Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister (54168 Views)

Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Akeredolu Commissions Nigerian-British Chamber Of Commerce Plaza (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by SAMBARRY: 8:35am On May 01
Papayaayasager:
He's not relevant
are you? grin

It's always the lesser people that have the most negative things to say grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Confirmedzombie: 9:19am On May 01
Realtruth2023:

Do you like to be sued? Can you bring proof that his son is gay. The way you guys are going if you enter prison not even the APC people you are fighting for will save you.

Can you bring proof that Tinubu was convicted for drugs.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Heffalump(m): 9:27am On May 01
FreeStuffsNG:
From Eton to Cambridge to RADA! Touché!

Bibire o şe fi owo ra. This is a Genius and chip off the old block. Silent and focused achiever and Omoluabi to the world!

Your Dad is doing great as the Minister of Finance & Coordinating Minister of the Economy and we applaud you for the support and scandal-free joy you give him as a his son.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

You're nothing but a psychophant!
Tell me how his dad is helping the economy? Liars will never taste heaven embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Vulcan24(m): 11:39am On May 01
I understand we must admire greatness but the gap the rich and affluent created is what makes height unattainable for many brilliant and average Nigerian. While living at Ikoyi I see they don't make efforts at getting what they want and it's just a click away. This is painful if u as a brilliant guy and not from rich or affluent home. U keep hoping and dreaming big without any fulfilment of it.

I interacted with these so called elites, they are not better than street guys or more intelligent, it is just opportunity and time !

We hope Nigeria becomes a country where ppl s dream comes true and achieving life dream isn't based on who you are or from
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Electorate: 12:10pm On May 01
FreeStuffsNG:
From Eton to Cambridge to RADA! Touché!

Bibire o şe fi owo ra. This is a Genius and chip off the old block. Silent and focused achiever and Omoluabi to the world!

Your Dad is doing great as the Minister of Finance & Coordinating Minister of the Economy and we applaud you for the support and scandal-free joy you give him as a his son.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Says a tribal bigot who doesn't know there are 371 tribes in Nigeria doing great things silently without noise?

1 Like

Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by TheWinterBird(f): 12:45pm On May 01
Ok
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Papayaayasager(m): 1:57pm On May 01
SAMBARRY:
are you? grin

It's always the lesser people that have the most negative things to say grin

His more relevant than you sef...you this low life, never do well of a person
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by EreluRoz: 2:42pm On May 01
Melagros:

This lady your wahala too much grin
How you take now say he no dey womanise?
Me and him have the same look but I dey...
Picture or I don't believe
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Nuelstar(m): 8:54pm On May 01
Sir Elyan one of my best characters in Merlin
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Flamemignon1(m): 9:15pm On May 01
Confirmedzombie:
See better pikin not Peter obi whose son is a guy.

Peter is not a good father and he wants to manage Nigeria when he cant manage his home.

God bless the minister fir a good upbringing of his son and not the Pandora pretender
You do know what acting is right because that's clearly the boy's profession? And because his son is gay which he's not doesn't mean Obi failed as a father but your bigoted mind will see otherwise
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Melagros(m): 10:22pm On May 01
EreluRoz:
Picture or I don't believe
Send me your's first, then I'll surprise you!
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Realtruth2023: 2:49am On May 02
Confirmedzombie:

Can you bring proof that Tinubu was convicted for drugs.

Nonsense

Are we talking about Tinubu's drug case or is it your guilty conscience talking? Oga try and be sensible and stick to the topic please.
Re: Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister by Emyogalanya: 10:49am On May 02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.