertainment.

I trust Baba to ignore him.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by frankson1(m): 11:21am On Apr 30
EreluRoz:
I'm siding Davido on this one because wizkid is just hating him for being a rich kid forgetting that everybody can not start their hustle from ojuelegba.

Most Nigerians will hate you immediately they know you are from a privileged background except you fight back.

Why is he also hating on Don Jazzy or he mixed and smoked what he hadn't tried beforeundecided

Both Wizkid and David Adeleke are kids.

I trust Don Jazzy to ignore him completely.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by sisisioge: 11:36am On Apr 30
Bet wetin do my wizzy bayi? He must be using. Davido clearly has done better than him in recent tines, especially since he kept focusing on naija dance music. Baba wizzy underestimated the power of the naija crowd when he started doing more of American focused songs. Na we be the movers....no forget am baba grin. These people should better focus on music fa.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Eldee54321(m): 11:55am On Apr 30
They know d hardship going on in the country..they are just catching cruise
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by ukaface(f): 12:05pm On Apr 30
BeanmanX:
But you go open legs for am anytime right? 😂
Do I look like your female family members?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by EreluRoz: 12:05pm On Apr 30
VinnyBaba:
I like how Almost Everyone on this Thread is NOT taking with either Artistes,
except that Iyaebe Mama aka Ereruloz. smiley

Shows we have Mature Pple on this site. smiley

It's only an Ignoramus or Gen Z that will take diz Yeye Wizkid and Davido Beef personal,
Because both of them will Reconcile very soon. undecided
Why won't i take side when wizkid has decided to be a wizard?

Quote me with your full chest, I dy bite ooo ask CaveAdullam the most serious nairalander of all time
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by ukaface(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30
CuriousRabbit:
but he get money pass your papa wey get bear bear.
You no get sense
Are you wizkid?
He also has money more than you and your household
Fighting battle for person wey no sabi you
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Wallade(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30
For me, Whizkid should focus on his career rather than antagonising or embarrassing his colleagues.

His career is begging for revival anyway.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by bionixs: 12:38pm On Apr 30
CountinBlessins:

Seems you are really daft? Better go back to school and graduate.

Thief.
son of nobody .

You graduated and now jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.