Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele (14014 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls For Emefiele's Sack, Arrest & Detention Over Naira Notes / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Honestey: 6:42am On Apr 30
Emefielle be like pig that has so much dirt's in it's body and was put on top king's beautiful bed to sleep. He was not fit to be a cleaner in CBN premise let alone a whole governor. As a matter of fact,he needs to have his head examined for Kleptomaniasis before he started stealing his wife's pants to sell to yahoo boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by civilserva: 6:43am On Apr 30
These retards, have you people seen the real 'ENEMIES OF NIGERIA'.
You will be in Nairaland without being sure when your next meal will come and be writing nonsense.
See your real enemies if you can comprehend.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Sholaco: 6:59am On Apr 30
Lumarstone:
"...occurred at the Tinubu Head Office of the CBN..."

Case closed..!

I left..!
useless human beings.
Because you are full of hatred and ignorance that's why you failed to understand that a public infrastructure could be named after a prominent person.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by SonofElElyonRet: 7:03am On Apr 30
Lumarstone:

Case closed..!

I left..!

Tinubu Square office of CBN on Lagos Island.... Rabble Rouser you !!!
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Nokio2: 7:03am On Apr 30
Yes it is a townhall where bribe and money laundering is given to gazelle gagara
kolamilan:

It's a name of a building at the CBN.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by ScamDemicEra: 7:04am On Apr 30
NuCypher:
One keeps wondering why Emefiele isn't already behind bars. What is the point of all these rigmaroles and repeated court dates when the man is clearly guilty!? Nigeria has never seen a more corrupt Central Bank governor.

... actually it's Buhari who used him to enrich his family/cronies and kept him in office (for 8years !!) that you should be jailed first.

The problem with EFCC and majority of the masses is they go after the puppet rather than the puppet masters. Amazing how for most people, the buck never stopped on Buhari's desk
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by SonofElElyonRet: 7:04am On Apr 30
Certainly Emefiele will get jail time
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by BabaO2: 7:09am On Apr 30
IkeGod9891:
I need d picture of the said JOHN AYOH.

And besides, he too should be in jail for abetting bribe.
Na very arrogant useless self-centered person.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by phemray(m): 7:09am On Apr 30
Lumarstone:

Case closed..!

I left..!

Lolz, You think you have gotten what you are looking for? No. It's only showing that you don't leave in Lagos. The writer got your attention.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by densiks: 7:13am On Apr 30
No wonder they never gave me the IT infrastructure services I kept chasing for as a very qualified vendor.

It is well!
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by phemray(m): 7:16am On Apr 30
b0rn2fuck:
Dem really finished Nigeria ...

Them never finished Nigeria, but what always pains me is that as we read all these in the news, more yet to be known curruption is still going on in offices in daily basis. Does it mean we can't survive in Nigeria without taking bribe or gratification or gifts as some people sees it? Only yesterday several dollars exchanged hands as gifts, same thing will still happen today until when next you hear it in the news. Naija!
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Krankhead: 7:18am On Apr 30
Lumarstone:

Case closed..!

I left..!
You mumu. Does that mean it was Tinubu office. You d
Ont even know where the. Cbn w is situated
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Patojargz: 7:33am On Apr 30
NuCypher:
One keeps wondering why Emefiele isn't already behind bars. What is the point of all these rigmaroles and repeated court dates when the man is clearly guilty!? Nigeria has never seen a more corrupt Central Bank governor.

U dey whine 😫 All of dem na looters
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:46am On Apr 30
everythingtall3:
They are really milking this country and they won't even stop.

emefiele is evil, I've never seen a man as greedy as emefiele... God almighty will surely not forgive emefiele...
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Jamesoghie: 7:50am On Apr 30
As this is been probe now.Some are on a looting sprea also.Na who dey catch be thief for Naija.Those who are probing him now are also stealing theirs.
May God help our nation
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Charly68: 7:52am On Apr 30
If not for poverty mentality ,what else was Emefiele looking for again as a retired Bank MD ? That man is wicked oo! He was so infested with the demon of greed that he wanted to become our president.. Only God knows what would have happened to Nigeria if such a man becomes the president of Nigeria . He would have sold all our common wealth to his family. The man should just be sent to tail for others to learn.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Cmanforall: 7:57am On Apr 30
Gamer999:
The way these devils have been looting the country from inception eh, if na another country e for Don crumble. God really blessed Nigeria with wealth but Satans have been ruling so sad 😔

Abacha is a learner compared to today's looters
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by symbianDON(m): 7:59am On Apr 30
NuCypher:
no be Nigeria? In the end, he's gonna be handed a jail term so short, Nigerians will wonder at all thiese charade!
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by KennethOkonkwo: 8:13am On Apr 30
kolamilan:

You think OBI people are intelligent?
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:15am On Apr 30
Lumarstone:

Case closed..!

I left..!
Don't allow ignorance to k!// you, check your Google and read more about about that office the defendant mentioned because me telling you is like a waste of energy.
Go get more knowledge yourself.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by CheapHomes1: 8:21am On Apr 30
OPICANTO2223:
Heartless Emefiela need to face the law

then how come the so called witness is not also facing the law?
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by CheapHomes1: 8:23am On Apr 30
NuCypher:

what of the guy who "collected" the $600k? why is he not in jail? is collecting bribe no longer a crime?
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by gabicon: 9:21am On Apr 30
AmazingGenius:

https://dailytrust.com/cbn-director-how-i-collected-600000-bribe-for-emefiele/

The question becomes "is a 10 year CBN governor tenure worth all this wahala?" A CBN governor that doesn't even know how to receive a bribe, using staff of the bank to collect cash. It's just sad.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by dealslip(f): 10:12am On Apr 30
kolamilan:

It's not a name of a building, there is a square editor Madam Tinubu, with her statue. The CBN head office is almost adjacent the Tinubu square.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Menclothing1: 11:14am On Apr 30
This man should be given 7 yrs in jail
Yahya bello 7 yrs in jail
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Validated: 11:28am On Apr 30
EFCC has no case here. The said John Ayoh is being pressured to implicate his boss, unfortunately, EFCC did not package the case well. How do you collect bribe on behalf of your boss and cannot say what was in the envelope? How then did EFCC got their phantom $600000 cash?
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Validated: 11:31am On Apr 30
gabicon:

The question becomes "is a 10 year CBN governor tenure worth all this wahala?" A CBN governor that doesn't even know how to receive a bribe, using staff of the bank to collect cash. It's just sad.
Where is the evidence? EFCC and the John Ayo go explain TIRE, no evidence. You do not convict on media trial, you convict with EVIDENCE, which EFCC does not have.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Kingson28: 2:50pm On Apr 30
If Igbos want to be wicked and evil, don’t limit the extent to which they can go.
Especially when it involves MONEY - The god they love more than anything else.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by gabicon: 2:55pm On Apr 30
Validated:
Where is the evidence? EFCC and the John Ayo go explain TIRE, no evidence. You do not convict on media trial, you convict with EVIDENCE, which EFCC does not have.

I don't think John Ayo will be stupid enough talk and not protect himself because asking him to collect the money has automatically made him the fall guy.
Re: John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele by Christistruth00: 3:03pm On Apr 30
If Emefiele had used the CBN money that he treated as his Personal Wallet to turn
his hometown into Switzerland at least Nigerians would have known that Emefiele’s hometown
Is where they need to go for good roads , Electricity, Schools, Hospitals, infrastructure and Industries

But Wetin he take the money do self , you will look and look and look and not see anything tangible for ground

It is one thing to be a thief it is another thing entirely to be a thief with a correct Vision

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Use Shocking Titles? / Governor Umar Ganduje Speaks After Kano Rerun Election Victory / Fight Imminent Among Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Wike, Others – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.