Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele (14029 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls For Emefiele's Sack, Arrest & Detention Over Naira Notes / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by frog12: 3:15pm On Apr 30
how you fit trust this director say he no receive any bribe

see the amount. i tell you all those bosses and directors at the CBN are all involved.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by frog12: 3:16pm On Apr 30
this EMEFIELE is a goner. they will convict him like the other bank CEOs. he does not have POWER but was swimming with the SHARKS. he is really a small FISH that's destroyed his reputation for wealth
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by frog12: 3:17pm On Apr 30
that's why you see them they drive very expensive CARS grin

Gamer999:
The way these devils have been looting the country from inception eh, if na another country e for Don crumble. God really blessed Nigeria with wealth but Satans have been ruling so sad 😔
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by frog12: 3:18pm On Apr 30
not only him. i tell you na all of those DIRECTORS in the CBN.

IkeGod9891:
I need d picture of the said JOHN AYOH.

And besides, he too should be in jail for abetting bribe.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by frog12: 3:19pm On Apr 30
hahahha. it's Tinubu square for CMS

kolamilan:

It's a name of a building at the CBN.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by frog12: 3:22pm On Apr 30
he was sent to receive it. the person wey dey benefit na EMEFIELE. but i suspect he collect small DASH grin

CheapHomes1:

what of the guy who "collected" the $600k? why is he not in jail? is collecting bribe no longer a crime?
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by frog12: 3:24pm On Apr 30
heheh. see wetin the may say. wetin you mean by no case here ?? grin grin:

“I complied with the instruction and went to his office and delivered it. Mr John Adeola was the one I sent my address to and he came to my house. He is the governor’s assistant and the total money I received on his behalf was $400,000 and $200,000, respectively.”

Validated:
EFCC has no case here. The said John Ayoh is being pressured to implicate his boss, unfortunately, EFCC did not package the case well. How do you collect bribe on behalf of your boss and cannot say what was in the envelope? How then did EFCC got their phantom $600000 cash?
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by DonroxyII: 5:57pm On Apr 30
Gamer999:
The way these devils have been looting the country from inception eh, if na another country e for Don crumble. God really blessed Nigeria with wealth but Satans have been ruling so sad 😔
Why Sad Satan has not been ruling Anywhere, it's God's people with Satanic(Wickedness) Characters Combined ..... Mere Satanism can Never Make You Leader Anywhere, You will Die!

But Why Blame Them ..

Who are the Real Good People & Where are They ... Why are they not Coming Out to Rule & Lead ... Do They have what it takes

Why are the good people silent

See, There is No Absolutely God's People Nor Absolutely Satanic People Because Satan couldn't Rule Anywhere without Being Crushed ... Hitler & Mussolini were the closest to Satan & They were killed too .....

We are Who we are, We are Our Problems & We are The Solutions.... Everything lies within our "Maturities" & "Immaturities" ....

Not Mere God Vs Satan ...... African, Don't allowed Yourself to Be Brainwashed By The Middle-East ..Philosophies of Arabs Vs Jews!
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by poseidon12: 7:16pm On Apr 30
Nigeria is not a country. It is a criminal enterprise run by criminals.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Gamer999: 6:52am On May 01
Cmanforall:

Abacha us a learner compared to today's looters
omo mehn
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Gamer999: 6:55am On May 01
DonroxyII:
Why Sad Satan has not been ruling Anywhere, it's God's people with Satanic(Wickedness) Characters Combined ..... Mere Satanism can Never Make You Leader Anywhere, You will Die!

But Why Blame Them ..

Who are the Real Good People & Where are They ... Why are they not Coming Out to Rule & Lead ... Do They have what it takes

Why are the good people silent

See, There is No Absolutely God's People Nor Absolutely Satanic People Because Satan couldn't Rule Anywhere without Being Crushed ... Hitler & Mussolini were the closest to Satan & They were killed too .....

We are Who we are, We are Our Problems & We are The Solutions.... Everything lies within our "Maturities" & "Immaturities" ....

Not Mere God Vs Satan ...... African, Don't allowed Yourself to Be Brainwashed By The Middle-East ..Philosophies of Arabs Vs Jews!
why are you talking like this? Where are the good people? If you're good in politics you'll be ELIMANATED!!! Nigerian politicians don't like saints, they want fellow corrupt leaders and if you try to be different, you won't even succeed. The evil ones are always more than the upright ones that's why evil always win.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Gamer999: 6:55am On May 01
frog12:
that's why you see them they drive very expensive CARS grin

with bulletproof
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by DonroxyII: 11:10am On May 01
Gamer999:
why are you talking like this? Where are the good people? If you're good in politics you'll be ELIMANATED!!! Nigerian politicians don't like saints, they want fellow corrupt leaders and if you try to be different, you won't even succeed. The evil ones are always more than the upright ones that's why evil always win.
You didn't answer any Questions....

You know why Jesus was Crucified ... He didn't have an army to Battles-War The Romans Army ... If Jesus was to be an Army Emperor, He would been like Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great .....

You know the reason why Mohammed Conquered Arabs, He was a Businesses Man, Diplomat & a Soldier, Warrior-Emperor... He engaged them in war & he won !

Now, Going to Wars or being a Warriors comes with Moral & Immorality because we are human & we can't be "Saint(a Position reserved for extra-human creatures) & Our Humanly decisons comes with Compromises which can sometimes comes with Immorality or bending the "Truths" which can be a "Sin" .

Now in Politics if You Can't compromise with other competing powers, you wouldn't be supported to become Empowered because you can't be trusted ....

A Saint can never become a politician because politics involves lobbying for powers & competition to pushing & achieving one's interests ... What is a Saint doing among Human(Higher animals çompeting for resources & resource controls) .... A Saint should stay at home or be killed ....

That's why Tinubu won & Osinbajo speaking English couldn't even win Primary .... Osinbajo can't be trusted by "Custodian of Powers" because Baba Would Wield the biggest sticks..

In the game of peace, be careful not to break the pieces on Ground because your journey would be destroyed by some good for Nothing

Same thing is happening to Fubara, he would only have a four years of noises governance without concrete achievements but crisis, but Fubara is not a Politician(He is a Professional Accountant same way with Ambode That failed in Lagos) ......

The Political Realities of any nation doesn't favour absolute correctedness(Playing-God) or Absolute Incorrectedness(Playing-Satan) but Being Human(Higher Animal) Thus "Diplomatic-Relations" is Key & Abilities to Destroy Your Political Opponents whereof necessary ... Politics is not for moral upright people 🙄... Go Home because you will be tackled & You are expected to tackled back or be Wounded.... in the process of tackling back you lose your sainthood then you keep growing to become a "Maniac" till you are baptised into full Fledged "Politician" where you don't see Moral or Immoral but "Power" !

Then People(Cowards) will start Cursing You & Your Generations but They Couldn't Withstand what you have done to become enthroned grin !

Anybody who is not comfortable with an administration or Think you can do better than whatsoever you are seeing should come out & Run for Office cheesy .... Don't be a local champion shouting God vs Satan !

Abilities to Achieve as Much as Allowed Among Competing Powers That Can Render Your Administration Useless even the little you set to achieve shall be destroyed because you lack Wisdom 101 cheesy

Power is Not a Joke ... !
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Konquest: 7:14pm On May 01

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2017 Budget Is Truly For Recovery - Saraki / Why Buhari Met With APC Senators — Oshiomhole / Court strikes out PDP’s star witness’ statement in support of Atiku’s petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.