Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister (54166 Views)

Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Akeredolu Commissions Nigerian-British Chamber Of Commerce Plaza (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Draggun(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30
100millionGoal:
Who sabi this one?

An average Nollywood actor is well known and more accomplished than him.

Any mod who push this normal guy on the street to front page should be demoted immediately

Don't be delusional. This man featured in Merlin and played an important role. Millions of people around the world knew him through the series. Who know you?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30
Gwen's brother in Merlin

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Bashnigga(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30
Ucheclaw:
Alex Hunter
Fifa 😄
I didn't know the guy was a real person o
I thought FIFA created that face
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by LajaLaba: 11:56pm On Apr 30
100millionGoal:
Who sabi this one?

Any mod who push this normal guy on the street to front page should be demoted immediately
See this Ipob illiterate grin go school you no gree

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by LajaLaba: 11:57pm On Apr 30
jahsharon:
If you are not doing Science and Technology, then you are useless to this generation
Tell us how useful you are to society undecided
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by LajaLaba: 12:01am On May 01
StJasper:

Ta lo mo Okolo re ni Oyo?

Imagine a non-existing element deriding a phenomenon!!!

He has achieved more than what you or anyone in your lineage can ever dream of.

You nicked yourself 100milliongoals in order to be consoling yourself that your goal is still far.
U dey mind that muppet
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Konquest: 12:01am On May 01
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Fujiyama: 12:26am On May 01
MasterTeeUSA:
There is a recent documentary about Peterside on AriseNews. I was shocked when I saw Wale Edun sitting in the mix. No one barely mentioned his connection to Stanbic, even when he took the role of Minister of Finance.

Interesting...according to the documentary, Peterside created Stanbic, but Wale Edun was part of the team...not sure if there was co-ownership equity, though.

^^^
Interesting.

That's the part I was getting at.

He was clearly part of the team - he was ED of the bank, but I'm not sure about the co-founding part. When the Access Bank story is mentioned, for example, Aig-Imoukhuede and the late Wigwe are listed as co-founders in their takeover. Or in the case of GTB, Adeola and the late Aderinokun were co-founders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On May 01
Nice
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Judolisco(m): 12:37am On May 01
Alex hunter for fifa games
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Ucheclaw(m): 12:54am On May 01
Bashnigga:

Fifa 😄
I didn't know the guy was a real person o
I thought FIFA created that face

Yes o.. na real person 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Barteze: 12:57am On May 01
He is a cast member of Merlin series
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Daviestunech(m): 1:32am On May 01
Beremx:
Oh! I remember his face in Merlin. That's good.

Lancelot Gwen's brother grin
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by ComeToJesus: 1:39am On May 01
jahsharon:
If you are not doing Science and Technology, then you are useless to this generation

Too many kids here..
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by BeanmanX(m): 2:47am On May 01
This guy acted in Merlin, he's gwen's(King Arthur wife) brother.
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by BeanmanX(m): 2:52am On May 01
Hezzyluv:
Elliott in the film Marlin grin

I fink he played his rule well.
It's Sir Eliyan and role not rule.
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Lanretoye(m): 5:17am On May 01
100millionGoal:
Who sabi this one?

out of 100million goals,may God help you to achieve one with this kind of badbelle mindset.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by NonsenseRubbish: 5:24am On May 01
EreluRoz:
He's cute and decent looking awnnn

He's obviously not a womanizer.
Them no dey write am for face oo say him no dey womanize !!
Carry this advice enter this new month. And I’m not just talking about womanizing only
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Iamanoited: 5:33am On May 01
NAIRA IS DEPRECIATING VERY FAST AT THE MENTION OF THIS TOPIC.
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by YoshihideSuga: 6:25am On May 01
eaglechild:
Eton then Cambridge
Brain and very deep pockets

Yeah. I saw the trajectory too.
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by RodgersAkpafu: 6:49am On May 01
Confirmedzombie:
See better pikin not Peter obi whose son is a guy.

Peter is not a good father and he wants to manage Nigeria when he cant manage his home.

God bless the minister fir a good upbringing of his son and not the Pandora pretender
how are you sure that this one isn't gay as well?
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by BreconHills(m): 6:52am On May 01
FreeStuffsNG:
That's him with Mr Atedo Peterside in the picture at the start of IBTC wink Very brilliant professional and behind-the-scene technocrat in politics.

He was our Commissioner of Finance in Lagos under the leadership of Asiwaju Tinubu as the Executive Governor of Lagos state from 1999 to 2007.

I also see Sola Borha ( ED) and Angela Omodare ( legal advisor) Great people.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Realtruth2023: 7:26am On May 01
FreeStuffsNG:
That's him with Mr Atedo Peterside in the picture at the start of IBTC wink Very brilliant professional and behind-the-scene technocrat in politics.

He was our Commissioner of Finance in Lagos under the leadership of Asiwaju Tinubu as the Executive Governor of Lagos state from 1999 to 2007.

FreeStuffsNG I am an ex-staff of Stanbic IBTC Wale Edun was an ED there, he didn't co-found IBTC. Make una take am easy to dey lie here.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Realtruth2023: 7:27am On May 01
Fujiyama:

^^^
Interesting.

That's the part I was getting at.

He was clearly part of the team - he was ED of the bank, but I'm not sure about the co-founding part. When the Access Bank story is mentioned, for example, Aig-Imoukhuede and the late Wigwe are listed as co-founders in their takeover. Or in the case of GTB, Adeola and the late Aderinokun were co-founders.

He didn't co-found IBTC he was an ED there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Realtruth2023: 7:29am On May 01
MasterTeeUSA:
There is a recent documentary about Peterside on AriseNews. I was shocked when I saw Wale Edun sitting in the mix. No one barely mentioned his connection to Stanbic, even when he took the role of Minister of Finance.

Interesting...according to the documentary, Peterside created Stanbic, but Wale Edun was part of the team...not sure if there was co-ownership equity, though.

Wale Edun was part of the team as an ED, but he was never the co-founder of IBTC.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by CursedOsuPigs: 7:30am On May 01
100millionGoal:
Who sabi this one?

This one is not alive...did you watch Merlin Series?
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Realtruth2023: 7:30am On May 01
Bankkym:

And obi son na gay things he dey do for Uk 😂😂

It is like you want to be sued abi. Can you bring proof say na gay thing him dey do?

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Realtruth2023: 7:31am On May 01
FreeStuffsNG:

He was an ED in the team, he was never a co-founder of IBTC. Easy with the lies.
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Realtruth2023: 7:33am On May 01
Confirmedzombie:
See better pikin not Peter obi whose son is a guy.

Peter is not a good father and he wants to manage Nigeria when he cant manage his home.

God bless the minister fir a good upbringing of his son and not the Pandora pretender

Do you like to be sued? Can you bring proof that his son is gay. The way you guys are going if you enter prison not even the APC people you are fighting for will save you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Fujiyama: 7:34am On May 01
Realtruth2023:

He didn't co-found IBTC he was an ED there.

^^^
grin

Freestuffs NG, what do you have to say about this?
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Baxilexi(m): 7:39am On May 01
Pun intended but…

His mother is Ghanaian. Plus he may wed or be wedded to a foreigner.

By the laws of divisive mischievous Nigerians he has lost all claims/rights to the helms and realms of power from his birth. Despite the fact that he is an outstanding young man that has made us proud.

God bless him and may Nigeria get it right someday.
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by SAMBARRY: 8:30am On May 01
100millionGoal:
Who sabi this one?

bad belle is not good for your physical and mental health o grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.