Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara (13016 Views)

Another PDP Ward Faction Denounces Suspension Of Rivers Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / PDP Vows Probe As Benue Ward Suspends Ayu / Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ruggedtimi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30
Darkjudge24:
I personally, I'm no advocate for disloyalty, sim was chosen and barely six months he decided to go against the man who chose u, bought forms for u installed u against all odds, who does that, a fighter knows when to pick a fight,a good politician knows when to turn the table against his superior but alas Sim does not have those qualities,this brings to mind the ijaws speaking tribe they are not really sound in politics and governance just chest beating and sounding drums of war
ijaw not sound in politics cos of wike and fubara beef ? An ijaw woman was instrumental to wike's governorship. In old rivers state the three indigenious governors both military/civilians were all ijaw men. What will you do if you are in the shoes of sims?...You have no idea how goodluck's wife showed amaechi shege in his 2nd tenure using a faction of the house assembly. Once federal government is very much interested in your matter as a governor,it will be very difficult to fight them, especially when you are fighting against a fed govt backed strongman from same state. Sims wasnt a household name in rivers state politics until he became the governor. Imagine someone like Uche secondus or Abiye sekibo as governor.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Kukutenla: 12:37pm On Apr 30
Meaningless suspension
How does that affect his seat as a member?
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Vadese1: 12:38pm On Apr 30
Stop this rubbish. Is Wike the first governor to come from River. What of Patience Jonathan that gave Wike everything' to become the governor in 2014. Did Wike not betrayed her.

Darkjudge24:
I personally, I'm no advocate for disloyalty, sim was chosen and barely six months he decided to go against the man who chose u, bought forms for u installed u against all odds, who does that, a fighter knows when to pick a fight,a good politician knows when to turn the table against his superior but alas Sim does not have those qualities,this brings to mind the ijaws speaking tribe they are not really sound in politics and governance just chest beating and sounding drums of war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Mercenary123: 12:42pm On Apr 30
eneye1:

This is the issue, we have been built to believe war is the answer. We are trained to be violent like Wike and Yahaya Bello. Fubara should be celebrated because of his peaceful approach but rather, insulting because you are conditioned to always fight
. Don't quote me again please

Take your gibberish elsewhere please

1 Like

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Mercenary123: 12:46pm On Apr 30
Confirmedzombie:
Im very bitter that people fighting for Fubara are suffering while the Governor food his hands.

Many languishing in prison and detention and the Governor done nothing only talking up and down.

Let them impeach Fubara Jare, he is too weak to be a Governor.

I will never support Fubara again.

Wike na man you be
. The man na confirm idiot. I was one of his supporter before but not anymore

He should be impeached as soon as tomorrow

1 Like

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Love56743: 12:48pm On Apr 30
Most people here saying fubura is not using his power well if you are his position, What can you do wike control the entire pdp members in river State, also Apc members in river, He currently working with the president, wike control the police, house Assembly, Dss Soldiers, street thugs, fubara even get mind, To past budget with 4 members and also demonish river State house assembly...
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ddippset(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30
vanitybutiwanti:
Are you a member of the PDP Amaechi supporter, what is your business with pdp?
That's how you know an intellectually myopic individual.

I am not a member of any party..

APC should play it's role as the ruling party.
PDP must also play it's role as the major opposition party.

By now NLC in collab with the PDP should be leading protests across the length and breadth of this country to keep Tinubu and APC is line.

So as an intellectual, who is politically and socially conscious, I do not have to belong to any party, before I could discuss it's affairs.

It is my honest and sincere wish that you have learnt something today!

1 Like

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Prince111111: 12:52pm On Apr 30
Mercenary123:
Fubara is the most foolish governor to have won election in Nigeria. What nonsense is this

This people have declared all out war on you and those loyal to you and you are still there laughing sheepishly with them in the name of wanting peace

The man is even partyless to start with. He should be impeached since he is not ready to fight for those fighting for him. Fubara is a disgrace
all this would come to an end less than months time when the Congress takes place.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Rebelutionary: 12:52pm On Apr 30
Mercenary123:
Fubara is the most foolish governor to have won election in Nigeria. What nonsense is this

This people have declared all out war on you and those loyal to you and you are still there laughing sheepishly with them in the name of wanting peace

The man is even partyless to start with. He should be impeached since he is not ready to fight for those fighting for him. Fubara is a disgrace
Tell us 3 ways how you would fight and not be smiling sheepishly?
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Jocdon(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30
eneye1:

This is the issue, we have been built to believe war is the answer. We are trained to be violent like Wike and Yahaya Bello. Fubara should be celebrated because of his peaceful approach but rather, insulting because you are conditioned to always fight
Anyone who need peace must be ready for war. Stop being a coward

1 Like

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by efemena5050(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30
gigabyte13:
Dis fight is never ending anytime soon
The fight go reach next election
Wish Funbara got balls
But na puff puff mind he get
He go dey punch above his weight.
Wike go choke am die
lol ur last line was funny.....Na wresting match?
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by efemena5050(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30
ruggedtimi:
ijaw not sound in politics cos of wike and fubara beef ? An ijaw woman was instrumental to wike's governorship. In old rivers state the three indigenious governors both military/civilians were all ijaw men. What will you do if you are in the shoes of sims?...You have no idea how goodluck's wife showed amaechi shege in his third tenure using a faction of the house assembly. Once federal government is very much interested in your matter as a governor,it will be very difficult to fight them, especially when you are fighting against a fed govt backed strongman from same state. Sims wasnt a household name in rivers state politics until he became the governor. Imagine someone like Uche secondus or Abiye sekibo as governor.
ur very correct ...many are abusing the Governor but they don't know that wike has federal might thts y he is able to pull the strings in the State
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 12:59pm On Apr 30
ddippset:
That's how you know an intellectually myopic individual.

I am not a member of any party..

APC should play it's role as the ruling party.
PDP must also play it's role as the major opposition party.

By now NLC in collab with the PDP should be leading protests across the length and breadth of this country to keep Tinubu and APC is line.

So as an intellectual, who is politically and socially conscious, I do not have to belong to any party, before I could discuss it's affairs.

It is my honest and sincere wish that you have learnt something today!
you're not an intellectual, stop deceiving yourself, you are complaining because people you support appear to be losing, you're a big hypocrite, now get lost and go deceive your fellow hypocrites
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Galatoicowhite: 1:03pm On Apr 30
Darkjudge24:
Why are you ppl deliberately stupid in this coutry called Nigeria? A poor state like kogi that cannot pay minimum wage had over 760 thousand dollars for a governor to access for personal use....lol. The current governor because of na him put me or stupid loyalty turn a blind eye and decided to back the theif.
The new governor will be struggling to pay salaries or even do any single projects because the person that brought him into power emptied the treasury and added loans to it that the state will continue to pay. In all of this who do you think is suffering? The same bunch of idiots like you claiming stupid loyalty and all sought of stupid talks...smh. He bought from for him so therefore he can do whatever he likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 1:07pm On Apr 30
Vadese1:
Stop this rubbish. Is Wike the first governor to come from River. What of Patience Jonathan that gave Wike everything' to become the governor in 2014. Did Wike not betrayed her.

How did he betray her, please tell us
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by soullove1881(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30
Mercenary123:

Tell us, what would you have done?
Keep in mind: he currently doesn't have control over the majority of the members in the HOA.
Secondly, it's not easy for him to change parties because Wike is currently leaning towards the APC. His options are either to confront those opposing him and risk impeachment, or to cooperate until 2027, when he'll have the opportunity to imposed his preferred candidate in the State House of Assembly primary elections.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by mastermaestro(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30
eneye1:

In this case, war is the answer. He has all the instruments of power to effectively perfect an assault on the enemy. Wicked adversaries don't back down until you spit fire in their faces. Fubara needs to man up and spit fire. If he can't spit fire, then I support that he be impeached for cowardice.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by tnerro1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30
The governor should check if their houses have the correct paperwork, if not, do the needful. Wike would’ve done the same thing. Sim should make someone a scapegoat for others to see how ruthless he can go.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by stickle(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30
When this nonsense was used against Oshomole, I knew that a dangerous dimension had been introduced to our politics.

This will hunt all politicians. Make dem dey play
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by mastermaestro(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30
soullove1881:

Tell us, what would you have done?
Keep in mind: he currently doesn't have control over the majority of the members in the HOA.
Secondly, it's not easy for him to change parties because Wike is currently leaning towards the APC. His options are either to confront those opposing him and risk impeachment, or to cooperate until 2027, when he'll have the opportunity to imposed his preferred candidate in the State House of Assembly primary elections.

Fubara is in the exact same ship that Obaseki sailed in not too long ago. In fact Obaseki had a worse ordeal. But how did the whole scenario play out? Shut down the house of assembly first. Severe all diplomatic ties with the presidency. This is what Wike holds as an advantage. Fubara must look the president in the eye and tell him 'enough'! If the president can't control Wike and his men, then Fubara must put them where they belong.

Crush them and flush every single one out of Rivers state. They should all go to Abuja. This was what Obaseki did to Oshiomhole and his errand legislators.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Googledotcom: 1:38pm On Apr 30
garfield1:
Wike owns rivers state
including Lagos state and Kano
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Googledotcom: 1:41pm On Apr 30
ddippset:
What do you expect?

Damagun and His PDP NWC have drawn up an EXCO list to favour Wike.

This is a man who has promised to work for Tinubu in 2027.

How can a once great party become so useless within only 9 years out of power?

If I were Fubara I would defect from PDP if they refuse to hand over the structure back to me as the state governor...
Atiku who should be be seen as the father of PDP is silent, he doesn't know he's laying a weak foundation for 2027 if he will contest.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ddippset(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30
vanitybutiwanti:
you're not an intellectual, stop deceiving yourself, you are complaining because people you support appear to be losing, you're a big hypocrite, now get lost and go deceive your fellow hypocrites
See this midget-brain! grin grin

This one wey dey sip 60 year old whiskey straight from Wike's ass!!

Who appears to be losing what
Kindly explain..
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ddippset(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30
Googledotcom:
Atiku who should be be seen as the father of PDP is silent, he doesn't know he's laying a weak foundation for 2027 if he will contest.
Sure Atiku is one of the problems,, infact the major problem but he's not the only problem..

Atiku only cares about himself not the party or the country..
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 1:59pm On Apr 30
ddippset:
See this midget-brain! grin grin

This one wey dey sip 60 year old whiskey straight from Wike's ass!!

Who appears to be losing what
Kindly explain..

shut up Amaechi's slave

I look forward to your tears on this forum, this is just the beginning
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ddippset(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up Amaechi's slave

I look forward to your tears on this forum, this is just the beginning
STFU meathead!!

Go to your Wike altar and kiss his ***
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Christistruth00: 2:08pm On Apr 30
Can someone please help us understand why politics is always War in Rivers State

It is in Rivers State that Election Journalists and Police pray for God to keep them alive on election Day

What is it?!!

Can't Politics be peaceful in Rivers
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 2:14pm On Apr 30
ddippset:
STFU meathead!!

Go to your Wike altar and kiss his ***
tongue tongue Amaechis slave, conscript your father to suckk Amaechis diick
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ddippset(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30
vanitybutiwanti:
tongue tongue Amaechis slave, conscript your father to suckk Amaechis diick
🤣🤣

This one has more posts nibbling on Wike than even the number of days he has spent on earth..

Yet he's calling someone else slave..🤣

Wike is drinking whiskey, yet you're the one getting high..

Tell us how!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ZIAZI(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30
Echo50:
...Recall that, even Wike was the informat to TINUBU while in pdp else why call TINUBU to commission a project? Only when jungle mature one will know his or her true enemies.
Fubara is taking time to know those that are behind him before he takes the necessary action fearlessly.
" For every action, there is EQUAL and opposite reaction"

From your explanation, will you also say he (Wike) worked for Obi or was an informant for Obi? Because he also brought Obi to Rivers State to commission a project.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by WINDSOW(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30
ubest1:
SIM weakness need to be study
SIM is Goodluck Jonathan wannabe
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by BondRiv: 3:06pm On Apr 30
People without any weight supporting Fubara. Wike owns the structure and singlehandedly picked Fubara.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North / Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan / Plateau: Tribunal Upholds Lalong’s Victory, Dismisses Pwajok’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.